Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak - Sunny OS (Part 3) Pg - 9 (Page 9)

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
nyc zenn!!...wen r u updating the nxt part??...
lets see whether the cvs hav plannd sumthng similar for us and shanak!..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I cant believe I'd missed this thread!! Thank God, I caught up before Part 3 came along....WinkLOL

Zennie, take a bow, girl!!!

ClapClapClap

Always appreciated U for the way U ariculate ur thoughts in the English language......

Absolutely love your command over Hindi, too!!!Thumbs Up

Dialogues beautifully penned.....superb understanding you have of ShaNak's personas, really......and more importantly know how to bring that to the fore 'circumstantiallly' as well!!!

Keep it up, Sweetie!!!!

Edited by dr.dsr - 07 January 2011 at 2:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
thank so much for your appreciation and encouragement guys! means so much! part 3 coming soon!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24priya_cool_123

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
@ zen both 1 & 2 part are awesome and mindblowing LOL you are such a great writerLOL
per ik baat me kahna chahungi if you dontmind tumne shaan ko kuch jyada selfish dikhaya hai.mera matlab pehle wo selfish tha par ab past few times shaan me change aya .shaan aur khanak ki bonding jyada acchi ho gayi hai.mujhe nahi lagta wo khanak ko is tarah se (bad) terat karega.per cvs hai
kuch bhi dikha sekte hai.
but your ff is supperav hai.Clap

.Dilwale.

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Lol Zenn you dont know how hard it is for me to not read this but Im planning on not to read it till my exams are over so it can stay a treat for after my examsLOL. Will read it then and try to comment. 

Plus hopefully then Ill have MORE to read than the restLOL

Edited by simple21 - 07 January 2011 at 6:28pm

.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

PART - 3

khanak took a long breath as she tried to compose herself. no matter how emotionally disturbed she and shaan were, she was not willing to make a scene in front of their friends. she slowly approached the table and quietly sat down. although she wanted to, she could not just leave without any explanation. the party was for her. it had never been in her nature to forgo courtesy, however absurd or dire the situation may be. and anyways, she thought, what would i tell our guests? that shantanu and i............ she didn't have the energy to even proceed with such thoughts. one thing was for sure, she was no more in a mood to celebrate.

"isliye nahi ke aaj yahan sunny hai shanatanu, yeh tu mein phir bhi mein bardaasht kar leti. liken hum dono jab iss kadar jhagar parey hein, tu ab koi khushi kaisay baki reh sakti hai?" she addressed shaan in her thoughts.

she kept on staring at the table, even when shaan returned and sat down opposite her. shaan tried to catch her eye but knew she was avoiding his. the truth was that khanak's words had jolted him to his core. he had perhaps as always expected her to pacify him but knew she was also right. he had to realize that this was more difficult for her than it was for him. this was about them not him. he had insecurities, guilt and fears but his wife was dealing with pain and loss. he wished he could have handled the situation differently but was still feeling a bit angry to admit it. and anyways, he was not willing to make their issues public. now was not the right time or place.

"khanak bhabhi! chaliye, cake cuttings time." duck appeared with the birthday cake, set it in front of khanak and lit the candles on it.

khanak reluctantly picked up the knife. before she could cut the cake, sam yelled, " arrey khanak, wait yaar. aisay nahi. shaan, yahan aao. khanak, tum aur shaan mil kar cake kaato. thora special lagna chahiye yaar." she made shaan get up from his chair and seated him beside khanak as she said this.

khanak gave shaan an accusatory look and tried to slide away from him. shaan couldn't help breaking into a smile. he loved khanak's pouty rootna. she looked like a teenage girl to him when she did that. he wanted to pinch her nose and tell her that when her face swelled with anger, he found her all the more adorable. he somehow instantly wanted to manao her.

