Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

cake-shake

IF-Dazzler

cake-shake

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

PART - 1

khanak looked at shaan across the table and smiled. the last few days had not been easy for them. sunny had come like a storm in their blissful lives. both of them were unable to comprehend what test destiny had in store for them now. whenever it felt like things were finally going their way, something always happened which would question the strength of their love for each other. of' course she knew and realized that sunny was not sooraj, of' course shaan knew that too. but still being in the presence of someone who was so deeply and tragically related to her and shaan's past, was not easy. in fact it was just plain painful. reminiscent of all those moments of pain, loss, hatred and guilt that she and shaan had been through. a nightmare she never wanted to relive. a nightmare she did not want her shaan to remember. she couldn't stop her eyes from welling up.

"khanak bhabhi!", duck called her. " yeh aap kahan khoi hoi hein? dekhiye aaj aapka birthday hai aur hum usse world kay best cafe yani 'Duck & Drum' mein celebrate kar rahe hein. you should be happies bhabhi but why you are so sads? shaan, bhabhi ko kaho na dude!"

Shaan, who was lost in his own thoughts, suddenly looked up at duck's words. he could clearly see khanak batting her eyelids trying to hold back her tears and he very well knew the reason. all he wanted to do was to hug her and tell her that everything would be alright but it wasn't that simple. sunny was not the problem. hell, he was not sooraj. he was another person. the real problem was the train of questions that his presence had revived, questions that had been left unanswered in the past. bundles of feelings that had had been left untackled. demons of their past that had returned to haunt them. he wanted to say something, anything to khanak but somehow both of them were at a loss for words.

"khanak, suno........" shaan started.

"hello shaan! hi khanak! happy birthday!" they looked up to see sam entering the cafe. before either of them could respond, they saw someone coming behind her.

"hey shaan! hi khanak! how are you guys? i am sorry i came uninvited liken sam insist kar rahi thi kay mein bhi chaloon and she was sure that you two wouldn't mind." sunny greeted both of them warmly.

"of' course they don't mind yaar! tum meray boyfriend jo ho. i am sure yeh tumhe dekh kar khush hoye hein, right guys?" sam asked shanak though she herself was distracted, her eyes trying to find rahul.

shaan and khanak sat in a stunned silence. of' course it was inevitable that they would meet sunny again especially since sam was staying at their house but Oh God! not so soon again, not when they were still not sure how to deal with all this, were still recovering from their initial shock.

"shaan! hellooo! kya ho gaya hai yaar! khanak! sunny kay hello ka jawaab he de do at least, tumhari birthday party mein aaya hai." sam said a little loudly this time.

"haan, kya" shaan struggled to get words out. " haan, no we don't mind. you are welcome." then added under his breath moodily, " waisay bhi tum aa kar sara mood tu kharab kar hi chuke ho tu ab kuch kehney ka faida? iss sam ko tu mein baad mein dekhta hoon."

he looked over at khanak who had still said nothing. he found her staring at sunny. shaan was instantly irritated. why is she looking at him like that? he thought, does khanak miss sooraj that much? she knows that this guy is not sooraj but just because he looks like him, she can't help looking at him. is she trying to recall what sooraj looked like, how he talked? how he was? does sooraj still have such a strong hold on her mind and memories? he suddenly wanted to shake khanak out of her trance. he slammed his coffee cup hard on the table.

to be continued..................

guys! if it's really bad, tell me honestly ok! i will stop i promise!LOL

Edited by zennnn - 09 January 2011 at 10:47am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBincutie-piesugar01Ujjwaladr.dsr-Deepali-SairaaaaRagSia.Rupali.angel_9HKfanrafia 24iluvmanarIFsKhanaksaaaztofeeeeskrockpriya_cool_123OlicityFandestinyloveYasharanrocksadventure_gurlkubarerooj-iSPN_JD_Addictedbones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shanak - Sunny OS (Part 3) Pg - 9" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Zenn loveed itHug Please continue sooon.... your OS has made me excited abt the upcoming trackBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piecake-shakekrock

Yasharanrocks

IF-Rockerz

Yasharanrocks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
xcellent......plzzzzz cont soon.luvd the endng......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cake-shake

cake-shake

IF-Dazzler

cake-shake

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
thanks for the encouragement guys!Embarrassed

bones88

krock

IF-Rockerz

krock

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
zeen main na ter ko patak patak kar dhoyegi ..............kya yaar itne acche writing ko bad keh rahi hain...................kya thoughts hain tere..................tu hemesha aisa hi karti hain itna accha soch leti hain aur fir jo cvs sochte hain wo hum ko accha nahi lagta.............................ur too good
warning for cvs u must be good then zeennn other wise ill knock u downROFL

cutie-piecake-shake-YasharanArshi-

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
too good ...........please continue...

cake-shake

rafia 24

IF-Dazzler

rafia 24

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Wow Zenn you write fast just finished reading your comments on beeni's OS saying you were going to write but didn't realise sooo soon- not that I'm complaining it was really good. Wow sooo much shanak treats for us. Also making me look forward to the new tack and the entrance of Sunnis character hope they deal with it like you have in your OS.
Too good yaar Clap

Edited by rafia 24 - 05 January 2011 at 7:10am

cake-shakekrocktofeeees

priya_cool_123

IF-Rockerz

priya_cool_123

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
zenn... i totally loved it... i wish really something like this happens.......so eagerly waiting 4 this track..........
pls continue soon

cake-shake

Post Reply New Post

Go to top