Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: crystal_29

I don't know what to say. This is depressing and just not the way to start the new year...

Hmm...so now what...Nakku is going to fall in love with this new savior - the undercover cop??!!!🤢

at this stage can't imagine Naku falling in love with anyone ever again except her saab!....Mere e-LS ke "e" ki toh waat lag jaayegi!!!!....As well, they end the show with his exit and make them live happily after....kam se kam, we all will leave with the eternal feeling....
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think this is what is going to happen:
1. dutta will face seema, and realize how much nakku means to him, that will give him closure where seema is concerned
2. he will return home and we will get to see some tasha scenes😊
 (CVs you all better show us some before he quits😡 we at the forum really mean it or else??????)
3. a cop might be introduced to get dutta and his gang arrested for all the illegal activities he has been involved with in the past.........
4. but while doing so, he realizes how good nakku and saves her from kala maybe!!!
Faryyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LTL without Dutta/MR is :
 "LOST" without Josh Holloway ,Mathew Fox ,Evangeline LIlly and Terry O'Quinn!
"Harry Potter" without Daniel Radcliff
"Dilwale Dulhaniya Lejayenge" without SRK
"Dabaanng" without Salman Khan
"3 idiots" without Aamir Khan

In short ; they should better end up the story otherwise  it's worthless

And if it was Mahi who was leaving the show I ll say the same!

Edited by Faryyy - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alamelu

I think this is what is going to happen:

1. dutta will face seema, and realize how much nakku means to him, that will give him closure where seema is concerned
2. he will return home and we will get to see some tasha scenes😊
 (CVs you all better show us some before he quits😡 we at the forum really mean it or else??????)
3. a cop might be introduced to get dutta and his gang arrested for all the illegal activities he has been involved with in the past.........
4. but while doing so, he realizes how good nakku and saves her from kala maybe!!!

I SO hope that the first two things happen atleast before MR leaves.....and the rest....sounds sooooooo much like a typical soap....show's going to be down the drain thereafter....DUTTA'S character made this show special....if the creatives and the channel REALLY think that ppl will continue watching this show for "bechari Nakku" and whoever saves her, they are DEAD wrong.
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked LTL as a whole, the entire cast together had something good about it, a feel to it. One of them leaves/is recast means the whole feel is lost. LTL is the only show I have been an enthusiastic viewer of, nd the past few weeks, ever since the rumors started surfacing has been torture, I guess I owe it to myself to not get so dedicated to anything ever again, especially not a daily soap because nothing is lasting about it and it all ends the same way. I really can't wish MR much, selfish of me, I know and I apologise for the same but I seriously can't... Will I continue watching after MR leaves, if the rest of the cast stays back nd after Chinmayee-ji gets better, Babi, Ganpat nd Sethji etc return, yes..For one thing I like Baji's and Kala's charas a lot nd I will watch it jst for them.. Might as well fast forward Naku's story though because it's pointless without Dutta....I agree with everyone else though, the concept of LTL will be lost forever now.....Might as well freeze my brain regarding LTL at Anna's den D-N hug....
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

at this stage can't imagine Naku falling in love with anyone ever again except her saab!....Mere e-LS ke "e" ki toh waat lag jaayegi!!!!....As well, they end the show with his exit and make them live happily after....kam se kam, we all will leave with the eternal feeling....

Thats exactly what I want if MR does finally leaves in Feb. Give Tasha a closure...if they want they can then have some punarjanam for Naku and get her married to a cop named Dutta.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayjst

I liked LTL as a whole, the entire cast together had something good about it, a feel to it. One of them leaves/is recast means the whole feel is lost. LTL is the only show I have been an enthusiastic viewer of, nd the past few weeks, ever since the rumors started surfacing has been torture, I guess I owe it to myself to not get so dedicated to anything ever again, especially not a daily soap because nothing is lasting about it and it all ends the same way. I really can't wish MR much, selfish of me, I know and I apologise for the same but I seriously can't... Will I continue watching after MR leaves, if the rest of the cast stays back nd after Chinmayee-ji gets better, Babi, Ganpat nd Sethji etc return, yes..For one thing I like Baji's and Kala's charas a lot nd I will watch it jst for them.. Might as well fast forward Naku's story though because it's pointless without Dutta....I agree with everyone else though, the concept of LTL will be lost forever now.....Might as well freeze my brain regarding LTL at Anna's den D-N hug....

@bold: I agree....the entire cast does fit in together very well and has always had this harmony to it (excluding Madhu who to this day sticks out like a sore thumb but whatever)......but I just read someone pointing this out in another thread that the common basis that binds all these other interesting characters like Baaji, Kala etc. is ALSO Dutta....so not just DN, but EVERY other relationship and interaction shown in the show....it all builds around Dutta....sure Baaji-Nakku have a very sweet relationship too....but can you build a show alone off of that? I don't think so....Kala will just keep on doing her evil scheming....Aashka is a fab actress no doubt....but will I CARE about watching that scheming much if Dutta isn't in this show? I don't really think so....all of these characters, all of these plotlines all in a sense revolved around Dutta by and large and his character's journey as he reaches new realizations, evolves.....MR's enactment of all.....that is what made it so brilliant.

Didn't someone mention how this show only picked up once Dutta/MR entered the show....if the entire "key" to everything was just supposed to be about Nakku being a "basti girl" and how sorry we are to feel for her, why didn't the show get any much TRPs for two months before Dutta entered the show?

No....it just can't work....it is not for nothing that Dutta was such a larger than life character....Patilwadi existed cuz of him....the PN leeches survived cuz of him....there is nothing to them without Dutta....this new random cop guy can't even BEGIN to fill the void left by Dutta.....and there is nothing to Dutta without MR.....so new characters or a replacement for MR as Dutta....neither will work.....LTL can't survive.....might as well end it and start a new show for MV and the new guy....that's what it will amount to.....

Faryyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Thats exactly what I want if MR does finally leaves in Feb. Give Tasha a closure...if they want they can then have some punarjanam for Naku and get her married to a cop named Dutta.

OH plzzz for god sake dont wanna punarjam or what in LTL 🤢
Edited by Faryyy - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I re-read the TB and TC articles...I dont think the cop character will be a replacement for Dutta as yet. Infact as you have mentioned the whole show revolves around Dutta so without him prolly the whole cast except Naku and her family will be out of the show. Perhaps then they will replace Mishal...😳
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So one question, if Mishal happens to return temporarily, what happens to Tasha? Does he give her up and asks her to go back to her basti? What happens to Chaskar? What happens to Kala?
If Dutta leaves/dies/goes to vanvaas/jail, who brings all these people to a closure?
It just does not make any sense. Introduce a cop, thats fine, he can investigate the issue, but also give Tasha a closure. I dont even mind Mishal leaving, but give the character a dignified ending at least.