Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak - Sunny OS (Part 3) Pg - 9 (Page 5)

sampar Senior Member
sampar
sampar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
awesome....loved it .....beautifully written with all the emotions ......waiting for next part .....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove.Dilwale.

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
You are a chupa rustam! 

This is superb! ah something we all want to see in the show! I want both of them to feel awkward and that is exactly you have done it here! 

Superb yaarClapClapClap

Please continue soon! i want to see your story before the show!

Rooj

.Dilwale.bones88

.Rupali. Goldie
.Rupali.
.Rupali.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
that was fantasticSmile....i always wanted to see an insecure shaan.....i hope something like this happens on d show as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

PART - 2

khanak snapped out of her trance with a start. she looked over at shaan and saw him clenching his coffee cup. their eyes met. khanak could see and feel his frustrated gaze on her. for a second she was unable to understand any thing but the very next moment she realized the reason for shaan's anger.

"shaan! dude! kya kar raha hai! aaram say nahi rakh sakta! just look at my tables and your shirts! dono kharab kar di!" duck said to him.

shaan looked at him and said in an irritated tone, " duck plz ," then addressed everyone else, "excuse me, mein apni shirt saaf kar ke aata hoon."

he got up from the table and made his way towards the corridor leading to the washrooms, before khanak had the chance to react or say anything. the truth was that she was stunned. surprised at the way she had reacted on seeing sunny again and equally surprised at shaan's reaction towards it. what were they both doing? they knew very well this man was not sooraj and yet both she and shaan had reacted like he actually was. even if it was for a few seconds, both of them had become weak and given in to the horrific memories of their past.

"nahi!", khanak thought, "yeh mein kya kar rahi hoon? yeh hum kya kar rahe hein? jis baat ka darr mujhey lag raha thaa, kya wohi ho raha hai? kya mein aur shantanu apney ateet kay saamney kamzor parh rahe hein? kya sunny kay roop mein sooraj ki parchai humaray rishtey kay beech mein aa rahi hai? nahi, mein aisa nahi hona doon gi. shantanu kitna naraaz ho kar gaye hein. mujhey unkey peechey jaana chahiya. unse baat karni chahiye."

at that moment she was least concerned about sunny or even sam and duck for that matter. all she wanted to do was talk to shantanu. she got up and said to them, " woh.............aap log bethiye na, mein woh..........zara shantanu ko dekhti hoon." and went the same way where shaan had gone.

as soon as she reached the corridor, she saw shaan coming out of the washroom. she stopped right in her tracks. shaan looked up to find her standing there and felt a million emotions surging through him. he was mad at her for remembering sooraj yet he was pained to see her hurt, he was guilty somewhere also for what his one negligent action had caused all three of them to go through and yet somewhere he also felt selfishly grateful as it had resulted in khanak coming into his life. he wanted to grab her hand and go somewhere far away with her, away from all the harsh realities they were having to face. he was simply confused by this volcano of feelings erupting inside him and he was not sure which feeling to emote and how.

"tum yahan?" shaan asked khanak.

"haan, woh aapki shirt par coffeee gir gayi thi tu meine soocha agar aapko kuch madad chahiye ho." khanak said softly.

"no thanks!" shaan said more harshly then he intended. "mujhey koi help nahi chahiye. waisay tumhe guests kay paas hi rehna chahiye tha khanak. sab tumharay birthday kay liye he tu akhatta hoin hein aaj, ducks, sam, sunny...................." he couldn't help keeping the sarcasm out of his voice as he uttered sunny's name.

"shantanu, dekhiye please aap ghalat mat samjiye, mein sunny ko................." khanak started.

kya? tum sunny ko kya khanak? aur mera khayal mein yahan baat sunny ki nahi sooraj ki ho rahi hai! kyun khanak? sahi keh raha hoon na mein?" shaan cut her off rudely.

"shantanu! meri baat tu suniye! plz mujhey samjhney ki koshish kijiye. yeh sab meray liye asaan nahi hai. bilkul asaan nahi hai. mein..............." khanak tried again.

"mujhey tumhari koi baat nahi samajhni khanak! tumne ek pal kay liye bhi soocha kay mujhey kaisa lag raha hai? sunny ko dekh kar mujh par kya guzar rahi hai? meray dil par kya bett rahi hai? tumhe tu sooraj ko yaad karney say fursat nahi hai." shaan said angrily.

khanak could not believe her ears. was shantanu really saying all this. did he think that he was the only one getting effected by all this? did he really think all this was effecting him more then it was effecting her?

