Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

The Domestic Box Office Winners 2010 (Page 4)

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Highly doubt it but whatever.

I said that to stop the arguing. Didn't you get it?

Edited by KatForeva - 05 January 2011 at 4:38pm

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qwertyfiedyouknowmekoolchickbabii.girl.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Go Bebo and Ajay and the Golmaal team. WOW the second biggest film of the year is Golmaal 3. How amazing. Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Originally posted by KatForeva

Come here people that said TMK was flop!! See for yourself!

No no it wasnt a flop, it was a super duper blockbuster..

TIn fact he movie was so good that people left the movie after the interval because they couldnt handle its awesomness.The story was soo brilliant that people's head hurt after the movie, because they had to use their brains so much, you know, cos the movie was so intelligent.
The movie was soooo interesting that people were on their phones during the movie not because they were bored but, you know, cos they were texting their friends about how amazing the movie is.
The movie was such a hit that you know, it fell 85% after the first weekend even though it was the holiday season, you know because people thought instead of going to the movie, they should go to the temple/mosque/church to thank god for being blessed enough to be able to watch TMK. Wink

TMK aside, happy for all the other movies for being on the list (except for Housefull). Such a silly movie that was. BBB should be higher up and so should OUATIM.

LOL!LOLLOL
I was one of those people who couldn't handle the awesomeness of TMK and had to leave halfway!! It left some permenant effect on my brainSilly
 ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser.khoobsurat.

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari.K

1.    Dabangg: NO, I couldn't sit through it the past 10 minutes' I can't do silly, nonsensical movies that pose as comedies.

2.    Golmaal 3: Slightly funnier than Dabangg, i actually got through all of it' but I still only like the first one.

3.    Raajneeti: Loved it! Not a huge sucker for political movies but the spin off of Mahabharat and the grey characters really kept me intrigued. Deserved the spot.

4.    Housefull: Haven't seen it

5.    My Name Is Khan: Slightly too dramatic but it was really good to see SRK do something different. It deserved its spot.

6.    Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai: Would have loved to see this higher on the list, loved the movie' the actors were all brilliant including Prachi and Kangana.

7.    I Hate Luv Storys: Oh god, what a waste of my life. Though Sonam looked gorgeous.

8.    Tees Maar Khan: I can't do it, I can't watch it. I couldn't even stand the trailer, how will I get through this movie.

9.    Peepli [Live]: Haven't gotten a chance to see it yet but like that so many people liked it!

10. Ishqiya: Brilliant. I love VIshal B!!

11. Anjaana Anjaani: Contrary to popular views, I liked this movie. Not love but it was a good romantic movie.

12. Badmash Company: Yay at least SHahid had one successful endeavor this year! The movie was not bad but nothing great either!

13. Band Baaja Baaraat: LOVE. Probably my most favorite romantic movie of the year! It was so simple, so cute and I am in love with Anu-Ran pair! 

eventhough I dont agree with alot of what you have said, esp abt number one and seven..but i liked your comments, there were pretty funny and fun to readLOL
RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Katrina Kaif was definitely one of the highlights of the movie, she is the reason why i was glued to the screen through out, her lines were funny, and her Sheila ki Jawaani was hot..

But this movie does deserve a spot, it was full on paisa vasool compared to the other movies on the list..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

1.    Dabangg: I don't get the hype, quite honestly

2.    Golmaal 3: thank god it had ajay

3.    Raajneeti: intriguing and different, plus i really like multi-starrers, especially ones with arjun & ranbir!

4.    Housefull: found it funny!!

5.    My Name Is Khan: loved it! had me crying

6.    Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai: Ajay is BRILLIANT!

7.    I Hate Luv Storys: Sonam-Imran are so cute together! Loved it!

8.    Tees Maar Khan: I'm an Akki fan and all, but even I didn't go to watch it, not that stupid!  

9.    Peepli [Live]: Havent' watched it!

10. Ishqiya: Vidya was brilliant!

11. Anjaana Anjaani: it was cute, but all I really do remember from this movie is priyanka's obession with her car, tujhe bhula diya [love that song] & Zayed Khan!!

Edited by mz.jess - 06 January 2011 at 6:53pm
babii.girl IF-Sizzlerz
babii.girl
babii.girl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
UGH this list just loses so much credibilty
when movies like MNIK are in the same list as movies as TMK, and Golmaal 3 :/
its like putting Inception with "Vampires Suck" :s

Go to top