Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Khanak something different more than a house wife (Page 3)

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by zennnn

no! no! please yaar, i loved your take. it's great to know that most of us feel the same. why would you stop making suggestions? please don't do that!
Are u guys promised  veena na........that's why......Wink...i dont wanna spoil anything or a mess........i want this but not in between these tracks but after the end of all this..........Smile
agar cvs ka thred ayega hum likenge that we trust u guys u unfold the story thats it no suggestion ther....................her u can do that but control ha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OlicityFan

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by zennnn

no! no! please yaar, i loved your take. it's great to know that most of us feel the same. why would you stop making suggestions? please don't do that!
Are u guys promised  veena na........that's why......Wink...i dont wanna spoil anything or a mess........i want this but not in between these tracks but after the end of all this..........Smile
Surbhi... I didn't ask to stop making suggestions dear.. it was just a point of discussion.... please no one feel that they can't make suggestions.. i put down what i thought works for me... but not all feel the same and i understand.
Please feel free to make suggestions and don't feel otherwise.

To come to the topic.
I always thought that Khanak would work with Shaan and would be equal with him in making decisions at work and working on projects. She is very capable and can do it.. i would have loved for that track ... we will see what happens.!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

OlicityFankrock.Dilwale.snehapatroThe_May_RoseEtherealRatibones88-Deepali-

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
@-Veena------ i agree with your point of view that sometimes suggestions make a mess...and have suffered that in my fav show mjht too............that's why said that.........but tum sab to serious ho gaye.............its not like that u have asked.........its because even i feel sometimes cvs try to give what viewer's want and we get something which we never wanted........Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

OlicityFankrocksnehapatro.Dilwale.-Veena-

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Surbhi123]@-Veena------ i agree with your point of view that sometimes suggestions make a mess...and have suffered that in my fav show mjht too............that's why said that.........but tum sab to serious ho gaye.............its not like that u have asked.........its because even i feel sometimes cvs try to give what viewer's want and we get something which we never wanted........Smile
[/QUO
agar hum suggest karenge to hum ko pehle se hi pata ho ga na kya hoga........................to kya fida let it be surprize its more fun
OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
hey surbhi!!...
glad tht u watchd previous epis!!....:)
we hav requestd the cvs for a similar track!
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Surbhi dear Clap

TAKE  A BOW!!!! because you have been inducted to the club known as Golden RBO fan club,,,this is a secret society.....Wink...one that understands what golden rbo stands for....has almost all shanak fans and very few rasam fans....but most importantly has RBO fans.....today with this insight you have stepped into understanding the essence of RBO...Golden RBO...

No my dear, that you have entered this club ....be very careful,  becos from now on your expectations from the show should be tilted a little...Big smile....then only can you not land up pulling your hair and feeling frustrated.....

I am Saaz btw...known here for my craziness with Golden Rbo dialogues, writing, shanakisims, critiquing and of course as you can see from my reply to your post- nautanki pann and shetaniyaat...

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!
Shanak4eva Newbie
Shanak4eva
Shanak4eva

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Hi I m Humera new to this forum bt I hv been a silent member fr 4 mnths bt. Unstable ur RBO golden days madness my family calz RBO dewani n all this in 4 mnth bt less bout me more bout our khanakri sh is a awesome character knows how to make people think n ur absolutly right sh hold no grudges we should learn few tricks frm her btw luv th interaction in this forum
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
welcome surbhi Hug loveed ur topic... I seriously hope we get a track where it focuses on shaan fulfilling khanak dreams tooo... cause the show is abt khanak and her life... seriously hope the CVs plan a good track like this... *fingers crossed*

Go to top