Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

*NEW FF~TUM BIN*Prt10..TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER!pg19 (Page 5)

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
JUst what i wanted Detemined Naku to find her love 
and our Dutta :)
sheebu thank u for maing the font large 
plus thsnk u for giving confidence 
i swear i was not opening IF k kahin koi aise waise baat na parh lo :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Priya1

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Very nice and emotional update yaar!!!
loved the tasha scene---the dream sequence
gd 2 c naku in sherni mode determined 2 find Dutta...m sure he's alive bt dnt tel me seema finds him 1st....Angry

Princess_Priya1

dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
sheeba ina sad part CryCry but phr b acha laga LOL

Princess_Priya1

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
a very emotional updt.......really bought tears in my eyes......... OMG!!!!!!!!!!! where is Nakku going?????????

Princess_Priya1

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
amazin upd8 hun..aww it wz onli a dream :(((

luvd hw u expresd hr feelngz n da dream sequenc wz so emotionl :'(

upd8 soon bbe.xxx

Princess_Priya1

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hey Sheeba thanx for the wonderful updates and VM ....really awesome yaar ...it bought tears to my eyesCryCryCry.....its really hard to survive without dutta ..we want our tasha back .....together again ....may this time stands still forever .....thanx yaar ...very beautifully written ... u take care and see ya around....Thumbs UpClapHug

Princess_Priya1

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

SINCE Dutta saab is back......I feel like painting the town red!.............Isliye this part in red...................LOLWinkTongueEmbarrassed

PART 3……………LOVE ALWAYS FINDS A WAY!..............Tongue

Its late in the night………..Naku is still silent looking into emptiness…………she recalls how when she was in bed ailing after being shot in the arm…….Dutta had walked upto her and pushed the tray close to her as she found it difficult to reach upto it………………

Naku gets out of  the bed………..and feels a little dizzy……….she was still having fever and was weak…………she takes support of the nearby table lest she would have fallen………….and her eyes fall on dutta's photoframe kept by her bedside and she takes it in her hands and says sternly…..ek dum shernii mode mein-----MAIN JAANTI HAI SAAB………..KII AAPKO KUCH NAHIIN HUA………Ouch

With the pic she walks down the stairs into the hall and reaches ganeshji's idol and says------Bappa…………jo kuch tunney karnaa tha kar diyaa……….LEKIN MAIN HAAR MAANNEY WALON MEIN SE NAHIIN HAI!.............MAIN USS KALAVATII KO NAHIIN JEETNEY DEGII!.............MAIN JAANTI HAI MERE SAAB KUCH NAHIIN HUA!............AUR ABB MAIN JAAYEGI………UNHEIN DHOOND KAR ISS GHAR MEIN AUR APNI ZINDAGI MEIN WAPAS LAAYEGI!.................(she keeps dutta's picture at bappa's feet and says………….)………AUR JAB TAK MAIN SAAB KE PAAS NAHIIN PAHONCHTII>………….TUJHEY UNKII RAKSHA KARNII PADEGI!.................Clap

With that naku leaves PN alone…………ill and weak………..but with a sheer determination to find her love…………and save him from all kinds of trouble and hurt………………Embarrassed

Naku gets into the car and puts on the ignition and drives along the empty road……………….

She recalls how the other day for dutta's sake she had driven upto him when he was left stranded thanks to sudarshan…………..and kaley………..

She recalls how dutta had put his jacket around her and had stepped soooo close to her taking the key from her hands………….

Naku drives fast and in a while she reaches the place where dutta's car had fallen off the cliff…………….

She gets out of the car and looks from above…………frantic to just have  a glimpse of dutta ………….she shouts out from above----SAAB!...............SAABbbbbbbbbbbbbbb………………Shocked

Naku's voice echoes but she hears nothing in return…………..

She walks down the cliff and keeps on looking around…………..when all of a sudden she trips over a stone AND U SEE A FLASH OF HOW DUTTA's CAR HAD TRIPPED OVER THE STONE BEFORE FALLING OFF THE CLIFF………….and naku rolls down into the khayi and reaches the bottom her arms having a few scratches…………………Ouch

Gathering all strength she gets up and looks around into the dark night…………and feels a little scared finding herself alone in the jungle…………….

