Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreeindy1979miratoonaNas1snehasanjanazombieazminamahcirchhedakrishygrohini_2007gujaratigirl1pritiaggarwalpragyakumaralphieoinkoinkmonicayRaviSharmajohnnargtvbuffysdavisJANNAVER_ER_YAnisnehanupamgOk21ashparm1DamayantiMJkamransz786arpithamppantomimefairyzohrabanulimpiSalmasoyeb1sandhyanand17coolovepaulsibila-Heshu-rsingings3chaudhivanta29***Anu***~~~Sweta~~~beautifulbcladdoosakshi1zanabegA HUGE FANsrmirjip@rasSherencrmsrgattuLoveMJsinipillaiIp-AK4everdesisrockdreamz12Aashna26ninagshmuupieCaramelxx_mehak_Spotbr2499Chaudhrytm_Nancy_AbhiAnisihusoni2004krutiv100jaswargikoinahi_SK_angelic8219sam1903riniiiisparikhicy_devilboparaisoniach0c0latessimran15saomom...Binny...Varsha-01sajniesimi_1shalini01shivani003anna44nivedithaRafeal..Nafisa.Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS Jan 05: Overall Watchable Episode" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

peg_pionne

IF-Dazzler

peg_pionne

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
thanks a lot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

br2499

Goldie

br2499

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Thanks Sadhli!

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
all done

br2499

Goldie

br2499

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Let me first establish that Nazim as usual looks like gaziliion bucks and that is what is the NHQ for the entire week. Now that this is settled,
is Aham the responsible brother or  the selfish man? That is the question now! 
BTW, suddenly how Gopi moved from the left of the audience to the right to stand next to Kinjal? One of the worst editing I have ever seen!  

-tellyaddict-

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Thanks. I think I will skip watching it though

-tellyaddict-

chennaigirl

Goldie

chennaigirl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Thank God...I thot they will keep moving the camera in circles for the whole episode.....But i dont think Anita is going to come back....Umang is just doing a big drama....He will surely refuse this alliance on Friday and serial wil stop there with a bang on weekend...Big smile

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Let me first establish that Nazim as usual looks like gaziliion bucks and that is what is the NHQ for the entire week. Now that this is settled,
is Aham the responsible brother or  the selfish man? That is the question now! 
BTW, suddenly how Gopi moved from the left of the audience to the right to stand next to Kinjal? One of the worst editing I have ever seen!  

@bold....Bee...u are a gem.......m sure this whole week we will have some nice Camera Close ups on Golden Boy in blue stripped shirt so we will have something to watch and to observe...

@red....we will sure get to know it soon...as soon as Anita will be in front of Aham....then only we will know how he will react as a  bro or as a Lover.....

@blue...so finally i got something in my "Blooper of the fortnight" section in NL....
and yesterday also there was a blooper when even after getting hurt by Paper weight...when Aham's hand was bleeding first but next moment when he was holding Umang's collar there was no Blood......

br2499

Post Reply New Post

Go to top