Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

WAS IT MISTAKE OF KASHYAP PARIVAR?

titali Senior Member
titali
titali

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Shocked
sorry for double post 1st i typed everything and when posted it showed some error and i retyped every thing . now my old post is also showing up . io am confused
Confused

I have seen that this forum is full of people who sympathisises with Suhana and are angry with Badi Ma Dadaji and Ishaan. I felt to ask on Kahsyap parivar's behalf what is their mistake ?

Suhana loved wrong person(Sid). Was this a mistake of Kashyap parivar?

In her heart broken state suhana married Ishaan without even carin to have a look at him or his family.Was this a mistake of Kashyap parivar?

Even though not at all happy with this marriage she decided to stay with the family just to prove that she is 'marriage material'. Was this a mistake of Kashyap parivar? Worst sufferer here is Ishaan without any of his mistake he agreed to live a life that Suhana chooses for him. Did Suhana ever thought about what he must be going through because of the mistakes she made? Why his does not get a happy married life because of her wrong choice?

This family gave her lots of love and importance. even rajni disha never asked her to do household work with them, BM and all always tried to make things easier for her. Was this a mistake of Kashyap parivar? Shuhana could have landed in a worst sasural than this and would have really felt that she was living in a hell(as she has been brought up with so much laad pyar) but this family made her fall in love with them and she decided to stay forever because she loved the family. Again she gave no thoughts to what Ishaan will be Ishaans life without a complete marriage.Though Ishaan said he would agree whatever she decides , she should have atleast given a thought to his state.

The only mistake Ishaan made was to be overfriendly with Sona. A simple guy like him who is told on his face by his wife that you are no good to me, you are not smart not rich ,not handsome. there is nothing in you that could ever make me fall in love with you. A guy who is treated as a 10 yr old by his father. Aguy who is always made fun of by his brothers. It was only sona who stood up for him and told ishaan is no namoona he is a gem of a guy.won't Ishaan like to stay with Sona the only person who gives him some importance? Can't we forgive this ONLY ONE mistake of Ishaan?

Suhana is suffering herself and making others suffer too due to her own mistakes and her SUPERSIZED EGO.

BM and dadaji planned this not to torture Suhana but to make her realise her feelings .They have always been good to her.

She has never ever cared for  Ishaan's feelings and still want him to always cares for hers first

How long will she get redemption due to being 'BIN MA KI BACCHI'. Even sanjana has been brought up under same roof in same situation she is not like suhana.

She does not even liked to be called Suhana Kashyap but still this family does every thing to make Suhana BAJPAYE happy . IS this a mistake of Kashyap parivar?

Sorry to all Suhana lovers but I felt  Ishaan and his family deserves an appretiation

Edited by titali - 05 January 2011 at 8:18am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

idunnoimmadsz786Chit15sweetymolx.Heena.xgawkerSinha181tarunTani91brainychild92

chik Senior Member
chik
chik

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Good one Titali... U just spoke my mind... was kinda nmot in the mood to write all this... But I agree with U completely...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
"Suhana loved wrong person(Sid)." She can love anyone. Its not her fault that the person whom she fell in love with didn't love her the way she did. Was it her fault?

Everyone loved her a lot, I know. Are you trying to tell us that Suhana never showed her love to anyone? She took BM as her own mother. She does like Ishaan, its just that she does not realize it. Its not her fault that everytime she thinks she is in love with Ishaan & is gonna accept him..there's a problem!! Because of Sona, she realized that she does have feelings for him, but then WHY did the Kashyap family need to overdo the Sona role? :| Is it her fault that someone, always comes and makes her think she is wrong?

Um and made fun by brothers, oh come on. Thats affection. We never said that Inder disliked Ishaan, did we? Whenever he made fun of Ishaan, it was called affection. & when Suhana does something, its insulting. Thats great. :|

I know Suhana is behaving weird. But then we cannot blame her too, right? We should stop blaming Suhana or Ishaan. They both are our favorites, right? Just cut it out ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamDiivirabees011Uzma005

kajal_aarav Senior Member
kajal_aarav
kajal_aarav

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
thank god i thought i was the only one who thought that.
titali Senior Member
titali
titali

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari_Rinki

"Suhana loved wrong person(Sid)." She can love anyone. Its not her fault that the person whom she fell in love with didn't love her the way she did. Was it her fault?

Everyone loved her a lot, I know. Are you trying to tell us that Suhana never showed her love to anyone? She took BM as her own mother. She does like Ishaan, its just that she does not realize it. Its not her fault that everytime she thinks she is in love with Ishaan & is gonna accept him..there's a problem!! Because of Sona, she realized that she does have feelings for him, but then WHY did the Kashyap family need to overdo the Sona role? :| Is it her fault that someone, always comes and makes her think she is wrong?

