Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR's Exit - All Discussion HERE! (Page 19)

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

kya kisi ne TC pe padha they said ki naku police ki madat legi dutta ko dundne ke liye sokya yahi vo cop haiCryAngry

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Mishal Raheja

Mishal Raheja to be back temporally
The fans of COLORS' Laagi Tujhse Lagan are missing Dutta Bhau (Mishal Raheja), after he met with a brutal accident in yesterday's episode. But fans of Mishal can rejoice as he will soon be back to the show! Dutta will surely survive the accident, and will be back by next week.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25artikb

bookworm2 Senior Member
bookworm2
bookworm2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
I too enjoy watching LTL!
Just wondering why he cant be like so many other movie stars who act  both in TV and the big screen, at least till this show is done.
MR, like any other person, has a right to persue new avenues. Hope he will do a good job on the big screen as he has done on TV. It is very hard to survive in this field as competition is very high. One has to take a chance when the opportunity comes (as it never works the other way round in this field. there are so many new faces coming in everyday). I wish him all the luck in his new venture.
That said, I feel that may be if a new guy comes in as DP, he might also do justice to this role. We never know sometimes the new actor might be better. Right now i feel the character itself is so strong that the switch to a new person might not be that bad ( it happens all the time in the soaps)
So guys lets wait and watch and instead of being upset lets wish MR good luck in his new venture, and lets give the new guy (whoever he is going to be) a chance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08fuzzyfaceMrsKhan

gunjanrashmi Newbie
gunjanrashmi
gunjanrashmi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hi !

I agree ,MR  should not leave the show....we will lose interset in the show & We all love Dutta .

Smile
If want to see naku & dutta love track & Kala should take a break if required .....BUt DUTTA SHOULD NOT GO ! TRP will really come down if he leaves.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

gunjanrashmi Newbie
gunjanrashmi
gunjanrashmi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

We want Dutta (MR) to stay in the show .....or LTL should be ended.

mozart66

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
im sure if paresh rawal the other producer of the show speaks to mishal then he may stay
neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2011/01/mishal-raheja-laagi-tujhse-lagan-permanently-temporary-return.html

anuary 6, 2011: There is a buzz doing the rounds since last few days that Mishal Raheja, who plays the lead role of 'Datta Bhau' in Colors' 'Laagi Tujhse Lagan', is quitting the show. The latest developments in the show suggests that the rumor is going to be true as Datta has been shown falling victim of a dreaded accident.

However, the fans of Mishal will get a temporary relief with the news that the actor will soon return to the show but this is going to be a temporary one. Everyone in the family think that Datta has died following the accident but his wife Nakusha and his mother could not believe the news. Naku still thinks that her 'saab' is alive and will return home soon.

Nauksha's faith will turn true and Datta will be seen alive but he will face his first love Seema, who ditched him for a richer man. It will be interesting to see how Dutta survives that fatal accident and how he faces his enemies. Will Seema's return to his life affect his relationship with Nakusha? Can Nakusha bring the truth of Kalavati out in front of everyone?

Moreover, Mishal is reportedly leaving the show, so who will replace him? Will there be any new entry in the show to twist the track? Keep watching the show on Colors at 8:30 pm to know the latest developments in the storyline.

Unhappy

artikb

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by fuzzyface

Coming back to the matter of the day, so the production house and channel are not just gonna abruptly end the show just coz the actor wants to leave, they have invested money and channel schedule, syndication and etc. So they need to drag it with or without the actor, which is fair coz the show doesn't just involve  the actor alone as there are many other people and things that are part of it . But if TRPs fall, then we will see another Bidaai. 

I mean you can't blame CVs or the channel and  you can't blame the actor as well. Everyone is entitled to do what they think is right for them.

It will be hard to see another actor play Dutta, the actor was good but he doesn't want to do it anymore. So let's see how they resolve the matter and time will tell and heal.

Totally agree on the bolded bits, FF Thumbs Up 

As for your question about Bollywood, I think that is considered the 'ultimate' in an Indian capacity for an actor, so all of them want to have a taste of it or see it as the 'attainable' peak. I'd also think that an actor would feel that he'd get more variety in doing movies than sticking to one character and one show for somewhere around two or so years. Plus, TV gives you fame through character...i.e. those kids shouting 'Supriya Tai' at a train station (?) LOL...it is more indirect and distant, whereas movies generate recognition in the actor's name itself.

Whatever it might be, I totally agree that TV > Movies as a medium of storytelling...and that is all across the board for me, Indian or not.

Tv actors have a Bollywodd fixation as work on TV is not respected. The lack of respect stems from the fact that TV is all about making money...not creative satisfaction for an artist.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25DancingdollPrinsesse.Suvi

Go to top