Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awww....... Its too gud. Again left me in tears 😭 . Itna mat rulao.... Must say that the piece of FB u used r very apt.

But khushi to iss baat ki hai ki humari sherni ne sher ko dhund hi liya πŸ˜ƒ .

MINDDDD BLOWING....
Update soon.
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Hi Sheebu,

Both part 2 and 3 are amazing...finally tumne miladi Dutta and Naku ko....I was crying when I was reading the part 3 ...True LOVE ALWAYS FINDS ITS WAY....😊

Thanks a lot---update soon....😊
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: MishalLeoSheeba

I am soooooooooo glad u could feel it all............Updated already dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š..............aap kahaan gayab ho?...............πŸ˜†

oh sory hun..ddn realiz u upd8d..gt rli carid awy wv da petition lol 😭 ...enwyz bak 2 ya ff...

it wz amazin as olwaiz...

had tearz in ma eyez wen she wz lukn 4 hm n cudn find hm 😭

awwwhh she finali found hm...πŸ˜ƒ 

haha cnt wait 2 c kalaz fce wen she findz owt hez aliveπŸ˜†

continue sooon hun..thnx sooo much 4 d upd8 hun..u dnt kno hw much it cheerd me up πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

tc

xxxx

awh he holdz hr leg lyk he dd b4😍
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sheeba......read all the parts now....they were awesome......Naku finds Dutta.....great......i wanna see Kala's face when she'll see TaSha returning home together..........update soon.......
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!! Nakku went out in search of Dutta at the accident spot ......yipeeeeee .........Bappa helped her  reach to where Dutta was by making her trip off d cliff πŸ˜ƒ........ and lol ......there she found her chaand πŸ‘......her saab❀️...... sure her mind must be singing......mera chaand mujhe aaya hai nazar  πŸ€—mera saab mujheeeeee aaya hai nazar  πŸ₯³.............

a beautiful and emotonal updt.........continue sooooooon.........

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee sheeebu !
i just love it 
im so happy  after seeing dutta in the shw u uploaded 
ahh feeels gr8 to see him back 
and what a update 
Naku faith wins she found Dutta 
plz yupdate fast 
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail

Part 4?????.To Saab???With Love????.❀️

Kala picks up the portrait which was lying on his bed???.(the one which had fallen and broken sometime ago and says smiling😈?????)????.MERA PYARA BHAU??JEETEY JII??NA BHALA SAMJHA???..NA BURAA SAMJHA????ABB MARNEY KE BAAD????USSKI MAUT KII SAAZISH KALAVATI NE KII YEH KaiSEY SAMHEGA?!..............😈

Kala smiles wickedly and gives a victorious expression?????

There in the jungle??????.u see naku reaches the place where dutta laid hurt and unconscious in the jhadiyaan????..and just as Naku is about to pass by him ???..his hand brushes past her leg and naku stops midway???..πŸ˜›

She turns around stunned😲???.as she recalls how last time when dutta had got shot???..and her baba was leaving him to die there???.Dutta had caught hold of her  leg and looked at her helplessly????..

Nakku stops and turns around to move to the place where she felt something graze past her leg??????

Naku sees Dutta lying unconscious in the bushes????..tears of joy well up in naku's eyes as she bends down???smiling ??she looks at Dutta????

She moves him by shoulder?????and when dutta doesn't stir naku's smile vanishes?????

She taps on his face----Saab?!............Saab utho naa saab?!............Saab????.

Dutta doesn't open his eyes?????.Naku looks around helplessly???????

Some distance away she sees a lake?????

Getting up???..she turns to look at dutta once and determined not to let anything happen to him????..she quickly rushes to the pond and in a leaf brings some water to where dutta was?????.

Sitting by his side she pours some water on his face and recalls how dutta had helped her drink water when she was injured??????😍

Dutta stirs and slowly he opens his eyes????..through hazed vision he finds someone staring at him?????

His eyes clear out some more and he sees it was naku?????who was looking down at him worriedly??????.😳

Dutta says----Naku?!..............😳

He tries to get up?????but was weak and his arm shot?????he falls back to the ground and naku says---Saab!...........aap????aap utho matt?????

