Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak - Sunny OS (Part 3) Pg - 9

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

PART - 1

khanak looked at shaan across the table and smiled. the last few days had not been easy for them. sunny had come like a storm in their blissful lives. both of them were unable to comprehend what test destiny had in store for them now. whenever it felt like things were finally going their way, something always happened which would question the strength of their love for each other. of' course she knew and realized that sunny was not sooraj, of' course shaan knew that too. but still being in the presence of someone who was so deeply and tragically related to her and shaan's past, was not easy. in fact it was just plain painful. reminiscent of all those moments of pain, loss, hatred and guilt that she and shaan had been through. a nightmare she never wanted to relive. a nightmare she did not want her shaan to remember. she couldn't stop her eyes from welling up.

"khanak bhabhi!", duck called her. " yeh aap kahan khoi hoi hein? dekhiye aaj aapka birthday hai aur hum usse world kay best cafe yani 'Duck & Drum' mein celebrate kar rahe hein. you should be happies bhabhi but why you are so sads? shaan, bhabhi ko kaho na dude!"

Shaan, who was lost in his own thoughts, suddenly looked up at duck's words. he could clearly see khanak batting her eyelids trying to hold back her tears and he very well knew the reason. all he wanted to do was to hug her and tell her that everything would be alright but it wasn't that simple. sunny was not the problem. hell, he was not sooraj. he was another person. the real problem was the train of questions that his presence had revived, questions that had been left unanswered in the past. bundles of feelings that had had been left untackled. demons of their past that had returned to haunt them. he wanted to say something, anything to khanak but somehow both of them were at a loss for words.

"khanak, suno........" shaan started.

"hello shaan! hi khanak! happy birthday!" they looked up to see sam entering the cafe. before either of them could respond, they saw someone coming behind her.

"hey shaan! hi khanak! how are you guys? i am sorry i came uninvited liken sam insist kar rahi thi kay mein bhi chaloon and she was sure that you two wouldn't mind." sunny greeted both of them warmly.

"of' course they don't mind yaar! tum meray boyfriend jo ho. i am sure yeh tumhe dekh kar khush hoye hein, right guys?" sam asked shanak though she herself was distracted, her eyes trying to find rahul.

shaan and khanak sat in a stunned silence. of' course it was inevitable that they would meet sunny again especially since sam was staying at their house but Oh God! not so soon again, not when they were still not sure how to deal with all this, were still recovering from their initial shock.

"shaan! hellooo! kya ho gaya hai yaar! khanak! sunny kay hello ka jawaab he de do at least, tumhari birthday party mein aaya hai." sam said a little loudly this time.

"haan, kya" shaan struggled to get words out. " haan, no we don't mind. you are welcome." then added under his breath moodily, " waisay bhi tum aa kar sara mood tu kharab kar hi chuke ho tu ab kuch kehney ka faida? iss sam ko tu mein baad mein dekhta hoon."

he looked over at khanak who had still said nothing. he found her staring at sunny. shaan was instantly irritated. why is she looking at him like that? he thought, does khanak miss sooraj that much? she knows that this guy is not sooraj but just because he looks like him, she can't help looking at him. is she trying to recall what sooraj looked like, how he talked? how he was? does sooraj still have such a strong hold on her mind and memories? he suddenly wanted to shake khanak out of her trance. he slammed his coffee cup hard on the table.

to be continued..................

guys! if it's really bad, tell me honestly ok! i will stop i promise!😆

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Zenn loveed it🤗 Please continue sooon.... your OS has made me excited abt the upcoming track😃
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
xcellent......plzzzzz cont soon.luvd the endng......
.Dilwale. thumbnail
thanks for the encouragement guys!😳
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
zeen main na ter ko patak patak kar dhoyegi ..............kya yaar itne acche writing ko bad keh rahi hain...................kya thoughts hain tere..................tu hemesha aisa hi karti hain itna accha soch leti hain aur fir jo cvs sochte hain wo hum ko accha nahi lagta.............................ur too good
warning for cvs u must be good then zeennn other wise ill knock u down🤣
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
too good ...........please continue...
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Zenn you write fast just finished reading your comments on beeni's OS saying you were going to write but didn't realise sooo soon- not that I'm complaining it was really good. Wow sooo much shanak treats for us. Also making me look forward to the new tack and the entrance of Sunnis character hope they deal with it like you have in your OS.
Too good yaar 👏Edited by rafia 24 - 13 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
zenn... i totally loved it... i wish really something like this happens.......so eagerly waiting 4 this track..........
pls continue soon
.Dilwale. thumbnail
thanks guys! you are all too nice! i promise to continue soon😊
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is that an OS I see from our Zennn? Arre wah👏

Honestly, Zennn, I liked it very much.... you are giving words to what most of us are wondering abt- ShaNak-Sunny meetng!

Keep going!