Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR's Exit - All Discussion HERE! (Page 10)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

So one question, if Mishal happens to return temporarily, what happens to Tasha? Does he give her up and asks her to go back to her basti? What happens to Chaskar? What happens to Kala?
If Dutta leaves/dies/goes to vanvaas/jail, who brings all these people to a closure?
It just does not make any sense. Introduce a cop, thats fine, he can investigate the issue, but also give Tasha a closure. I dont even mind Mishal leaving, but give the character a dignified ending at least.

I want the show to get a dignified ending...and if not that atleast Tasha must get a dignified ending. I hope MR stays on till then.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-sub_rosaDancingdollkhushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I re-read the TB and TC articles...I dont think the cop character will be a replacement for Dutta as yet. Infact as you have mentioned the whole show revolves around Dutta so without him prolly the whole cast except Naku and her family will be out of the show. Perhaps then they will replace Mishal...Stern Smile

Yeah it seems the new cop guy will likely be a temporary plot stretching tactic thrown in but sooner or later they will bring in someone else to play Dutta......and maybe do some kind of retarded love triangle b/w these three.....DeadDead.....they can't kill off Dutta as a character since everything revolves around him....but if they had to do "plastic surgery' waali replacement, this accident was the ideal opportunity to do it....which they didn't....MR will be back as Dutta next week....so how will they later find a new face for Dutta? Bottomline is this....at this point, killing off Dutta's character or MR being replaced by some other guy....they are basically the same thing.....cuz Dutta is dead without MR anyways.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-sub_rosadivy609*dewdrop~pearl*DancingdollkhushixMrsKhan

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Since Mishal has decided to leave the show the producers might as well end LTL by giving it a logical end.  

Edited by ltl_fan - 05 January 2011 at 10:54am
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
*shakes head*

I don't want to comment on this yet..

*disappointed muh*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Yeah it seems the new cop guy will likely be a temporary plot stretching tactic thrown in but sooner or later they will bring in someone else to play Dutta......and maybe do some kind of retarded love triangle b/w these three.....DeadDead.....they can't kill off Dutta as a character since everything revolves around him....but if they had to do "plastic surgery' waali replacement, this accident was the ideal opportunity to do it....which they didn't....MR will be back as Dutta next week....so how will they later find a new face for Dutta? Bottomline is this....at this point, killing off Dutta's character or MR being replaced by some other guy....they are basically the same thing.....cuz Dutta is dead without MR anyways.

Exactly my question too, how will they replace Dutta? Kill him again? Thats just weird, if they knew he was leaving, why the hell bring him back? Just bring a new character now itself na? I know its hard to accept anybody other than MR as Dutta, but hey, there are a lot of talented actors out there.
Right now, it all seems very illogical.
If I were the production house, I would be looking for a Dutta replacement not an undercover cop. Thats who you should be auditioning for. (although we all know taking in anybody other than MR as Dutta is difficult, but if KSKBT could do it - it was after that a very successful soap, why not LTL?)

Edited by droopy_asleep - 05 January 2011 at 10:57am
suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Omg Iam very disappointed by this CryCryCry....My heart is aching right nowBroken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Exactly my question too, how will they replace Dutta? Kill him again? Thats just weird, if they knew he was leaving, why the hell bring him back? Just bring a new character now itself na? I know its hard to accept anybody other than MR as Dutta, but hey, there are a lot of talented actors out there.
Right now, it all seems very illogical.
If I were the production house, I would be looking for a Dutta replacement not an undercover cop. Thats who you should be auditioning for. (although we all know taking in anybody other than MR as Dutta is difficult, but if KSKBT could do it - it was after that a very successful soap, why not LTL?)

Are you seriously saying that there can be a replacement for MR as Dutta?ConfusedLOL.....Ok firstly KSBKBT was a KEKTA soap....and Mihir was a TYPICAL sort of character....since then, manyyyyyyy replacements have happened in many shows and ppl hardly blink....most recent case being DMG with its THREE RiddhimasWacko.....all of these shows are very typical types which hardly ever put in the kind of thought and nuances to their story like LTL has.....and much more than that MR has! The way MR has breathed life and soul into Dutta, NO ONE can....and I'm not saying this with bias or as a blind fan....I've watched a lot of shows.....seen a lot of actors....and no one has left me in awe as MR has....so in my eyes, that is no small feat.....and I will maintain....no one else can play Dutta.....they can TRY....but it just won't work.....MR's exit is a death knell for LTL anyways.

Edited by nureat01 - 05 January 2011 at 11:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29-Fivr-sub_rosadivy609khushixMrsKhan

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
U guys are just so involved in LTL- im happy im not the only one who has gone cazy about this serial! Im a newbie but what connects everyone is the love for DN- seriously guys just keep the faith, we'll find out soon exactly what the truth is. Funny though how now Dutta is temporarily off screen, these rumours make a return again! Maybe to create a hungama of some sort to boost the ratings! Blah!!! All I know is life goes on...i think...ill let u guys know how im keeping up without watching the show...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top