Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Aww...i luv ur emoti...can i pull ur cheeks 😳

Babes.....You have full freedom to do so..😃.....But,rt now I am quite sad seeing the article.........  

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

so now its going to be naku and the undercover cop story?! not interested! they better end the show instead..coz its not going to work without Dutta/MR..

Yes...........So true.........ITs better they end the show instead of making NAkku fall for some Cop & Dutta falling for that Seema...............😡.that too with the news of MR exiting the show............😡
Edited by --Saaki-- - 13 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
So which cop is coming to Nakku saviour this time Chulbul Pandey's brother 🤣

They shld seriously end the show with Tasha not make it a Kekta Show by introducing a cop. 😳
Oh whatever *rolling eyes*  CVs 🤡
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

naku can neva fall for sum1 other than dutta
chances may b tht the cop falls for naku bt nt vice versa

I know that nakku cannot fall in love with anyone else at this point...Only Dutta for her. That is the beauty of her character ðŸ˜Š

But if they are going to end Dutta's character in Feb when Mishal leaves??!! Or mess up the story...What are they going to show...??

Anyway..not that I am concerned..I quit LTL when Mishal quits...
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😕
its really heart breaking news.. i cant believe that mishal is leaving.. this is the only show i watch on telly but after mishalz exit it will be gone for me..🤢
btw does anyone know why is he leaving?is it because of the production house doesnt want him anymore or he himself is quiting?
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I sumtymz thnk CVz are playing wd us here we are continuosly waiting for TASHA romance dre luv story but it never happnd and now wat we got sum undercovr COPz story ðŸ˜¡ ye atyachar nae sha jaega 
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystal_29

I know that nakku cannot fall in love with anyone else at this point...Only Dutta for her. That is the beauty of her character ðŸ˜Š

But if they are going to end Dutta's character in Feb when Mishal leaves??!! Or mess up the story...What are they going to show...??

Anyway..not that I am concerned..I quit LTL when Mishal quits...

@bold: me too !!🤢
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dusk

I sumtymz thnk CVz are playing wd us here we are continuosly waiting for TASHA romance dre luv story but it never happnd and now wat we got sum undercovr COPz story ðŸ˜¡ ye atyachar nae sha jaega 

Haan yaar............They are seriously playing with us..........

We definitely need to write to CVs..........Thanks to Fivr that she has opened a thread regarding this...........I am gonna write to the CVs now.............Ouch
AreYaar thumbnail
Hmmm the end of LTL.....quite sad....so this means that DN will never be reunited also before Dutta/MR's exit from the show.....instead we're expected to watch the "eternal love story " of Nakku and some undercover cop?? ROFL....no one's going to watch this show.....this is the end of LTL.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ive decided to stop watching for 2 weeks...everything is depressing in the show..jeez.. News about MR and the plot seems to be bizarre to say the least.😔