Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
no! no! please yaar, i loved your take. it's great to know that most of us feel the same. why would you stop making suggestions? please don't do that!
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

welcome surbhi

and khanak though not that much literate is much better is intelligence and is vry smart..she can do many things..with shaans help ..let us see...what they plan..

ya i think.......she is literate but in places like dhulwadi.no English is taught........may be.......ya she is smart.........that's why i want her to do something different than a housewife.........in which she can explore herself.........that will be great............
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zennnn

no! no! please yaar, i loved your take. it's great to know that most of us feel the same. why would you stop making suggestions? please don't do that!

i said stop giving suggestion to cvs her chalta hain but dont do too much thinking fir nahi hua to bura legta hain so controlπŸ˜‰
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: zennnn

Are u guys promised  veena na........that's why......πŸ˜‰...i dont wanna spoil anything or a mess........i want this but not in between these tracks but after the end of all this..........😊
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

ya she cant be a buisnesss women............................but bi liked ur idea surbhi she can be cook or painter or dancer ..............................and shaan will support her ..................we can seee that in future

ya hope to see that in future........😊
Bravehearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

Are u guys promised  veena na........that's why......πŸ˜‰...i dont wanna spoil anything or a mess........i want this but not in between these tracks but after the end of all this..........😊

agar cvs ka thred ayega hum likenge that we trust u guys u unfold the story thats it no suggestion ther....................her u can do that but control ha
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

Surbhi... I didn't ask to stop making suggestions dear.. it was just a point of discussion.... please no one feel that they can't make suggestions.. i put down what i thought works for me... but not all feel the same and i understand.
Please feel free to make suggestions and don't feel otherwise.

To come to the topic.
I always thought that Khanak would work with Shaan and would be equal with him in making decisions at work and working on projects. She is very capable and can do it.. i would have loved for that track ... we will see what happens.!
EtherealRati thumbnail
@-Veena------ i agree with your point of view that sometimes suggestions make a mess...and have suffered that in my fav show mjht too............that's why said that.........but tum sab to serious ho gaye.............its not like that u have asked.........its because even i feel sometimes cvs try to give what viewer's want and we get something which we never wanted........😊
Bravehearts thumbnail
[QUOTE=Surbhi123]@-Veena------ i agree with your point of view that sometimes suggestions make a mess...and have suffered that in my fav show mjht too............that's why said that.........but tum sab to serious ho gaye.............its not like that u have asked.........its because even i feel sometimes cvs try to give what viewer's want and we get something which we never wanted........😊
[/QUO
agar hum suggest karenge to hum ko pehle se hi pata ho ga na kya hoga........................to kya fida let it be surprize its more fun
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey surbhi!!...
glad tht u watchd previous epis!!....:)
we hav requestd the cvs for a similar track!