"chaloo guys! ab cake kaat bhi lo." sam literally had to give khanak's hand in shaan's and guide them towards the cake. khanak blew the candles and they both cut the cake.

shaan suddenly saw an opportunity for a truce, as he took a piece of the cake and held it in front of khanak's mouth and smiled naughtily. khanak gave him a murderous look. she knew that he was well aware that she wouldn't refuse in front of everyone and was taking advantage of the situation.

"bohot ishmart bantey hein. burthal! abhi batati hoon!" she thought to herself. then she gave him a fake smile and took a big bite, making sure she caught shaan's forefinger between her teeth as well.

"ouch! ahh!" shaan yelled in pain. "uhh!"

"kya hoa shaan?", duck inquired.

"haan! nahi woh". shaan answered, then angrily turned towards his wife and said "khanak! meine cake khaney ko diya tha, meri ungli nahi. kitney tez daant hein tumhare. dekho meri ungli ka kya haal kiya hai."

"sorry!" khanak acted all Innocent. "woh ghalti say ho gaya. aur aap itna kya chilla rahe hein? thori sa hi tu dukha hai." then lowered her voice so that only shaan could hear her and added, "nazuk!"

shaan's nostrils flared in anger. he was about to make a retort but suddenly sunny spoke up.

"oh haan! mein tu bhool hi gaya. khanak yeh raha aap ka birthday gift. i am sorry mujhey khayal hi nahi raha. please, yeh lijiye. le bhi lijiye ab."

both shaan and khanak stared at him like they'd forgotten he was there. khank looked at shaan before extending her hand for the gift hesitantly, as if afraid that shantanu would yet again misinterpret her actions.

"iss takllef ki kya zaroorat thi? aap uphaar kyun laye? thank you, par aap ko mujhey tohfa denay ki kya zaroorat thi." she said to him.

"arrey!" sunny laughed. " aap tu aisay keh rahi hein jaisay meine aap ko koi bohot mengha gift diya ho. trust me bohot chooti si cheez hai. actually, aap ko mein ziyada ache say jaanta nahi hoon na. bus aap ka naam pata hai mujhey. aur aapke naam se dimaagh mein ek hi gift aaya." he said in a his good natured way.

both shaan and kahank were suddenly curious. khanak gave shaan a sideway glance to see whether he was mad but found him staring wonderingly at the small box in her hand. he said to her, "khanak, gift kholo na, dekhtey hein ke kya hai?"

khanak was surprised. "nahi shantanu! abhi nahi. ghar mein khol lein ge." she couldn't get his interest in the gift. she'd thought he'd be fuming in anger.

"khanak yaar! khol lo na! trust me, tumhe bohot acha lage ga. mein sunny kay saat thi jab usne select kiya tha. woh thora unsure tha gift ko lekar par meine usse bataya kay khanak baqi larkiyon say alag hai, usse kissi choti cheez say hi bari khushi miley gi. i think sunny ki gift choice bilkul theek hai." sam said to her.

khanak slowly unwrapped the gift paper to reveal a small rectangular box underneath. she took off the lid and looked inside. she couldn't believe her eyes.

"chooriyan." she whispered.

shaan who had leaned over to take a look, echoed khanak.

"chooriyan."

to be continued............................

the next part will be the last part. hope you liked the shanak nok jhok in this one, however small it wasSmile

Edited by zennnn - 10 January 2011 at 4:08am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinsugar01wel1111punjabi_gyal08angel_9roadsidejunkeyiluvmanar-SYS-rafia 24tofeeeesOlicityFanpriya_cool_123Fanaahaditeekrockadventure_gurlkubareSPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rosebones88-Deepali-

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Read the last 2 lines. Sorry couldnt help myselfLOL. Will be back to comment on 21st or afterBig smile

.Dilwale.

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
life saver man..
the nok jhok was really cute.......shanakism all over......
so whats in store ahead......... update soon dear

Edited by priya_cool_123 - 09 January 2011 at 10:57am

.Dilwale.

Go to top