Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR's Exit - All Discussion HERE! (Page 21)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

i hope he reconsider... Smile

I hope so too...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ImmaculateDream

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Hi Guys

MR has every right to move on ... who doesnot and will not if u r getting a better offer ..
For this I will stand by him...becoz I believe he is right ..

But we as veiwers ...deserve something too

I am not sure when MR  informed them abt his leaving ......or what is  the story on that end...
But if they were aware of him leaving and they know how imp his character is to the show ..then should not they  have worked out a logical and proper ending to the show ...

This would have worked out for them as a channel , MR as an actor and we as their viewers .

moreover it would have ended on a peaceful , memorable note ...this  might have also won them ....some loyal fans ..

Somehow guys ..I have an ill feeling out here ..that in someway Cvs ...had Taken MR for granted ...leading to this disaster ... nd Now they do not know how to clear the mess ....
maybe thatz y they r not replying becoz they have no reply ....

Also  I personally feel , if MR gives in now ...he should make sure that cvs goofs do not mess things up for him  ... that might cost him a great deal in the furture

I maybe wrg on this ..But my gut feeling says ..it is so

hmmm u seem to have a blind Trust in MR... its not good dear... Smile 

Agree with this btw.. Smile 

Also  I personally feel , if MR gives in now ...he should make sure that cvs goofs do not mess things up for him  ... that might cost him a great deal in the furture"

Smile 

rayjst

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
If MR wants to do short films for the film festivals , he can do that while shooting for LTL short movies at the most take a month to complete and i'm saying this from years of experience , most of the time they take 2 weeks to complete. I think Mishal doesn't like the way his track is being taken to be honest neither do I , in the beginning he was a strong not to be messed with force and now he's just a drunk roaming about the place. The PH should give him a raise and sort out his track , if they are to keep him for longer.

MrsKhan

f_raaz Groupbie
f_raaz
f_raaz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
just wondering can u buy a dvd collection with the LTL series if so where?
Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f_raaz

just wondering can u buy a dvd collection with the LTL series if so where?

http://dctorrent.com/

You can download the whole show here

Edited by Faryyy - 08 January 2011 at 11:54am
ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1984

If MR wants to do short films for the film festivals , he can do that while shooting for LTL short movies at the most take a month to complete and i'm saying this from years of experience , most of the time they take 2 weeks to complete. I think Mishal doesn't like the way his track is being taken to be honest neither do I , in the beginning he was a strong not to be messed with force and now he's just a drunk roaming about the place. The PH should give him a raise and sort out his track , if they are to keep him for longer.

Even if he had such minor issues ..they can work out, its not something for which he decides to let fo of a Character like Dutta that too on a crucial time when Audience was literally craving for more... I really hope issues settled down between them otherwise it will put him in Very BAD light ... 
Im sure MR is MAture enough to Rethink IF he has taken a decision .. i have faith in his tremendous Acting talent!  but not in his Decision of leaving LTL when there is still much scope left..

so  he better think .. otherwise Show is over me without any doubt Smile.. but it will kill the image of the channel, Actor, And production house i have .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLamozart66

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by scorpio10

Hi Guys

MR has every right to move on ... who doesnot and will not if u r getting a better offer ..
For this I will stand by him...becoz I believe he is right ..

But we as veiwers ...deserve something too

I am not sure when MR  informed them abt his leaving ......or what is  the story on that end...
But if they were aware of him leaving and they know how imp his character is to the show ..then should not they  have worked out a logical and proper ending to the show ...

This would have worked out for them as a channel , MR as an actor and we as their viewers .

moreover it would have ended on a peaceful , memorable note ...this  might have also won them ....some loyal fans ..

Somehow guys ..I have an ill feeling out here ..that in someway Cvs ...had Taken MR for granted ...leading to this disaster ... nd Now they do not know how to clear the mess ....
maybe thatz y they r not replying becoz they have no reply ....

Also  I personally feel , if MR gives in now ...he should make sure that cvs goofs do not mess things up for him  ... that might cost him a great deal in the furture

I maybe wrg on this ..But my gut feeling says ..it is so

hmmm u seem to have a blind Trust in MR... its not good dear... Smile 

Agree with this btw.. Smile 

Also  I personally feel , if MR gives in now ...he should make sure that cvs goofs do not mess things up for him  ... that might cost him a great deal in the furture"

Smile 

it is not blind trust ....It what I have seen and expericed in my career..
I look at things ..nd my instincts spk  to me

nd Btw ..If I blindly trust or believed him ..I would have fallen for his Raaz Richele what ever act ... by which acc to me was a big eye wash WinkWinkWink..for me that was one hilarious epi

so I believe but on my gut feelings and instincts   ....nd I do as they say and asks me to do .. with my brains fully functioning at all times ( nd this time it says support this chap ..so I will ..SmileSmile)..
It  works for me ... 

PS : someone taught  me ...give ppl a chance when the world doesnt ..becoz what seems is not always what is ......

Edited by scorpio10 - 10 January 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12kiran255mozart66

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

I agree with you, through IF we have got a chance, so let's make maximum use of it as the cause is worth it. Anyone who is the decisionmaker should be posted & the final result should be achievedSmile

Edited by mnx12 - 10 January 2011 at 1:26am

Go to top