Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR's Exit - All Discussion HERE! (Page 8)

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
If MR wants to leave then All the best for his future projects. Y the creatives replace him. Y bring another love story. It will surely ruin the show. We fans had waited to see Tasha romantic scenes. When they knew that MR wanted to leave long before they y did they drag FR track for long. By now we could have got to see Tasha scenes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29rama_2010

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinak

If MR wants to leave then All the best for his future projects. Y the creatives replace him. Y bring another love story. It will surely ruin the show. We fans had waited to see Tasha romantic scenes. When they knew that MR wanted to leave long before they y did they drag FR track for long. By now we could have got to see Tasha scenes.
@ bold.. I second u on that...
Y torture us CV's.......
I jus don wan to see that Seema - dutta track for more than 2 episodes........ Pls CV's u owe this to us loyal fans of LTL

Crystal29AbhiAni

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Do I sense a plastic surgery on the cards as a way of replacing Mishal Raheja? Noooo that sounds dreadful what am I saying??!!! Shocked But then again changing the face could make Dutta realise that Naku stills love him for who he is inside rather than the face and he has been horrible for her and she only changed her skin colour. Seems ridiculous I know! LOL This is the first time in my life as a LTL watcher that I have skipped an episode- well done the world wide web for causing such confusion and distress! Clap
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Ladies if I may add somethings.

I think it's fine if the actor wants to leave, come on think abt it, why would anyone just leave a successful show just like that?? Clearly all those rumours had some truth in them, so if either party isn't happy with each other, then if they continue it will just become very sore. So if any actor wants to leave, it's his or her prerogative and we as viewers have a choice to watch or not.

LTL  is where it is coz the viewers, makers, actors, writers and producers have made it. It doesn't lie on the shoulders of one person only but I can understand the significance of a character, which is Duta.

Ok anyways I guess our concerns  are we dunno how Cvs are gonna deal or resolve with the lead actor no longer being there and this rumoured entry of a cop to replace him (sort of). I for one am not looking forward to it but I think CVs will leave it open but this is tragic love story and someone has to die eventually. So they may or may not kill the character.

I guess for most LTL is like a book we are reading and we have been hoping for it to at least have a decent ending for Tasha. Now it feels like the ending page has been ripped.

So it wld be awesome if CVs cld give us that closure we have been patiently waiting for and not shock us with something lifted from a badly written Kekta's script.

If Cvs want to continue with some ridiculous plot, then they can watch it themselves.

In conclusion, chillax ladies, all is well. Que sera sera what will be will be. Hug

I dunno if I made sense though I am just rambling.

AbhiAnisub_rosa

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Gosh ..No No ...Pls do take it this way

Not the Ekta K drama style ...why ....

This news is turning me off .... nd getting irritated ...
Why cannot the end the show with a logical end .. what Angry

Edited by scorpio10 - 05 January 2011 at 10:08am
ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

No mishal.......no LTL...............very sure of that.........

Mishal to leave LTL in Feb...........Nakku to take leave fr her wedding in feb...........then without Tasha whom r we to see ???? ..........Kala or suds.........no way ..........

PLzzzzzz CVs end LTL bfore Mishal leave the show..........
The new saviour can enter in the sequel of the show later on........ completely new story.........new serials name also .........new characters.............of course new fans with the old ones gone...............
I
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

I don't know what to say. This is depressing and just not the way to start the new year...

Hmm...so now what...Nakku is going to fall in love with this new savior - the undercover cop??!!!Dead

at this stage can't imagine Naku falling in love with anyone ever again except her saab!....Mere e-LS ke "e" ki toh waat lag jaayegi!!!!....As well, they end the show with his exit and make them live happily after....kam se kam, we all will leave with the eternal feeling....

Edited by Dancingdoll - 05 January 2011 at 10:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosarama_2010TheRager

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I think this is what is going to happen:
1. dutta will face seema, and realize how much nakku means to him, that will give him closure where seema is concerned
2. he will return home and we will get to see some tasha scenesSmile
 (CVs you all better show us some before he quitsAngry we at the forum really mean it or else??????)
3. a cop might be introduced to get dutta and his gang arrested for all the illegal activities he has been involved with in the past.........
4. but while doing so, he realizes how good nakku and saves her from kala maybe!!!

Go to top