But as she realizes somewhere dutta would be lying………..injured and fighting for life…………all fear goes and naku sets out to look for dutta…………….

U see she looks around everywhere…………shouting out to dutta…………but in vain………….

Tears well up in naku's eyes as kala's words ring in her ears---- Abb……….abb iss sindoor…………iss mangalsutra……….. ……ISS SAB KAA KOI MATLAB NAHIIN HAI!................KISMET NE HUMSE HUMAREY BHAU AUR AAPSE AAPKE PATI KO CHEEN LIYA HAI!...............Cry

Naku clings to the MS around her neck tight and takes in a deep breath trying hard not to cry………….determined to find dutta at any cost……………

Naku walks some more distance but unable to find dutta………….after a while u see she stops…………and looks up at the moon right over her head in the sky………..she recalls how she had told her aayi----MERAA CHAND DUTTA SAAHIB…………..Embarrassed

Tears roll down naku's eyes as broken and disheartened she goes down on her knees and cries----SAAbbbbbbbbbbbbbb………..(she sobs…………)…………main kya karey ………..kahaan jaaye…………kahaan dhoondey aapko!.................

Her eyes fall down on something lying in the bushes and she takes it into her hand and in the moonlight she sees it was DUTTA's WATCH!............Clap

Flashback u see…………as Dutta was pushed out of the car and rolling down the cliff the watch around his wrist got stuck into a bush and as he kept on falling down his watch had broken and fallen off………….

Naku's face lights up and a smile crosses her face as she clings to dutta's watch and cries…………she didn't know whthere they were tears of separation from dutta…………..or tears of joy and hope that her love was somewhere near by…………………CryEmbarrassed

U see an encouraged nakusha get up and finding dutta everywhere………..with a new ray of hope and reassurance that dutta was around…………..

There in PN u see Kala jiski khushi kaa thikana nahiin tha……….makes her way to naku's room………..in a mood to have some fun seeing naku crying and broken……………..

She enters the room to find no one there………….a surprised kala thinks to herself-----Lagtaa hai bhau ke marney kii khabar sunnkar………..wohh dutta diwani………..apney marey hue pati ko dhoondney naikal gayi hai………….Angry

Kala picks up the portrait which was lying on his bed……….(the one which had fallen and broken sometime ago and says smiling……………)………….MERA PYARA BHAU……JEETEY JII……NA BHALA SAMJHA………..NA BURAA SAMJHA…………ABB MARNEY KE BAAD…………USSKI MAUT KII SAAZISH KALAVATI NE KII YEH KaiSEY SAMHEGA?!..............Evil Smile

Kala smiles wickedly and gives a victorious expression……………

There in the jungle……………….u see naku reaches the place where dutta laid hurt and unconscious in the jhadiyaan…………..and just as Naku is about to pass by him ………..his hand brushes past her leg and naku stops midway………..TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

She turns around stunned……….as she recalls how last time when dutta had got shot………..and her baba was leaving him to die there……….Dutta had caught hold of her  leg and looked at her helplessly…………..

Ltl's BG score plays as u see the screen splits and on one side u see nakusha standing and dutta lying injured  nearby and on the other…………Kala stood smiling wickedly……………and mockingly at her Dutta's picture in her hand…………….EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Kaisa lagaa?...........

Jaldii bataao…………..

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 07 January 2011 at 6:17am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

chitrakshgeetkomal_w25shruti10augustdivya17-7shally_mvikadesigirlswati2008sinakkiran255sparikhmozart66--SONEE--ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xblueopalSophia21NainaSengalmeghaparti--khushi--

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

[B]hi sheeba, it starts working. Waise to maine feedback de hi diya but i type it again.

I lyk ur faith that all these floating articles are for publicity.
Ur os, especialy naku's dream left me in tears
Cry .
I thing i forget to tel u is that song used is very apt- ye hausla kaise jhuke. Luved it. Nd our sherni is back nd vl nt leave any stone unturned in finding her sher LOL.

Update next part soon.
Thank u jii..............Dekh lenaa shonaa won't go anywhere............Yaa even as i typed i was moved to tears too glad u could enjoy it the way i thought u would feel it..................EmbarrassedBig smileTongueSmile

komal_w25

Go to top