Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR's Exit - All Discussion HERE! (Page 6)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

i am not going to jump to conclusions yet.. dont throw chappals at me.. Tb has posted wrongs articles on LTL several times..eg kala going to basti, Morey ka re-entry, nakku thrown into a dark store room.. so i wont believe this until PH/Mishal confirm this.. what i am not enjoying though is there are so many negative articles out now regarding MR leaving, can someone from the PH/Channel or MR himself clarify.

i can udnerstand that they dont want to comment on future story line, but as loyal viewers of LTL, i think we deserve to be told if MR is actually quitting in Feb end. then it hardly matters to me where the story is gonna go.. definitely south! as that will be the end of LTL for me when MR quits..

so, if one was to believe this article, then it doesnt say if the character of Dutta will be done away with.. just says about new entry and that he will be nakku's saviour.. who knows they may get a replacement for MR too, but do i give a dam.. surely not..they can play stupid traingular stories with a whole new star cast for all i care! 

Sara seems to have confirmed in another thread that MR himself has spoken to the producers about leaving in Feb, so suffice to say I think this news is quite confirmed at this point *sigh*OuchOuch

All I wanted was for atleast the DN story to get a proper resolution before MR takes off for "greener pastures".....but sadly it seems LTL waale are more interested in dragging this show on with third angles and Kekta type drama.....the show obviously isn't going to last without MR.....no one is interested in watching the miseries of Nakku the "basti girl" by herself....and now her "undercover cop" loverboyConfusedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstprettywomanAbhiAnifuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingkhushix

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..lol seems like we will not have peaceful moments at all before mishal leaves....poor tasha n poor me as a viewer..its such a torture..arghhhhhCryLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdusk

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Hello friends this is my last post for the show. Even I didn't watch the yesterday's epi. First of all I am very much disappointed with MR.  Coz whatever u get in life its brcause of the lord's grace when u get everything in ur hand n if u are so adament and not giving any value to other's emotions that is very bad. Its like a curse to the person. U never be a happy soul if u hurt ur true people. We always wanted him to be the best n we understand he should go to Bollywood. But he could have stayed till he united with Naku. N n D's love story is not a artificial one. It has a life within n making people falling in love. I found a divine feeling in their love story.   But very sad he ruined the show. My wishes are not there with u boy. U will realize one day. Bye for ever.........................................
-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

I have nothing to say about this... just that they have taken all viewers for granted..

@Rosa...exactly.. i feel cheated too.. if we get such an ending for our favourite show after watching for so long.. i am better off without any shows..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosa

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I just want a closure for Tasha coz we viewers have waited so long.
I sincerely hope they wont show Dutta's character having done plastic surgery or some crap like that to replace the actor.

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

Originally posted by shonapinky

so MR gonna quit d show..Diz iz really sad...Ouch

From a Donz story to a Copz story...never thought LTL wd go diz way...!!Dead

Arey don to cop ko chodo.LOL one dream is fulfilled we'll never get to see sups again in this show. WinkLOL
Sad news to hear MR leave. All the best to him for his future projects. Thumbs Up I'm worried about what Playtime Creation is going to do about the show. the story in the article already sounds so not interesting. Ouch

aww ritu....EmbarrassedLOL...yahan sab serioz hai and ur joking around yr LOL

yeah hope dey find a good replacement...but itz really sad tat he gonna quit...!! aww am not sure at hw diz cop story gonna wrk yr..!!Ouch  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

yeah hope dey find a good replacement...but itz really sad tat he gonna quit...!! aww am not sure at hw diz cop story gonna wrk yr..!!Ouch  

ab what can I do? MR wants to leave. so can't really stop him.Ouch I might as well move on as well. Embarrassed the show is not going to work at all. so I think we'll just have a month or two to watch and then we'll just make vms and entertain ourselves. LOL LOL
Wishing the Creative team all the luck coz they certainly need it. Big smile

shonapinky-bharti-

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

ab what can I do? MR wants to leave. so can't really stop him.Ouch I might as well move on as well. Embarrassed the show is not going to work at all. so I think we'll just have a month or two to watch and then we'll just make vms and entertain ourselves. LOL LOL
Wishing the Creative team all the luck coz they certainly need it. Big smile

yeah ritu...v cn make vmz with d good old tasha clipz.. EmbarrassedBig smile

yeah best wishez to d creative team and.hope d show doez well ...!!fingerz crossed* only bappa can save our fav show...!!Embarrassed

Fatima82-Ritz-

Go to top