Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Surbhi dear 👏

TAKE  A BOW!!!! because you have been inducted to the club known as Golden RBO fan club,,,this is a secret society.....😉...one that understands what golden rbo stands for....has almost all shanak fans and very few rasam fans....but most importantly has RBO fans.....today with this insight you have stepped into understanding the essence of RBO...Golden RBO...

No my dear, that you have entered this club ....be very careful,  becos from now on your expectations from the show should be tilted a little...😃....then only can you not land up pulling your hair and feeling frustrated.....

I am Saaz btw...known here for my craziness with Golden Rbo dialogues, writing, shanakisims, critiquing and of course as you can see from my reply to your post- nautanki pann and shetaniyaat...

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!
Shanak4eva thumbnail
Hi I m Humera new to this forum bt I hv been a silent member fr 4 mnths bt. Unstable ur RBO golden days madness my family calz RBO dewani n all this in 4 mnth bt less bout me more bout our khanakri sh is a awesome character knows how to make people think n ur absolutly right sh hold no grudges we should learn few tricks frm her btw luv th interaction in this forum
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
welcome surbhi 🤗 loveed ur topic... I seriously hope we get a track where it focuses on shaan fulfilling khanak dreams tooo... cause the show is abt khanak and her life... seriously hope the CVs plan a good track like this... *fingers crossed*