Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak - Sunny OS (Part 3) Pg - 9 (Page 8)

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
woooaahh khanak really gave it to shaan didn't she!LOL really good zenn very very good! shaan being his burthal self! when will this man learn?LOL oh wait he won't be 'shaan' if he learns!LOL waiting for the next part! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

^^Zen; it's really good! I mean the dialogues were crisp,the burthal is being the same burthal again as always thinking about himself and blurting his exasperation out! I loved Khanak! She gave it back to him in a really neat way...Do you get what I mean?

Waiting for next :D write soon!

.Dilwale.

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I LOVE IT Zenn

VERY NICE!

I SO want it to be like this for real

I like him when he is possessive and angry

Shows how much he loves her........... and always fears he is her second choice....... that too a forced one

I LOVE IT

Please please continue

Shaan being vulnerable is such a treat to read

It reminds me of the post prposal scene when he confronts her in the room
MY MOST FAVE OF ALL

Love it............ chalo 4 baar keh diya

Love u
Aditte

.Dilwale.

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Nice work ZenClap....Opened up all of ShaNak's issues....Hope we finally get ' the talk ' in the show too....Want ShaNak to deal with this together and reafirm their loveSmile

.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

@aditee

thanks for liking it bud! but it's for shanak! both shaan and khanak! have you read part 2?Smile

Edited by zennnn - 06 January 2011 at 12:14pm
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Okay...Zenn ...

finally got to reading your update...but before I give you my tippanni....

You were called SAAZROFLvvROFL.. hey rafia...tum zenn ko nahi mujhe apologize karo....Big smileBig smile..hey rafia dont mind..I am quite a shaitanTongue

and tera response.. good friend and .'capable member of the forum'...yeh kya certificate tha btw??? ConfusedBig smile

aww both zenn and rafia and rock. for my name ka jaap..Hug

now to my tippani:

1. Your dialogues and lines are bang on! with respect to both the characters.. you know there were two aspects that I really loved about your lines from Khanak...:

first of all each sentence of her monologue beginning with AAP...see, the beauty of the language...when one uses the word aap, it not only conveys the part that this is about 'you' but also conveys an underlying significance...'I" hold you in esteem and yet 'you'.....that single word aap kills two birds with one stone...you know there is so much in native language dialogues that we never tend to appreciate...I am a sucker for native language, because the depth is just not  there otherwise...the characterization is lost...and for that I applaud you...

The other aspect,..I loved this line..shantanu, mera saamna phir say apnay us ateet say ho gaya hai jissey mein bohot peechey chor aai thi....BANG ON! itne peeche ki mudkar kabhi na dekha...shantanu ko sambhalte sambhalte kudh kahin kho gayee...my line is the underlying emotion I get from this line you have written....FABULOUS!!! sometimes one line tells you so much more and you have achieved that here...Clap

2. Now, for Shantanu...from a technical perspective, your lines and dialogue drive the selfish nature of Shaan home,  especially this line mujhey tumhari koi baat nahi samajhni khanak! tumne ek pal kay liye bhi soocha kay mujhey kaisa lag raha hai?
it is a bit harsh yet highly likely. However, as a character he disappoints because as a reader I want him to for once be the one realizing and supporting Khanak all by himself without any reminders, for once I want him to be the grown up. But then sometimes readers are more selfish than the characters...hai na???Embarrassed..

3. Your lines describing the underlying emotions and thoughts are fabulous!! Clap

You are a fantastic writer, please write more. I hope you did not mind my potha analysis, but hello...hum aise hi hai boss...Big smile 

Edited by saaaz - 06 January 2011 at 5:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-.Dilwale.

sampar Senior Member
sampar
sampar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Beautiful ClapClapClap applaud for such fantastic part with great dialogues....superbClap......eagerly waiting for next part....ur a superb writer.... keep it up dear

.Dilwale.

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Wow Zenn! You are so talented! You have caught their characters and written appropriate dialogues for each so perfectly...bada mazaa aya...cant wait for next part!!!!!

.Dilwale.

Go to top