Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

He he😆!! Thank you 100 much Di😆............seems that you are tooooo much happy.......what happened haan..?? and y are you laughing on my welcome..??

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: monika21

same pinch... i also thought the same 😕

So, Monu Di and all are thinking that I forgot my D ji😭!! How? It's impossible like the sky touching the earth. So sad. I can't live without thinking him if not seeing him😳....
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[
Even when I'm in my class listening teacher's lecture, I suddenly start remembering him. And that time, I lose concentration. If teacher asks me something I can't answer him😳, as I was so lost in someone😉!!

Even if u don't like, still I have to say don't do this. You have concentrate in your class as this is the most important thing.
U like Daya so much, what do u think, does he loose his concentration while he is busy in his work?
Never, isn't it? So why should u?
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but tanni is posting in his profile everyday for improving rank.

Originally posted by: monika21

...........seems that you are tooooo much happy.......what happened haan..?? and y are you laughing on my welcome..??

Ha ha ha!!! Main aapni ghar kuch din baad laut aayi to issi liye aapki welcome mujhe bahoot accha laga Di😃.
Yap Di! I'm happy today. Cos, we all the friends in my varsity enjoyed today a lot. We all 8 sat together in class and kept gossiping all the time. But we were fortunate that Sir didn't see this😆.
And there is one more reason. That is, today after some days, I'm here on FC with all my sweet friends😛. The previous days were fine, but not full cos I didn't get to see all of my friends.
Edited by TanniSDaya - 13 years ago
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ha ha ha!!! Main aapni ghar kuch din baad laut aayi to issi liye aapki welcome mujhe bahoot accha laga Di😃. we are also happy to see you here... nowadays you are not regular here....
Yap Di! I'm happy today. Cos, we all the friends in my varsity enjoyed today a lot. We all 8 sat together in class and kept gossiping all the time. But we were fortunate that Sir didn't see this😆......ohh thats good .. meanz you enjoyed the whole day almost 😃..
m_kal2011 thumbnail
At last almost all of us are here.😃

Originally posted by: m_kal2011

Even if u don't like, still I have to say don't do this. You have concentrate in your class as this is the most important thing.
U like Daya so much, what do u think, does he loose his concentration while he is busy in his work?
Never, isn't it? So why should u?

Hmm....so toh hain. You are such a true friend Mitu that you are correcting my fault😛.
Really, I shouldn't do this. I have to control myself. Otherwise, everyone will blame D ji for my failure na!! And I can't tolerate that. But it's only the start of my classes, so no study yet. When it will be started in full swing, I too will have to face the competition and so have to be more attentive😊.

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

but tanni is posting in his profile everyday for improving rank.

Neelam jee....how are you?
Yeah! I'll do this at any cost. Even if my brother is at home, I try to get chance to comment there and to see him for atleast once😊....
m_kal2011 thumbnail

[
But it's only the start of my classes, so no study yet. When it will be started in full swing, I too will have to face the competition and so have to be more attentive😊.

That's like a good girl. 😆