Dutta closes his eyes as he recalls his car falling off that cliff and how he was pushed out of the car????how he had rolled down along the khayi????.. and then all of a sudden everything went black??????

Dutta opens his eyes and tears well up as he groans in pain----Aye naku???..tu???..(Dutta tries to get up again and naku helps him to sit?????after which dutta says?????.)?????tu yahan kaisey aayi?????aur????.aur baji kahaan hai?!..................

Naku says----saab???.aap chinta matt karo????..baji???.baji bilkul theek hai????.ghar par hai????

Dutta could see naku was crying?????..and he says----Tujhey kya lagaa thaa naku??????main marr gayaa?????..

Naku sobs hard as Dutta steps closer to naku and moves his uninjured arm around her and hugs her a naku leans her head against his chest and cry?????..

He says softly---Pagli????tere aur tere bappa ke hotey hue mujhey kuch kaise ho saktaa hai?!.................har baar????har baar tu hii toh meri dhal bantii hai??????aaj hii dekh ley????.tu yahaan nahiin aatii toh shayad main??????.

Naku looks at dutta and puts her hand on his lips????.saying----Aisaa matt bolo saab????.

Dutta sees in the moonlight the hand which naku had put on his lips was bleeding??????..

He takes her hand in his and says-----Meri wajah se?????humesha tujhey dard hii milaa hai nakusha????phir kyun????..kyun tu mujhse itnaa pyar kartii hai?????SAALA MAIN TOH TERE LAYAK HII NAHIIN HAI!..................

Dutta tries to stand up but is too weak and winces in pain sitting back???.

Nakku  sees the arm where she had tied the thread????dutta was hurt there and his wound was bleeding????.Slowly naku puts her hand on dutta's???..and feeling naku touch his hand dutta looks down at the thread first and then at naku's hand?????.

He looks up at her and sees naku looked tired???..wornout but still there was such immense faith and unconditional love in her eyes???..which made dutta want the time to stand still????..and he just wanted to keep looking at them????..

Naku says softly----Saab???.aisey matt bolo???..aapney mujhey koi dard nahiin diyaa????

Dutta interrupts saying----NAKKU ABB YEH MATT  KEHANA????.. KII WOHH HAR DUKH HAR DARD JO MEINNEY TUJHEY DIYAA HAI USSMEIN MERAA PYAR CHIPAA THA!...............

Dutta looks at naku with a helpless look and nakku grins as she recalls when dutta had slapped her and come to apologise she had told him-----MERE kO DARD NAHIIN HUA SAAB???.ACHCHA LAGAA KII AAPNEY MUJH PAR HAK JATAAYA!...........Uss thappad mein aapka ppyar chipaa tha????.

Seeing Naku smile????all tiredness and pain seemed to vanish as dutta's lips to curl up into a smile?????😳😳😳

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 13 years ago
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

awesome update yaar........finally tasha metπŸ˜›πŸ˜..................πŸ₯³

very nice part sheebz....loved d dialouge's alotπŸ˜›........specially ..."ab ye mat kehana isme aapka pyar chipa tha"😳

very niceπŸ‘......finally seeing nakku's smile.....all tiredness n pain gayab n  awwww D's smile😍...........very n nice update dearπŸ€—
Edited by --SONEE-- - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved

Edited;;
  <--- Khushi ki aansoo... Finally.. FINALLY they met.. and awww he hugged her...
Lool love how he sed.. "NAKKU ABB YEH MATT  KEHANA????.. KII WOHH HAR DUKH HAR DARD JO MEINNEY TUJHEY DIYAA HAI USSMEIN MERAA PYAR CHIPAA THA"  He knows her so well.. lol i bet she was about to say that  Now i can't wait till they get bak to PN.. gna b such a slap on Kala's face.. .. Aww Nakku was tired .. But now.. since she got her saab bak... its party tym

Ohh i looovee how he smiles at the end😍
Awesoommmeee update Sheeba.. I wish CVs steals ur idea.. i hate how they are dragging the seema-dutta bit
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
divya17-7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MishalLeoSheeba

hey sheeba......

nice OS.........

small but sweet.....

tc
divya