Um and made fun by brothers, oh come on. Thats affection. We never said that Inder disliked Ishaan, did we? Whenever he made fun of Ishaan, it was called affection. & when Suhana does something, its insulting. Thats great. :|

I know Suhana is behaving weird. But then we cannot blame her too, right? We should stop blaming Suhana or Ishaan. They both are our favorites, right? Just cut it out ;)

Brothers made fun is affection as they do share such relation but suhana ishaan have no such relationship . ishaan can not make fun of suhana  if he do so she would give him bashing on his face that how dare he but if suhana makes fun of him or ignores him, its ok. she is too egoistic where as inder ilesh would not mind if ishaan make fun of them

Edited by titali - 05 January 2011 at 8:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

idunnoimmad Newbie
idunnoimmad
idunnoimmad

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
People forget this thing just because you are a fan of an actor or a character

actors are human and no matter how much you read about them you don't know them

and characters are written by the CVs, whatever the characters do is written by CVs

the actor doesn't decide how the character should be framed
maheen55 IF-Rockerz
maheen55
maheen55

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
i dont agree with u Online titali  i think there is not Kashyap Parivaar mistake .this is DM nd Badedadaji,s mistake . the way BM nd Dadaji realize feelings  to  Suhana  is wrong  hate ade daji nd Badimai AngryAngryAngry from  few episodes nd hate SonaAngryAngryAngry     this is not  way to realize love  .

Edited by maheen55 - 05 January 2011 at 8:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011Shwets1502

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by titali

Shocked
sorry for double post 1st i typed everything and when posted it showed some error and i retyped every thing . now my old post is also showing up . io am confused
Confused

I have seen that this forum is full of people who sympathisises with Suhana and are angry with Badi Ma Dadaji and Ishaan. I felt to ask on Kahsyap parivar's behalf what is their mistake ?

Suhana loved wrong person(Sid). Was this a mistake of Kashyap parivar?

In her heart broken state suhana married Ishaan without even carin to have a look at him or his family.Was this a mistake of Kashyap parivar?

Even though not at all happy with this marriage she decided to stay with the family just to prove that she is 'marriage material'. Was this a mistake of Kashyap parivar? Worst sufferer here is Ishaan without any of his mistake he agreed to live a life that Suhana chooses for him. Did Suhana ever thought about what he must be going through because of the mistakes she made? Why his does not get a happy married life because of her wrong choice?

This family gave her lots of love and importance. even rajni disha never asked her to do household work with them, BM and all always tried to make things easier for her. Was this a mistake of Kashyap parivar? Shuhana could have landed in a worst sasural than this and would have really felt that she was living in a hell(as she has been brought up with so much laad pyar) but this family made her fall in love with them and she decided to stay forever because she loved the family. Again she gave no thoughts to what Ishaan will be Ishaans life without a complete marriage.Though Ishaan said he would agree whatever she decides , she should have atleast given a thought to his state.

The only mistake Ishaan made was to be overfriendly with Sona. A simple guy like him who is told on his face by his wife that you are no good to me, you are not smart not rich ,not handsome. there is nothing in you that could ever make me fall in love with you. A guy who is treated as a 10 yr old by his father. Aguy who is always made fun of by his brothers. It was only sona who stood up for him and told ishaan is no namoona he is a gem of a guy.won't Ishaan like to stay with Sona the only person who gives him some importance? Can't we forgive this ONLY ONE mistake of Ishaan?

Suhana is suffering herself and making others suffer too due to her own mistakes and her SUPERSIZED EGO.

BM and dadaji planned this not to torture Suhana but to make her realise her feelings .They have always been good to her.

She has never ever cared for  Ishaan's feelings and still want him to always cares for hers first

How long will she get redemption due to being 'BIN MA KI BACCHI'. Even sanjana has been brought up under same roof in same situation she is not like suhana.

She does not even liked to be called Suhana Kashyap but still this family does every thing to make Suhana BAJPAYE happy . IS this a mistake of Kashyap parivar?

Sorry to all Suhana lovers but I felt  Ishaan and his family deserves an appretiation

I respect your thoughts...nice postThumbs Up

I have a different point of view.....We all know that Sonali is the third person so she is definitely wrong....And Ishaan instead of supporting Suhana supported Sonali and had a gr8 fight with Suhana.....I definitely don't agree with your egoist point of Suhana...It 's an insult if a husband doesn't supports his wife....
And earlier Suhana never cared about Ishaan coz she was confused in b/w Sid and him...And after the Sid incident she did everything to be a good bahu and wife.....But Ishaan instead of enjoying this was busy in doing Sona Sona jaap.....

Its a shame for  BM and Dadaji.. It was a cheap plan....And knowingly that Suhana has a short tempered nature, they took that risk...But what hurts me the most is that everybody was feeling some kinda shame except BM, Dadaji and Ishaan...Even when Suhana came back with her father, Ishaan gave her a weird look.....I felt like plucking his eyes behind those specs....

Ok..Suhana behaves like a child...But Ishaan is very mature...Why doesn't he understands Suhana....He knows it very well that Suhana doesn't like to get competition, he knows that Suhana likes to get pampered...then why he is acting as if he's got no clue about Suhana's behaviour....

Its God grace that Ishaan has got a wife like Suhana..so pure....He should take care of her if he thinks that he is much more mature than Suhana

Its my point of view... :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramrabees011maheen55

Go to top