Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR's Exit - All Discussion HERE! (Page 7)

Fatima82 Groupbie
Fatima82
Fatima82

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

do guys think this could be any publicity stunt by channel it self Ermm

as they did with uttaran's icha to be replaced and this news was so much in for quite some time.. and was moving round and round
like auditions goin on for character of icha and all... but tina is still the icha n nt replaced till date..

yesterday i was just surfing maryada forum andgot to know that the male lead of the show is doing a flim as well while continuing his work on tele ..

and i am just wondering if there is any truth to these news ..D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni--Saaki--divy609MrsKhan

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fatima82

do guys think this could be any publicity stunt by channel it self Ermm

as they did with uttaran's icha to be replaced and this news was so much in for quite some time.. and was moving round and round
like auditions goin on for character of icha and all... but tina is still the icha n nt replaced till date..

yesterday i was just surfing maryada forum andgot to know that the male lead of the show is doing a flim as well while continuing his work on tele ..

and i am just wondering if there is any truth to these news ..D'oh

Actually this MR leaving is not a rumour I suppose........

It is actually the fact frd.........
Its sad but the truth........"The Bitter Truth"..................Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82AbhiAni

mahalaxmik Senior Member
mahalaxmik
mahalaxmik

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
This is really sad news!!!!!  Cry   Cry  Cry Cry Cry

All this while I read the articles regarding MR leaving and dismissed them as false rumors. But, this article is the last straw. I am very disappointed. MR was the life in the show. Without him, there is no LTL and no sense in watching it too.

The least that can be done for the viewers is to give them closure in the right way. I seriously don't think that I can accept another male lead in this serial. Dutta is a tough act to follow up.

I wish MR all the best but I also wish that he would treat his current fans better.

Does this remeind anyone of Rajeev Khandelwal who left Kahin to Hoga at its peak and then also left Left Right Left when it was at its peak of popularity????

Cry  Cry  Cry   Cry   Cry   Cry
Shalini22 Newbie
Shalini22
Shalini22

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Pls bring MR back we don't want anyone Plzzzzzzzzzz

We want Mr to accept naku and let their lovestory begin

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

This is the End of Lagi Tujhse Lagan!!!....

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
All we can say is that All good things come to an end. Lots of shows go on with the lead getting replaced or the introduction of a parallel lead. The most popular soap at the time KSKBT also  had its lead replaced and did really well. Maybe they will get another actor to play Dutta, I am voting now for Shabbir Ahluwalia, he is also a good actor and is missing in action these days.
Iqbal Khan would have also been a good choice, but he is busy with another show.
So, goodbye and good luck Mishal, the least you can do, is send a decent message to your fans about your decision, as opposed to rumor mills, facebook messages and journalists covering this.
*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Ok so that means after waiting for so many months to watch the actual Tasha love story, we are not even going to be given the opportunity of relishing the Tasha love story for few days atleast?! By the time Mishal resumes shooting, Seema finds Dutta and his relationship with Seema develops and closes, it will already be end of Feb (and Feb has just 28 days!), as obviously Seema track is not going to like end in few days as its an entire process of self-realisation for Dutta and killing his past demons to reform into a new man, so definitely they will require atleast a month for that....so now what are they planning - to show another major accident of Dutta where he actually dies?!?! How many times will they show the same hide and seek thingy of 'Dutta dead or not?'....and to eventually declared that he is finally dead!

I would be really disappointed if I dont get to see atleast a week of Tasha romance!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosadivy609fuzzyface

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Ok so that means after waiting for so many months to watch the actual Tasha love story, we are not even going to be given the opportunity of relishing the Tasha love story for few days atleast?! By the time Mishal resumes shooting, Seema finds Dutta and his relationship with Seema develops and closes, it will already be end of Feb (and Feb has just 28 days!), as obviously Seema track is not going to like end in few days as its an entire process of self-realisation for Dutta and killing his past demons to reform into a new man, so definitely they will require atleast a month for that....so now what are they planning - to show another major accident of Dutta where he actually dies?!?! How many times will they show the same hide and seek thingy of 'Dutta dead or not?'....and to eventually declared that he is finally dead!

I would be really disappointed if I dont get to see atleast a week of Tasha romance!

I think at this point, they have no idea what to doLOL. They are trying to fill in with some undercover cop who later may or may not be the main lead....If this falling from the cliff was  for Mishal's leave of 1 week, what are they going to do for his final exit??! Maybe one fine day they will just change Dutta and say...this person is your Dutta from nowLOL And when Nakku leaves for her marriage, they will replace Nakku too?Confused

Whatever, this is getting funny and sad at the same time, if that is possible...Personally , it will take me months to come out of this hurt that I am feeling on the LTL front...I have been addicted to Tasha for long now..Need to take them out from my daily thought process now and just keep them as memories..that is going to be very very hard....Will miss this forum tooOuch But lesson learnt...am better off without being addicted to any show or character that I have no control over. I better save up that energy for my family (I can at least control them at some levelWink)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosadivy609rama_2010-bharti-*dewdrop~pearl*MrsKhan

Go to top