Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS Jan 05: Overall Watchable Episode (Page 3)

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Now what gul will Anita play with Aham I wonder!! Hope CVs don't drag her return but proceed post hasted with the story!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxx

Caramelxx Senior Member
Caramelxx
Caramelxx

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thanks SadhliSmile Todays episode was kinda okay just cos of the Umang scene at d end but I'm really glad dis Kinjal drama is overWacko....or is it?Confused
sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
thanks Sadhli for the update..
liked today's epi..
feeling sorry for Ahem...he is all alone today...
why Gopi... feeling guilty whenever Umang mentioning her sister's name...
i8 am really wondering will there be anyother face off between Gopi and ahem as she was the first one to speak against ahem's wishes since whole house hold is against Ahem, but as per later situation tables will definitely turn upside down.. so will he blame Gopi for his family condition...
Nazim at his best... whenever he is anger he looks like King lion... Marvelous... his anger face woow.. his wide eyes... dare not to look into it either u will fall in love or will die... seeing his anger..
cv's let him once give a big punch on Umang's face... that will really suits with this expression... plzzz accept my request... 

Edited by sam1903 - 05 January 2011 at 10:17am
-ChanChan- Senior Member
-ChanChan-
-ChanChan-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sadhli Smile
pantomimefairy Newbie
pantomimefairy
pantomimefairy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Thumbs up for the update! :)
loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by br2499

Let me first establish that Nazim as usual looks like gaziliion bucks and that is what is the NHQ for the entire week. Now that this is settled,
is Aham the responsible brother or  the selfish man? That is the question now! 
BTW, suddenly how Gopi moved from the left of the audience to the right to stand next to Kinjal? One of the worst editing I have ever seen!  

@bold....Bee...u are a gem.......m sure this whole week we will have some nice Camera Close ups on Golden Boy in blue stripped shirt so we will have something to watch and to observe...

@red....we will sure get to know it soon...as soon as Anita will be in front of Aham....then only we will know how he will react as a  bro or as a Lover.....

@blue...so finally i got something in my "Blooper of the fortnight" section in NL....
and yesterday also there was a blooper when even after getting hurt by Paper weight...when Aham's hand was bleeding first but next moment when he was holding Umang's collar there was no Blood......

I almost feel sorry for Kinjal, Anita is the most popular attraction for everyone no one cares for her. Umang is using Kinjal so he can avenge his sister, Koki doesn't want Umang because she can't bear anything related to Anita to come close to her precious Aham, Aham is a coward to not want to face Anita so he is pushing Umang away. Jai Ho Anita ki seems like everyone's decisions and interests revolves around Anita. I think in all those only Chirag seems jovial and unaffected. What an awesome character, if the mandir color is orange it disturbs him more than finding out his daughter is pregnant before marriage. I almost choked up laughing when he comes home and asks what the matter is. Helloooooooooooooo dude seems like last couple of days hungama has slipped his mind or he forgot the script or he is just plain dumb. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crms-tellyaddict-

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Dont trust Umang Koki!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top