Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Kya Discuss karein???? (Page 2)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

guys I am checking ur post via my phone as I am at Salon getting the hair done, thinking wether to rush after it or do some jobs i need to do in town, thanks for giving me an idea to finish by chores as there is nothing to rush back, love you guys for keeping me updated.!!!
@ venture
     Don't u worry abt a thing ..... V r here & will keep reporting nothing apparently  LOL 
     Though Lucky u getting a make over. Wink Poor Suhana she is getting make Under....Wink Even if u finish ur chores by tomorrow , Ur  not gonna miss much ( My POV ) LOL Enjoy ur day Out....

Edited by netri - 05 January 2011 at 8:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

guys I am checking ur post via my phone as I am at Salon getting the hair done, thinking wether to rush after it or do some jobs i need to do in town, thanks for giving me an idea to finish by chores as there is nothing to rush back, love you guys for keeping me updated.!!!
@ venture
     Don't u worry abt a thing ..... V r here & will keep reporting nothing apparently  LOL 
     Though Lucky u getting a make over. Wink Poor Suhana she is getting make Under....Wink Even if u finish ur chores by tomorrow , Ur  not gonna miss much ( My POV ) LOL Enjoy ur day Out....

netri, you were excited about Sona Thappad... and Venture is celebrating the thappad getting a makeover. Suhana was looking veeeery fresh and beautiful in her blue churidar... Embarrassed ab tu bhi make over karvake Sona's kicking out ceremony keliye thayyar hoke aana... LOLLOLLOLyou should look ur best...

waise netri... ur favorite Meena Kumari was also looking beautiful today... LOL

infinity00

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishmewell

@ venture

netri, you were excited about Sona Thappad... and Venture is celebrating the thappad getting a makeover. Suhana was looking veeeery fresh and beautiful in her blue churidar... Embarrassed ab tu bhi make over karvake Sona's kicking out ceremony keliye thayyar hoke aana... LOLLOLLOLyou should look ur best...

Ha Ha , I was in the Salon to get the hair cut for my boys, as there head looked like a nest!!! any ways , I was about to celeberate this friday, but I think I would have to cancel the plan, as Sonali is not going anywhere!!!! now she is going for the GOLD medal by Suhana as well, as she want the whole CHAWDI BAZAAR is going to give her a standing ovation. I am glad there is nothing to talk about.
I agree Suhana was looking awsome in that torqoise suit, she was looking so so pretty.

waise netri... ur favorite Meena Kumari was also looking beautiful today... LOL

vishmewell

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
it loks like they are digressing from OBS here..coz there were no more sona/suhana after the thappad.

isnt it strange that the serial is about to take a big turn, ishana suhana love story to start but rather than anticipiating that ppl are just waiting for the track / sona to leave to kind of end !
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

@ venture

Thats funny. lolLOL
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

it loks like they are digressing from OBS here..coz there were no more sona/suhana after the thappad.

isnt it strange that the serial is about to take a big turn, ishana suhana love story to start but rather than anticipiating that ppl are just waiting for the track / sona to leave to kind of end !

Its the dragging , if you notice this is the second week almost gone after the picnic, Sonali has been here since September if I am not wrong , may be last week of September. And most of us  are just fed of this waiting game, thats it, nothing personal towards Hunar or Sonali, or Ishaan or Suhana, as daily soap , you are bound to get bored or super excited with in a week or so, a track might bore you or super excite you. We are still loyal to SGP, watching it baring it and counting days for the turn, that still shows that we are loyal, even if we complian, nag, whine , even bashing is not personal to the actors or the CV,s most of it is frustration. I agree we should be anticipating with joy but I guess we started our anticipation quite early thats why this anger or frustration. I dont mind if Sonali is there for all the time, but the character has to have a purpose there, like Raj is gone as he was not serving any purpose so he is gone. I think criticism is always good if its for the betterment of the show, when we criticise , we do so because we want only the best, and obveiously not everybody would agree on everything.

iViews

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Its the dragging , if you notice this is the second week almost gone after the picnic, Sonali has been here since September if I am not wrong , may be last week of September. And most of us  are just fed of this waiting game, thats it, nothing personal towards Hunar or Sonali, or Ishaan or Suhana, as daily soap , you are bound to get bored or super excited with in a week or so, a track might bore you or super excite you. We are still loyal to SGP, watching it baring it and counting days for the turn, that still shows that we are loyal, even if we complian, nag, whine , even bashing is not personal to the actors or the CV,s most of it is frustration. I agree we should be anticipating with joy but I guess we started our anticipation quite early thats why this anger or frustration. I dont mind if Sonali is there for all the time, but the character has to have a purpose there, like Raj is gone as he was not serving any purpose so he is gone. I think criticism is always good if its for the betterment of the show, when we criticise , we do so because we want only the best, and obveiously not everybody would agree on everything.
[/QUOTE]

arre torture kyon badha rhaee hoo :) She came in end of oct i think..end of sept was the jail thing ! No doubt its dragging a lot, if you count the entire time frame, in OBS, it was iW*Hin 3 months of suhana deciding not to leave house that sona drama was over, here its been over 3.5 months. But i think, personally lets start anticipating again..and leave the analysis aside Wink

infinity00

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by poshah

I agree with everything you've said. Personally I'm frustrated and angry because of their poor handling of the track, the poor characterisation of Ishaan, the poor writing, the inconsistency, demoralising Suhana's character. Things like that have upset me recently because I think highly of the show and I didn't expect it to go downhill so soon. I also don't like that fact they are trying to show what the elders are doing is right because its WRONG and its wrong to endorse such a thing to the public because some of them actually believe everything they see on the shows - so its not a good messege to give.

Go to top