Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Mehzabin CreationsPg 58 NivRen VM Fanna-Subhanalla (Page 18)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by M3hzbain

Sonia This Ones For U <3
19# NivRen VM-Pal

THNXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...BARA WALA THNXXXXXX...IN VIREN'S STYLE.....HAHAHAHHAHAH...BUT THNXXXXXX DEAR....MEHRU U R SOOO SWEETTTT....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehzabin.S

HIMIYA Groupbie
HIMIYA
HIMIYA

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
mehzabin reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u r the besttttttttttttttttttt superb vm maker ................. me to deewani hoon tumari vms ki reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy

aur yeh kiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bohat hi beautiful awsome .......... beautifulllllllllllllll song n scenes use kiye ...............

superbbbbbb work hats off

u rockssssssssssssss .......................
Mehzabin.S Senior Member
Mehzabin.S
Mehzabin.S

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Sonia This Ones For U <3
19# NivRen VM-Pal

THNXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...BARA WALA THNXXXXXX...IN VIREN'S STYLE.....HAHAHAHHAHAH...BUT THNXXXXXX DEAR....MEHRU U R SOOO SWEETTTT....

hehehe welcome my frnd Big smile
Mehzabin.S Senior Member
Mehzabin.S
Mehzabin.S

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIMIYA

mehzabin reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u r the besttttttttttttttttttt superb vm maker ................. me to deewani hoon tumari vms ki reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy

aur yeh kiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bohat hi beautiful awsome .......... beautifulllllllllllllll song n scenes use kiye ...............

superbbbbbb work hats off

u rockssssssssssssss .......................

AWWWWW so sweet of u Himiya thnk u so muchSmileBig smileBig smileSmileBig smileBig smile
VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Sonia This Ones For U <3
19# NivRen VM-Pal

fantastic vm MehzabinClapThumbs Up
Mehzabin.S Senior Member
Mehzabin.S
Mehzabin.S

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

Sonia This Ones For U <3
19# NivRen VM-Pal

fantastic vm MehzabinClapThumbs Up
Thnk U Party :)
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

The Video was really very nice......and the NivRen moments u captured in that VM are the best of the lot.

Though the tempo of the song was very nice.....But i didnt like the song.........it felt like NivRen are not gonna be together after this.

And as a NivRen fan i dnt want to see them apart.......coz ur video made me think as though something is gonna happen to Viren.........n that made me cry........coz the way u used Nivren moments are awesome dear......but dont use these kinda songs.

The ending NivRen scene was a treat to watch but the audio was so sad yaar.....the words had such a sad meaning to it.......like......
aane wali subah jaane....rang kya laye diwani
meri chahat ko rakh lena.....jaise koi nishani.

Aise mat karo yaat.........sunne mein aisa lag raha tha jaise Viren ko kuch hone wala hai.

On the whole....at the end......i really loved ur VM......n i really appreciate ur effort.....n the video (not the audio) of all NivRen moments......especialy the ending of ur VM was a cherry on the cake.

Edited by starz4me - 28 January 2011 at 8:29am
Mehzabin.S Senior Member
Mehzabin.S
Mehzabin.S

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

The Video was really very nice......and the NivRen moments u captured in that VM are the best of the lot.

Though the tempo of the song was very nice.....But i didnt like the song.........it felt like NivRen are not gonna be together after this.

And as a NivRen fan i dnt want to see them apart.......coz ur video made me think as though something is gonna happen to Viren.........n that made me cry........coz the way u used Nivren moments are awesome dear......but dont use these kinda songs.

The ending NivRen scene was a treat to watch but the audio was so sad yaar.....the words had such a sad meaning to it.......like......
aane wali subah jaane....rang kya laye diwani
meri chahat ko rakh lena.....jaise koi nishani.

Aise mat karo yaat.........sunne mein aisa lag raha tha jaise Viren ko kuch hone wala hai.

On the whole....at the end......i really loved ur VM......n i really appreciate ur effort.....n the video (not the audio) of all NivRen moments......especialy the ending of ur VM was a cherry on the cake.
HAHAHAH the same thing i told to Sonia ke yar fit nahi hog aye song but she sais its her fav. song so had to make this Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index