Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR's Exit - All Discussion HERE! (Page 16)

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Originally posted by nureat01

Arey but AG is PHAMOUS, yaar....her word will carry more weight than an average fan maybeLOL.....and upar se imagine....all the AG fans just might jump in for support too cuz SHE likes MRTongueLOL....they are quite a force to be reckoned withLOLLOL

"The enemy of our enemy is our friend" wala funda?!? *awed-muh* Day Dreaming Anu jee, aap toh bara Kala ki tarhan soochne lag gayi hain! EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Who is the enemy? WinkROFL And should I have already known? ConfusedROFL x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 05 January 2011 at 2:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Fivr-fuzzyface

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
so i read the article. i am not sure yet as to what to believe. i guess unless i hear it from someone official like MR himself or the production house or director im not going to believe it.
however if he IS leaving the show then all the best to him. if he is doing this because he has a movie in hand and cant juggle tv and cinema (not everyone can) then fair enough. as long as he has given due notice to the team and isnt leaving them in some sort of huge lurch. if he is doing this and simply waiting 6 months like the article said then still all the best. because this indicates that hes not into the character of DSP anymore. and to be honest i wouldnt want to see a half hearted performance of MR because that would simply the tarnish the memory of LTL in my head.
and to be honest if MR leaves then its much better for LTL to end as well on a happy note. its been proven killing of male leads and either replacing them either through plastic surgery or simply just changinig them has been a complete fail. be it Kyunki or kasam se or DMG ir bidaai. the TRP's have tanked and colours loves its trps as we all know. the other idea of another parallel lead is worse i mean all the shows that did that tanked as well. and to be honest this doesnt seem like the LTL i would know. if i wanted to see the main lead dying. female lead becoming the son of the family supporting them i would watch a BT soap because it has it all. and if the way this going wouldnt be surprised if they give us a baji and nakku marriage and make madhu the vamp. a complete BT idea i know.
i would rather remember LTL has the love story of DN that was so imperfect it was perfect. the DN that made me fall in love with love. and i would like to thank MR for giving me DSP the guy who despite all his imperfections was perfect. the day MR leaves that will be the day i say bye to LTL. because LTL was is and will remain the love story of DN for me.
p.s i think this week should give the CV's and colours what MR not being in episodes does to the TRP's :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstPyari_Zahrafuzzyface--Sia--khushixMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

i would rather remember LTL has the love story of DN that was so imperfect it was perfect. the DN that made me fall in love with love. and i would like to thank MR for giving me DSP the guy who despite all his imperfections was perfect. Love how you put this! They were indeed perfect in their imperfectionsDay Dreaming

the day MR leaves that will be the day i say bye to LTL. because LTL was is and will remain the love story of DN for me.

p.s i think this week should give the CV's and colours what MR not being in episodes does to the TRP's :) LOL....it remains to be seen....usually the lead heroines tears instantly translate into TRPs for a show as wellConfusedLOL.....but more than that....the thing is that most of the audience watching the show is probably not aware of MR's impending exit...so they will all keep watching in the curiosity of WHEN Dutta will be back....which just might keep the TRPs high....hmmmm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivy609HumaGfuzzyface

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

i would rather remember LTL has the love story of DN that was so imperfect it was perfect. the DN that made me fall in love with love. and i would like to thank MR for giving me DSP the guy who despite all his imperfections was perfect. Love how you put this! They were indeed perfect in their imperfectionsDay Dreaming

the day MR leaves that will be the day i say bye to LTL. because LTL was is and will remain the love story of DN for me.

p.s i think this week should give the CV's and colours what MR not being in episodes does to the TRP's :) LOL....it remains to be seen....usually the lead heroines tears instantly translate into TRPs for a show as wellConfusedLOL.....but more than that....the thing is that most of the audience watching the show is probably not aware of MR's impending exit...so they will all keep watching in the curiosity of WHEN Dutta will be back....which just might keep the TRPs high....hmmmm

