India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Khanak something different more than a house wife

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Guys i was just catching up the old episodes of RBO..........and noticed khanak was not what she is today........i mean........she was a bird who wanted to fly high in the sky..........but now.........now her life just around shantanu.................everything is for shantanu................her wings have been cut to khandelwal's house and her thoughts to one and only shantanu........i have myself always believe that girls prove better business persons.........actually girls are the best in everything.........as khanak is the person behind shantanu success...........i will love a track where shaan will help khanak in fulfilling her dreams..........every girl seems a dream for herself......so may be khanak also have a dream.....in her past...........she can start doing something for her self..........her own........something different from being a housewife..........what say guys .........do u want khanak to explore new things.............to see the world..........do u want khanak of doing something she love...........it can be fashion designing........or she is great cook........she can start in duck's restaurant......will love to know ur views about it........have u guys ever thought about it waise ?????......

Edited by Surbhi123 - 05 January 2011 at 7:23am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pie-YasharanArshi-OlicityFankrockThe_May_Rose.Dilwale.bones88-Deepali-

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
will love to see your comments on this .......Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
yaaaaaaaa would love a track shaan supporting khanak in fulfilling her dreams........lets wait and watch we may get a track something like this in RBO.......and even want shaan to teach english to khanak missing paathsaala scenes of shanak........

EtherealRati

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

yaaaaaaaa would love a track shaan supporting khanak in fulfilling her dreams........lets wait and watch we may get a track something like this in RBO.......and even want shaan to teach english to khanak missing paathsaala scenes of shanak........
ok khanak dont knows english ???????....i dint knew that........ok she is from dhulwaadi ..but is khanak illiterate guys ????...or just english is the problem..........ok that's a problem as for the job ..........but she still can do something..........hope to have such a track after all this friend's thing get over.........Smile

OlicityFan

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

@surbhi

first of all a warm welcome to you! i am zenSmile

have we thought about it you ask?LOL we have literally begged the CVs to show khanak doing something other than support shaan all the time. like maybe continue her studies or find a hobby. but we have promised veena that we won't be making any more suggestions and stand back and see what the CVs show us. so all we can do is pray and hope that the CVs will explore this aspect themselves in the future.

*fingers crossed*

Edited by zennnn - 05 January 2011 at 7:33am

cutie-pie

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by snehapatro

ok khanak dont knows english ???????....i dint knew that........ok she is from dhulwaadi ..but is khanak illiterate guys ????...or just english is the problem..........ok that's a problem as for the job ..........but she still can do something..........hope to have such a track after all this friend's thing get over.........Smile

u watch some previous epsiodes there were very cute paathsala scenes of shanak u will love them....she doesnt know english but later after shaan taught her shez better than before......

krock

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@surbhi

first of all a warm welcome to you! i am zenSmile

have we thought about it you ask?LOL we have literally begged the CVs to show khanak doing something other than support shaan all the time. like maybe continue her studies or find a hobby. but we have promised veena that we won't be making any more suggestions and stand back and see what the CVs show us. so all we can do is pray and hope that the CVs will explore this aspect themselves in the future.

*fingers crossed*

awwwwwww zen........thanks for the warm welcome......Hug...so all this have been already discussed.........thanks for informing........ok will now not make any suggestions.............ROFL

Edited by Surbhi123 - 05 January 2011 at 7:35am
destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
welcome surbhi
and khanak though not that much literate is much better is intelligence and is vry smart..she can do many things..with shaans help ..let us see...what they plan..

krock

Go to top