Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

🀣 Yeah, they don't listen to the thousands of fans- they're really going to listen to Aditi Gupta? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† x

Arey but AG is PHAMOUS, yaar....her word will carry more weight than an average fan maybeπŸ˜†.....and upar se imagine....all the AG fans just might jump in for support too cuz SHE likes MRπŸ˜›πŸ˜†....they are quite a force to be reckoned withπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nureat01

Arey but AG is PHAMOUS, yaar....her word will carry more weight than an average fan maybeπŸ˜†.....and upar se imagine....all the AG fans just might jump in for support too cuz SHE likes MRπŸ˜›πŸ˜†....they are quite a force to be reckoned withπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is such a good strategy, getting together AG fans and MR fans and doing some halla bol!! ROFL x
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"The enemy of our enemy is our friend" wala funda?!? *awed-muh* 😍 Anu jee, aap toh bara Kala ki tarhan soochne lag gayi hain! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail

Oh dear, I only just got the 'PHAMOUS' now!!

ROFLROFLROFL
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ermm, I didn't mean it that wayπŸ˜”........All viewers's opinion have the same value only rite, so dat way she is also one of the viewers nd der jst happened to b a ready made vidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, hee hee, dats all(slowly crawls away before evryone start throwing chappals dis way)..........
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

"The enemy of our enemy is our friend" wala funda?!? *awed-muh* 😍 Anu jee, aap toh bara Kala ki tarhan soochne lag gayi hain! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😎 Haila! Kala has started influencing my mind subconsciously and I didn't even realize! "Jo bhala na samjhe, jo bura na samjhe...woh Anuwati ko kaise samjhega?"😎🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Zahra: LOL honestly I myself didn't realize the PHamous thing until you pointed it outπŸ˜†.....I toh was only saying it aevein nautanki meinπŸ˜†.....unintentional pun ho gaya yeh toh....πŸ˜†
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
@ rayjst: Oh no, we were all just kidding around 🀣 x
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

@ rayjst: Oh no, we were all just kidding around 🀣 x

Oh, thank god😳😊😊.........
Edited by rayjst - 13 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Who is the enemy? πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ And should I have already known? πŸ˜•πŸ€£ x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so i read the article. i am not sure yet as to what to believe. i guess unless i hear it from someone official like MR himself or the production house or director im not going to believe it.
however if he IS leaving the show then all the best to him. if he is doing this because he has a movie in hand and cant juggle tv and cinema (not everyone can) then fair enough. as long as he has given due notice to the team and isnt leaving them in some sort of huge lurch. if he is doing this and simply waiting 6 months like the article said then still all the best. because this indicates that hes not into the character of DSP anymore. and to be honest i wouldnt want to see a half hearted performance of MR because that would simply the tarnish the memory of LTL in my head.
and to be honest if MR leaves then its much better for LTL to end as well on a happy note. its been proven killing of male leads and either replacing them either through plastic surgery or simply just changinig them has been a complete fail. be it Kyunki or kasam se or DMG ir bidaai. the TRP's have tanked and colours loves its trps as we all know. the other idea of another parallel lead is worse i mean all the shows that did that tanked as well. and to be honest this doesnt seem like the LTL i would know. if i wanted to see the main lead dying. female lead becoming the son of the family supporting them i would watch a BT soap because it has it all. and if the way this going wouldnt be surprised if they give us a baji and nakku marriage and make madhu the vamp. a complete BT idea i know.
i would rather remember LTL has the love story of DN that was so imperfect it was perfect. the DN that made me fall in love with love. and i would like to thank MR for giving me DSP the guy who despite all his imperfections was perfect. the day MR leaves that will be the day i say bye to LTL. because LTL was is and will remain the love story of DN for me.
p.s i think this week should give the CV's and colours what MR not being in episodes does to the TRP's :)