thats our DN for us Day Dreaming to be honest i think the indian audience have wised up they dont like tear fest anymore. they prefer a stronger lead or a happy lead thats why shows like pratigya (no i dont watch) and SGP are ruling the TRP roost. and even if it did i dont think MV's slender shoulders can carry the huge weight of LTL forward on her own especially with her being busy with jhalak and her getting married. so i think we will be heading towards the wrap of LTL Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstfuzzyfaceAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Assuming that this report is accurate...what an incredibly sad turn of events...which are unfortunate for all parties involved really. I wish MR the best in whatever he wants to pursue because he has full right to do so...however, that's not to say I'm not disappointed because the story so far at the very least--if not the show in entirety--deserves a decent culmination. Of course MR can't exactly be held responsible for it, but I won't be one to blame the writers and production house either because they are in a sticky situation here. Think of it strictly from a business-minded point-of-view...the show has been garnering top spots on the charts, it is barely a year old, they (probably in their opinion) still have so much fodder to stretch it out with, and their sole purpose in creating the show to begin with wasn't for creative satisfaction, so should it really be expected that they will end it? I'm sure they realize what an asset MR is to their show and team, but if he wants to move on, should the entire unit shut down and pack up...the writers, all other actors(!), and hundreds of technicians in pre and post production all loose their jobs just because one person isn't there anymore? The show will definitely suffer big-time and loose on audience, but maybe they're hoping and trying that there will still be an audience that they can catch and keep with whatever happens afterwards and though it might not work, I can't begrudge them that effort...if MR is moving on, it shouldn't mean that all these other people 'stop'...

As for us viewers, when have things ever ended well? LOL Rarely...and as someone who has watched countless shows that have had a similar fate, I can't say that this is new to me anymore...it's saddening definitely, very much so because LTL was undoubtedly unique in the way it managed to perfectly click on so many levels. Yet we can only cherish what we've had so far and hope for a decent cut-off now. I don't think there is any use in petitioning to get MR back because he has gone of his own will with bigger things in mind, which he must have thought well and thoroughly about...and to demand that the show ends, IMO, is not very mature...if they do end it, no one would be happier than me because the story will remain untainted...but if they want to go on, it has to be remembered that this is a business for them at the end of the day and we can't hold them at blame for doing their jobs in the best capacity possible within the circumstances.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Fivr-sparikh*dewdrop~pearl*fuzzyfaceMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

and to demand that the show ends, IMO, is not very mature...if they do end it, no one would be happier than me because the story will remain untainted...but if they want to go on, it has to be remembered that this is a business for them at the end of the day and we can't hold them at blame for doing their jobs in the best capacity possible within the circumstances.

Why, Fatty? Why is it immature? Do we watch these shows as "business ventures" which have hundreds of ppl involved in them or do we watch them cuz we connect to a story and characters? If we want to go by this logic, then every other crapfest on TV also should continue forever cuz it has the livelihood of hundreds of actors/technicians attached to it.....shouldn't it?

It is a business venture for the producers, not for the audience.....for the audience, it is an investment of time, energy, emotions into a story....so why won't they think of a payoff for that?

I don't find it immature to demand an end....if the producers have a right to watch out for their profits/investments, the audience has its right to demand a happy ending to leave a beautiful story untainted.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-sparikhMelodiousDreamsfuzzyface--Sia--MrsKhan

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

thats our DN for us Day Dreaming to be honest i think the indian audience have wised up they dont like tear fest anymore. they prefer a stronger lead or a happy lead thats why shows like pratigya (no i dont watch) and SGP are ruling the TRP roost. and even if it did i dont think MV's slender shoulders can carry the huge weight of LTL forward on her own especially with her being busy with jhalak and her getting married. so i think we will be heading towards the wrap of LTL Big smile

The poor girl is having such a hard time keeping her eyes open these daysUnhappy, yesterday when she was standing at Dutta's room's doorway holding that diya, thinking, I almost expected her to fall down asleep then nd there.It was like watching people falling asleep in class during early morning lectures...Is she still there in JDJ???

Edited by rayjst - 05 January 2011 at 3:20pm
HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

The poor girl is having such a hard time keeping her eyes open these daysUnhappy, yesterday when she was standing at Dutta's room's doorway holding that diya, thinking, I almost expected her to fall down asleep then nd there.It was like watching people falling asleep in class during early morning lectures...Is she still there in JDJ???

yep shes still there hanging in there from what i here Smile

Go to top