Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Mehzabin CreationsPg 58 NivRen VM Fanna-Subhanalla (Page 20)

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by M3hzbain

Originally posted by starz4me

The Video was really very nice......and the NivRen moments u captured in that VM are the best of the lot.

Though the tempo of the song was very nice.....But i didnt like the song.........it felt like NivRen are not gonna be together after this.

And as a NivRen fan i dnt want to see them apart.......coz ur video made me think as though something is gonna happen to Viren.........n that made me cry........coz the way u used Nivren moments are awesome dear......but dont use these kinda songs.

The ending NivRen scene was a treat to watch but the audio was so sad yaar.....the words had such a sad meaning to it.......like......
aane wali subah jaane....rang kya laye diwani
meri chahat ko rakh lena.....jaise koi nishani.

Aise mat karo yaat.........sunne mein aisa lag raha tha jaise Viren ko kuch hone wala hai.

On the whole....at the end......i really loved ur VM......n i really appreciate ur effort.....n the video (not the audio) of all NivRen moments......especialy the ending of ur VM was a cherry on the cake.
HAHAHAH the same thing i told to Sonia ke yar fit nahi hog aye song but she sais its her fav. song so had to make this Tongue
U BOTH....AngryAngryAngryDeadDead...feel lyk killin u both...LOLLOLLOL...yaar just listen da song...coz i just luv da song...n wanted to have VM on nivren..dats it...u both....****....LOLLOLDeadAngry

No doubt the song is nice......but when u hear it seperately.......but i dont think it fits on NivRen........no offense to that please......u've ur wish n i'm not disliking it.
I like it.......but not the audio.........i was just watching the video putting the sound on mute........coz the first tim i heard it.......it sounded like NivRen are not gonna be together anymore......i dont know if thats gonna happen in sho or not.....but i dont want to think of that as of now.

Just clarifying myself again.........Please dont feel offended.........coz i also like the song........but not NivRen.

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

No doubt the song is nice......but when u hear it seperately.......but i dont think it fits on NivRen........no offense to that please......u've ur wish n i'm not disliking it.
I like it.......but not the audio.........i was just watching the video putting the sound on mute........coz the first tim i heard it.......it sounded like NivRen are not gonna be together anymore......i dont know if thats gonna happen in sho or not.....but i dont want to think of that as of now.

Just clarifying myself again.........Please dont feel offended.........coz i also like the song........but not NivRen.

but all dese moment will never come back na...soo just enjoy dem rite now...dats wat song iz all bout...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehzabin.Sstarz4me

Mehzabin.S Senior Member
Mehzabin.S
Mehzabin.S

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

but all dese moment will never come back na...soo just enjoy dem rite now...dats wat song iz all bout...
So Agree With You Yaar!!!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

So Agree With You Yaar!!!Tongue
mehru jee...i just luv ur VMs...dey r too gud...can u plz tell me also how to make dem...coz i also want to be talentes lyk u...Wink
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

I still dont like the song on NivRen..................but i did enjoy all the moments captured in VM........n i luv them all.

sirjee dear.....i'm just kiding with u.......so dont take it personally.

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

I still dont like the song on NivRen..................but i did enjoy all the moments captured in VM........n i luv them all.

arey nahi...just chill im chilled in every way....soo shoud u...watever u luved da scenes...i luv both audio plus video...soodont worry...all is well rite...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehzabin.Sstarz4me

Mehzabin.S Senior Member
Mehzabin.S
Mehzabin.S

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

arey nahi...just chill im chilled in every way....soo shoud u...watever u luved da scenes...i luv both audio plus video...soodont worry...all is well rite...Wink
Arrey all is well from my side yar and lets change the topic Tongue cuz m uploading another vm for you'll Big smile

sirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Arrey all is well from my side yar and lets change the topic Tongue cuz m uploading another vm for you'll Big smile
waooo....i just luv ur VMs...Cool

Mehzabin.S

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index