WORLD OF FASCINATED FANS OF DAYA - Page 91

Posted: 13 years ago
Nice to hear from both (twinky and monu) that you are positive.  Good, I am glad some positive vibes...

BTW, did you catch the promos of JDJ yet?  Are they showing Daya Sir's performance?
nopes i couldn't see yet... as yesterday i couldn't switch on TV.....was suffering from severe backache i told you na.................. prepared the dinner .. bahut mushkil se...😭 and after that ...took rest..
Originally posted by prettywomen22

BTW, did you catch the promos of JDJ yet?  Are they showing Daya Sir's performance?

yes di.. promo is out ..

the 1st promo is as usual the mixture of past performances of all the contestants ...😆 one bit of dance movement of every contestant ...

Daya Sir bit was from the first performance - his head shake moment for omakara song...!!
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago
hi M ji, T ji, and P ji...how r u all.
hey chinnuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. good afternoon ..h r u?

hi chinnu... today too ur busy with vanishing acts  .... 😆

fine M ji...tire of the AkAKR series, the new promo is there, na.
Originally posted by monika21

nopes i couldn't see yet... as yesterday i couldn't switch on TV.....was suffering from severe backache i told you na.................. prepared the dinner .. bahut mushkil se...😭 and after that ...took rest..

sorry to hear you are still suffering with backache.... I am still down with headache.  But not constant, it keeps coming and going.

Take care and get well soon... BTW, why are you cooking if you are not well?
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

still back ache????

ur back pain is reminding me of Daya SIr stint in his previous performance..remember he bent back wards... that wasn't an easy step for him ... pata nahin unka back kaisa hoga dance ke baad

anyways... now how r u chinnu ??
twinky...vanishing act? Na....I came here to answer tigress M ji's pm. She send me an sms early morning. I left after sometime.