Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR's Exit - All Discussion HERE! (Page 5)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
lol dw...Jay is doing DID doubles..i doubt he wil hav time for LTL...n i hpe nt... we already hav 2 much news on JB and Mahi... n nw evn LTL news wil b al abt thm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dusk

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Oh god why don't the CV understand the fact that LTL is about NAKKU AND DUTTA! it's about 2 briiliant actors who gave life to 2 characters of fiction!
No matter if the story end is planned for tomorrow or in a month all we want is a GOOD AND A LOGIC END with both of them!
They should stop dragging the story and make a conclusion to the show that's it man!
I m pissed off with all this hungama about MR leaving etc etc
Obviously he has the right to leave a show and move on  and we are no one to tell him what he should do!
It's the responsiblity of the CV to know that if an actor wants to leave the show after a year , they should  make a beautiful conclusion with the story 
I think they all win in this case...Story will have a good THE END and will let a beautiful memory in fan's heart and everyone can move on for another projects in their life...For me ltl suppose to end with Tasha reunion which is very close...so what's left after Tasha reunion and  the end of Kala'evil plans...NOTHING!!!!!
My request to the CV is  CONCLUDE THE STORY AND DON'T DRAG IT PLZZZZ because it's a wonderfull show who deserves a happy ending of the 2 lead characters!

Edited by Faryyy - 05 January 2011 at 7:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dusk

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarathikb

hope undercover cop is not Jai Shocked

OMG aarthi ................you cracked me ROFL
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Originally posted by aarathikb

hope undercover cop is not Jai Shocked

ShockedDead

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
choy choy choy

Dead

Seriously... double chiiii chiiii chiii chiiii chiiii chiiii chiii chiiii  Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfacesun-naaaaaaaaa

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
i am not going to jump to conclusions yet.. dont throw chappals at me.. Tb has posted wrongs articles on LTL several times..eg kala going to basti, Morey ka re-entry, nakku thrown into a dark store room.. so i wont believe this until PH/Mishal confirm this.. what i am not enjoying though is there are so many negative articles out now regarding MR leaving, can someone from the PH/Channel or MR himself clarify.

i can udnerstand that they dont want to comment on future story line, but as loyal viewers of LTL, i think we deserve to be told if MR is actually quitting in Feb end. then it hardly matters to me where the story is gonna go.. definitely south! as that will be the end of LTL for me when MR quits..

so, if one was to believe this article, then it doesnt say if the character of Dutta will be done away with.. just says about new entry and that he will be nakku's saviour.. who knows they may get a replacement for MR too, but do i give a dam.. surely not..they can play stupid traingular stories with a whole new star cast for all i care! 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Armu4evaAbhiAnidivy609rama_2010-bharti-Sophia21fuzzyfaceshonapinkykabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I'm feeling cheatedOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaryyyrayjstCrystal29khushixAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

i am not going to jump to conclusions yet.. dont throw chappals at me.. Tb has posted wrongs articles on LTL several times..eg kala going to basti, Morey ka re-entry, nakku thrown into a dark store room.. so i wont believe this until PH/Mishal confirm this.. what i am not enjoying though is there are so many negative articles out now regarding MR leaving, can someone from the PH/Channel or MR himself clarify.

i can udnerstand that they dont want to comment on future story line, but as loyal viewers of LTL, i think we deserve to be told if MR is actually quitting in Feb end. then it hardly matters to me where the story is gonna go.. definitely south! as that will be the end of LTL for me when MR quits..

so, if one was to believe this article, then it doesnt say if the character of Dutta will be done away with.. just says about new entry and that he will be nakku's saviour.. who knows they may get a replacement for MR too, but do i give a dam.. surely not..they can play stupid traingular stories with a whole new star cast for all i care! 

MR himself was the first one to break the news to us...though unofficially! This article is the last nail as it gives a clear indication of the future Dutta-less track!Dead 

rayjstshonapinky

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonapinky

so MR gonna quit d show..Diz iz really sad...Ouch

From a Donz story to a Copz story...never thought LTL wd go diz way...!!Dead

Arey don to cop ko chodo.LOL one dream is fulfilled we'll never get to see sups again in this show. WinkLOL
Sad news to hear MR leave. All the best to him for his future projects. Thumbs Up I'm worried about what Playtime Creation is going to do about the show. the story in the article already sounds so not interesting. Ouch

Fatima82shonapinky

Go to top