Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR's Exit - All Discussion HERE! (Page 14)

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Originally posted by Dancingdoll

SRK is one heck of an actor, and if anyone can step into another actor's shoes, it's SRK.

Mwah and a huge bear hug for this! EmbarrassedHug

Haha! LOL  Thanks DD, to you too Hug I ADORE SRK!! Day Dreaming My favourite actor of the big screen- Mishal is my favourite on the small screen Embarrassed x

One and only one powerful word for him - Love!!
Tthats what I have for him....Was catching up on MNIK this weekend and gosh! that man just beat all his records and raised his own bar high by leaps!!! ClapClapHeart

Oh yeah, MNIK was amazing Clap SRK totally leaves you in awe- he just gets better and better, always taking his performance a notch higher.

Anyway, sorry for spamming, back to MR's exit. Dutta's character is obviously not going to die, otherwise they would have killed him in the accident and not bothered with this Seema track, and MR coming back temporarily. For Mishal's sake, I hope he bows out in the way that he deserves for having breathed life into such an extraordinary character. Despite my slight bitterness for them at the moment, I also am thankful to the production team for having moulded such an amazing character- And to MR for living it with such sheer perfection- he was made for this role! I hope his dreams come true and truly hope he reaches the pinnacle of success.

You know before coming across LTL I absolutely loved Harshad Chopra to the brink of obsession- yet MR totally made my love for him pale!! ROFL x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 05 January 2011 at 12:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfaceDancingdollTheRager

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I changed my mind, if you love something, set it free right, wishing Mishal all goodness nd a great future from the bottom of my heart, I genuinely want LTL to end when he leaves, want all memories of LTL to be perfect nd it jst won't be perfect if he is not there. Sad, because Laagi's story had a lot of scope nd a lot to be explored but I can live with that rather than watching a low quality version of the show.....

Edited by rayjst - 05 January 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_ZahrafuzzyfaceTheRagerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Anyway, sorry for spamming, back to MR's exit. Dutta's character is obviously not going to die, otherwise they would have killed him in the accident and not bothered with this Seema track, and MR coming back temporarily. For Mishal's sake, I hope he bows out in the way that he deserves for having breathed life into such an extraordinary character. Despite my slight bitterness for them at the moment, I also am thankful to the production team for having moulded such an amazing character- And to MR for living it with such sheer perfection- he was made for this role! I hope his dreams come true and truly hope he reaches the pinnacle of success.

You know before coming across LTL I absolutely loved Harshad Chopra to the brink of obsession- yet MR totally made my love for him pale!! ROFL x

@bold: LOLLL I totally understand....I think MR as Dutta has been a whole another experience for me as well....before this I've LIKED some actors...loved some characters a lottttt.....but the way MR left me in awe of his acting....his portrayal of Dutta....it's something I've never experienced beforeLOL....so for me, I'll always cherish those memories, that feeling.....I wish MR all the best with his future endeavors and I hope to see DN get somewhat of a culmination atleast....but all said and done....at the end of the day, MR has lived this character so beautifully that it will remain etched in our memories :-)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-bharti-Pyari_ZahrafuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingTheRager

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
They wont be replacing Dutta.. honestly speaking its too early to say anything .... he informed them abt his decision yesterday only .. and now they will start working on the story according to that and will come up with tracks keeping that in mind .. Sigh .. I really want LTL to End on Dutta and nakusha ! i dont want to see some third person coming in and Dutta giving up his love for him... 

LTL is so gone! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstGooddsub_rosafuzzyfacePyari_ZahraTheRager

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

I changed my mind, if you love something, set it free right, wishing Mishal all goodness nd a great future from the bottom of my heart, I genuinely want LTL to end when he leaves, want all memories of LTL to be perfect nd it jst won't perfect if he is not there. Sad, because Laagi's story had a lot of scope nd a lot to be explored but I can live with that rather than watching a low quality version of the show.....

I agree....the show does still have scope....but if MR won't be in it....the show WILL be a low quality version....a shadow of it's usual self...so I'd rather it ends too....I can happily live with that rather than watch a dragfest tainting the essence of the original characters with ridiculous "twists"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosafuzzyfacePyari_ZahraDancingdoll

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

LTL is so gone! 

Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
We should so send that Additi Gupta-wala video to the producers jst to make a point that most ppl watch LTL, because of Mishal onlyLOLLOL......................

Edited by rayjst - 05 January 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_ZahraDancingdoll

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

We should so send that Additi Gupta-wala video to the producers jst to make a point that most ppl watch LTL, because of Mishal onlyLOLLOL......................

ROFL Yeah, they don't listen to the thousands of fans- they're really going to listen to Aditi Gupta? ConfusedLOL x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

Go to top