"aap par kya beet rahi hai? khanak said in disbelief. "aap ko kaisa lag raha hai? aap ke dil ko kitni takleef ho rahi hai? shantanu, aaj bhi aap yehi keh rahe hein. aap nay ek pal kay liye bhi socha kay mein kis toofan mein ghiri khari hoon. sirf mera dil he nahi meri rooh tak toot chuki hai. aap ko iss baat ka ghussa hai kay mein sooraj ko yaad kar rahi hoon? zara sochiye kay meray ander kya chal raha hai? kitney sawalaat uth rahe hein meray mann mein. aap ko sunny ka wajood apni ghalti ki yaad dilata hai. aap ko uska wajood humaray rishtey kay liye ek bura saaya lagta hai, isliye aap keh rahe hein kay aap ko takleef hoti hai. aap ek baar sochiye, sunny mujhey kis kis cheez ki yaad dilata ho ga!"

"shantanu, mera saamna phir say apnay us ateet say ho gaya hai jissey mein bohot peechey chor aai thi. meray bhachpan kay dost, meray pehley pyaar aur meri pehli shaadi ki yaad say saamna. shaadi kay doosre hi din apne pati ko khoney ki yaad say saamna. aapse ki hoi us nafrat ki yaad say saamna jis ko mein har qeemat par bhoolna chahti hoon. kitni hi aisi yaadein hein jo mujh par qayamat ban kar toot rahi hein aur aap keh rahe hein kay mein nay yeh nahi soocha kay aap bar kya beet rahi hai!"

"shantanu, aaj pehli baar mujhey aap kay saat ki zaroorat hai. mumbai mein sirf ek aap he hein jo meray aur sooraj kay rishtey ko jaantey hein. mujhey laga koi aur nahi tu aap zaroor samjhein gey apni khanak ko. mujhey laga aap mujhey sambhal le gey shantanu. mujhey iss waqt aapki sab say ziyada zaroorat hai liken aap.............." khanak could not go on as she broke down.

shaan stood dumb founded. he'd realized as soon as he'd said those words that they were somewhat cruel and selfish but as always his love for khanak and his insecurity regarding their relationship had gotten the better of him. he was shocked to hear khanak's words. for a second his mind went completely numb and he stood completely still for sometime.

"khanak...." shaan tried.

"nahi shantanu! plz ab aur kuch mat kahiye ga. mein nahi seh paoon gi. aur haan ek baat aur. mujhey aapki parwa hai, bohot parwa hai. agar mujhey aapke dard ka ehsaas na hota tu abhi aapke peechey na chali aati. mujhey apney say ziyada aapka khayal hai. mein nay aapki tarah sirf apne baarey mein nahi soocha. mein jaanti hoon kay aap key dil par kya guzar rahi hai. mujhey laga kay aap bhi meray dukh ka ehsaas karen gey liken mein shayad ghalat thi." with that, khanak turned around and started walking back towards their table, wiping her tears as she went.

to be continued..........................

this part is intense shanak but the last part i promise will have cute shanak!

Edited by zennnn - 06 January 2011 at 5:03am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinsampardr.dsrFariba100shanakrocks1.Rupali.angel_9HKfanrafia 24-Ray-saaaz-SYS-iluvmanarFanaahtofeeeespriya_cool_123OlicityFanaditeeSPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rosekubarekrockbones88

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
wow sazz well said kya likha hain its perfect yaar..................love it oar ituu sa kyon likhaClap

rafia 24.Dilwale.

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
zennn... u r an amzing talent dear.....what an emotional outburst... felt i was actually watching it... that was the effect of ur lines.......i would be so happy if the cv s exactly copied ur lines without any corrections and i know for sure ym and kt would do so much justice to this scene.............
lovely.... this was truly a golden rbo material.......i think u should post the link to cv s thread if u have no problem with it...

u should def write more.....

.Dilwale.krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
plz zenn tu na cvs ko kuch sugeest mat kareo..................unko khud apna dimag legane deD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

@priya and krock

thanks so much guys! i always try to write keeping the true essence of shaan and khanak's characters in mind. thanks for liking it. truly appreciate it!

Edited by zennnn - 06 January 2011 at 4:51am

Go to top