Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Anita is coming back interesting (Page 3)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Anita is down with flu and diya (upasana.diya) is nursing her. If rumours are to be believed Anita has fallen hard for her doc and there is a certain scope for an april wedding betwn the couple. Which means Anita will stay in New york itself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499sujji0609

bargav Groupbie
bargav
bargav

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Another  Situation after knowing of kinjal fakin the pregnency Gopi mite go and talk to elesh and convince him and tell the truth.And he mite marry her this time What say guysSmile
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Anita is down with flu and diya (upasana.diya) is nursing her. If rumours are to be believed Anita has fallen hard for her doc and there is a certain scope for an april wedding betwn the couple. Which means Anita will stay in New york itself.

wow jake i really like your idea. if anita marries doc wonderful. why so suddenly there is change of heart.  i thought you were a supporter of anita.

sujji0609Rafeal.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

Originally posted by Jake-neil

wow jake i really like your idea. if anita marries doc wonderful. why so suddenly there is change of heart.  i thought you were a supporter of anita.

Though i lyk Ahemita pair, I want Anita to marry a Doc then get a divorce and then again come to get Ahem with a child to claim himEvil Smile

sam1903sujji0609

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Goodness Jake! dont even say such convoluted ideas in public. As such the CVs have no clue where to take the serial. You dont give them such ideas.Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam1903sujji0609Rafeal.

vipashi Groupbie
vipashi
vipashi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
the love triangle would be like the same story as 'tere mere sapne' another Star show.
dhawal stepping in and marrying kinjal would be so predictable.

the best would be Gopi stepping up as SIL and convincing Elesh and his family to come back and accept Kinjal as she was naive and innocent.
ladydivine Groupbie
ladydivine
ladydivine

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Originally posted by ladydivine

If Kinjal gets rejected by Umang Ahem will have a reason to hate his past. I just think Umang track will soon come to an end

Tathastu or Amen!  I am too tired of too many people smirking in this serial!

Count me in. I have had an aversion towards Kinjal from the very beginning. Last couple of days, I thought she was beginning to respect Gopi for all the things she got from her. But no, she is still using her. I will be just happy to see Kinjal married. Thats how she won't be in the Modi house any longer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

PN_luvs_Arjun IF-Dazzler
PN_luvs_Arjun
PN_luvs_Arjun

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Originally posted by angelic8219

I find it odd that umang parents live in US while anita and umang completed studies and probably work in India. Is it not usually the other way around going US for studies and job and parents in india.

Their parents wanted them to live in and learn Indian culture! Big smile

This is so funny,... LOL 
Many of the characters does not even know what is Indian culture... (Urmi, Rashi, Kinjal, Umang, etc..)

I found Elesh character as the most realistic in this serial... I wd welcome if CVs bring him back in some different background... Smile

PNaveen-Nafisa-

Go to top