Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sophia21

Reserved

Edited;;
hehehhe LSD....😆
Hailaaaaaaaaa☺️ HOT!.. Nakku made the moves!! Eyy girl is gettin brave init...
lol sheeba u n ur dreams.. 😳 What a romantic dream doe 😍
Well this is truely a Valentines Special☺️.. Bole to Raaaaapchik updateee😳😆...
They are finally one.. n yes im hopin they will get together soon in the show as well😍 Woh din kab aayega? lol 😆
Anyway... Awesome.. romantic updatee... jai ho to jagtap for leavin them alone lol.. 😉

Happy Valentines Day❤️🤗

I am sooooooooooooooooooo glad u liked it...........Yaa me too wish the same............😳Well my dreams kya karoon dreams mein mishu mera hotaa hai...............😆
Originally posted by: kiran255

Ahhhhhhhh 
Ab hua mera valentine 

Loved the update
and love the title 
kya dream that tumhara ahhhhhhhhhhhhh 
well honey superb update !
finally SR ho he gaye and i second ab bus show main bhi ho jaye !

cuz ab intezarrrr hai mushkil !
superb honey 

I am sooooooooooooooooooo glad u liked it...........Yaa me too wish the same............😳Yaaaaaaaaaaaa intezar nahiin hotaa.............😆
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sheeba🤗
Omg what a awesome Valentine"s day treat yaar 😉....Loved it ..truly awesome 😍.....Finally they had SR 😆...wonder when we will see this in the show....😉....Wow iam impressed naku made moves😲...Ladki yeh bindaas hai😆....It was really a romantic update ...loved the tittle......
Thanx for the lovely VM and wonderful song ....👍🏼👏...Sheebu u rocked this update .....Thanx yaar 🤗....Waiting for the nxt part ....u take care and see  ya around....jaldi update karna,,,,,
Happy Valentine"s Day !.....
Love and Hugs 
suhana🤗
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nice update
and what a day 2 hav the lovers meet...wen wil they meet in the show yaar? seriously... i hope they dnt drag tasha's reunion for long!

btw naku making the moves? quite surprised i'd hav thrt tht dutta wud b the 1 makin the moves 1st😆

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

hey lovely updte..or shal i rada say hot hot..!! lmao soo romantic...D is jus awsum!! N omg yeh kya naku made 1st move...WOW!!!

Continue soon

xoxox

Part 08...............---LOVE ME LIKE THIS FOREVER……………😳

Hi everyone………..well…………..bahot time baad updating this ff lol…………socha aap sab tasha Sr kaa mazaa le lein phir update kartii hoon………..sooo here's th next part hope u all enjoy lol…………..*sheeba again flashes kala like evil smile*…………….😆

Next morning……….u see dutta and naku cuddle upto one another in the same blanket…………

The birds chirp outside as the sun rises and its rays fall into the cottage………….

Naku opens here eyes slowly………….and finds her head resting on dutta's arm as he slept soundly……………😳

A smile crosses naku's face as she recalls the last night……………and as she lay next to her dutta saab……….she could still feel the warmth of their intimacy last night…………………

Naku turns away from dutta and finds her saree lying nearby…………and turns to look at dutta again…………..

She finds it hard to resist herself………..and planting her lips on dutta's she gives a quick kiss and gets up to wrap the saree around her and walks away to the washroom ……………😳

U see naku changes into a beautiful blue saree…………..(she choses one from those which jagatp gave her saying it were paki's clothes………….)…………..

She stands in front of the small mirror on the wall and stares at  her reflection in the mirror and slowly she embarecs her lips and moves her hand across her long.beautiful and wet hair………….😳

She smile and just then she feels someone's strong arms wrap around her waist and when she hears him say into her ears she realizes it was dutta who says----ITNI jaldi taiyar bhi ho gayi…………Naku blushes as she could feel dutta move aside her wet hair and bending down he lays his lips on naku's neck and kisses away the water drops from it…………………………(awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sheeba hides herself in the blanket…………sharam se paani paani ho gayii yaar…………imagine dutta kurtaless holding naku from behind and ………saying these words………and then……….……*thud* too much to handle sheeba faints  🤣………….)………..😳😆

Naku turns around and dutta still holds her close to himself and doesn't let her go…………she lowers her eyes as she finds a kurtaless dutta gaze down at her………….😍😳

Her eyes fall on the bandaid tied around dutta's arm…………😳

Naku raises her hand and embraces it lovingly an bending forward she kisses close to where dutta was hurt…………….😳

She looks up at him and asks---abb dard kaisa hai?................😳

Dutta smiles---tuu pyar se chu ley toh mera har zakhm bhar jata hai nakusha……………….

Naku blushes and smiles and lowers her eyes………….(u guys don't lower ur eyes sharam se nahiin toh aagey kaisey read karogey gadhon 😆…………..)…………..

Dutta makes naku move even more close to himself ………..his hands still on her waist and naku lays her hands on dutta's bare shoulders………….😳

Naku could feel dutta move his hands up her waist and embrace her back playfully…………flashing a naughty grin…………😳😉

Naku couldn't stop smiling as she fubles---saab……….koi aa gayaa toh……….😳

Dutta  puts a hand on naku's chin and gazing at her trembling lips he raises her face to make her look at him and says looking into her beautiful eyes---Patni hai tu meri………..Nakusha Dutta Patil hotey hue  tu darr kaisey sakti hai naku…………..😳

Naku's smile broadens and just as dutta moves his face closer to naku and is about to kiss her there is a noise at the door……….getting unlocked and dutta lets go off naku just in time as jagtaap enters with all the stuff he got from the city in his hands……………….😉😆

Seeing tasha stand quite close to one another he gives a knowing smile and walk upto the kitchen to keep the things…………..he walks upto dutta who looks idhar udhar like naku…..both feeling embarrassed……………😳

Jagtaap says teasingly----Abb kaisey ho dutta saab?!...........Raat bhar khoob khayal rakhaa hai meri beti ne tumharaa………….BAHOT KHUSHKISMET HO JO NAKUSHA JAISI PATNI MILI HAI TUMHEY!.............😃😛😳😉

Dutta remains silent and nods his head…………….

Naku smiles and lowers her eyes………….😳

Jagtaap watches the two and smiles…………happy that naku managed to get a place in dutta's heart and his life………………😳👏

Kaisa laga?...........😛

Jaldii bataao…………..😛😃😉😳

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH sheebu 
kaisa laga 
kaise batao 
when i also faint after every 3 lines :P

heheheh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
Kurta less Dutta :PP
agayyyy jo parha yaad he nahi raha:
 PP
hehehhehh

khiair on a serious note 
its awesomeeeeeeeee 
i am sooooooooo loving it :D

Tasha romace :D
and Jaguuu is awesome !

cant wait what coming next :P
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sheeba,

nice update sheebs..........

tc
divya
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nice update sheeba..lol...
jagtap's bad timing jus like baji..lol
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sheeba.... both updates were awesome