Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

is varsha really expecting.?? (Page 2)

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

This is exactly what I thought a few days ago. She does not bahave like a new mom-to-be, there is no excitement for the new baby or any sharing shown between Shaurya & her. They showed a little bit in the beginning but now its all about Jimmy.

Ghar mai kissiko bi kutta pasand nahi hai tho sirf Varsha(& now Anshu) ke liye? Even Anshu who is a kid is willing to let Jimmy go but Varsha nahi? Earlier she was all about family & Ma ko khush rakhna but now its all about herself. woh bhi hur baar, college jaana was at least a good intention so I could put up w/her nakra then but now its too much.

Maine tho usse FBI top ten list mai daala hai pur decide nahi kar paa rahi hu who will be #1 Baisa ya Varsha, meri madad karo please. Chalo decide kar liya gala dabane chali(Varsha ka), woh bhi saath baar like Taf suggested yest.... Baisa ke liye kuch aur sochenge. 'To do list' banathe hai with tips from all(Agarbathi, hing, gharam pani dekhe gala jalao......) woh bhi tadpa tadpake....
Tum Baisa ko marna Varsha ka gala muje dabane doOuch...Meri ye dil se khwahish hai...ConfusedConfused
usko dekhte hi mera dimag khisak jata hai...she iritates me the mostttt...AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

This is exactly what I thought a few days ago. She does not bahave like a new mom-to-be, there is no excitement for the new baby or any sharing shown between Shaurya & her. They showed a little bit in the beginning but now its all about Jimmy.

Ghar mai kissiko bi kutta pasand nahi hai tho sirf Varsha(& now Anshu) ke liye? Even Anshu who is a kid is willing to let Jimmy go but Varsha nahi? Earlier she was all about family & Ma ko khush rakhna but now its all about herself. woh bhi hur baar, college jaana was at least a good intention so I could put up w/her nakra then but now its too much.

Maine tho usse FBI top ten list mai daala hai pur decide nahi kar paa rahi hu who will be #1 Baisa ya Varsha, meri madad karo please. Chalo decide kar liya gala dabane chali(Varsha ka), woh bhi saath baar like Taf suggested yest.... Baisa ke liye kuch aur sochenge. 'To do list' banathe hai with tips from all(Agarbathi, hing, gharam pani dekhe gala jalao......) woh bhi tadpa tadpake....
Tum Baisa ko marna Varsha ka gala muje dabane doOuch...Meri ye dil se khwahish hai...ConfusedConfused
usko dekhte hi mera dimag khisak jata hai...she iritates me the mostttt...Angry

nahi yaar plzzz...tumlog Baaisa ko handle karlo...let me strangle varsha....plzz...meri bhi pehli n aakhiri khwaaish yehi hai....uska face aate hi mere face ki barah baj jaata hai....just can't tolerate her....Angry AngryAngry

moonlight08

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

nahi yaar plzzz...tumlog Baaisa ko handle karlo...let me strangle varsha....plzz...meri bhi pehli n aakhiri khwaaish yehi hai....uska face aate hi mere face ki barah baj jaata hai....just can't tolerate her....Angry AngryAngry

kyun behas kar rahe ho? saath baar dabana hai na, tho turns lethe hai. aur chaar logonko bulaate hai. Usse accha idea each of us can do it twice and then a toss a coin to find which of us gets the 7th oneWink

moonlight08

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tafseer

kyun behas kar rahe ho? saath baar dabana hai na, tho turns lethe hai. aur chaar logonko bulaate hai. Usse accha idea each of us can do it twice and then a toss a coin to find which of us gets the 7th oneWink
ye twice wala idea aschha hai...You, Me and Taffy...3 of us can dabaoing Varsha's gala twice and last me 7th wala tino sath mein daba lenge...aakhir me pakka Ram Nam satya hai karne ke liye uska...AngryAngryAngry

moonlight08

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sugarsweet Senior Member
sugarsweet
sugarsweet

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I am getting a strange feeling that maybe the mahan JIMMY will become the cause for Varsha to loose her baby.. (although I dont want her to but...) her behaviour is really very weird....
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugarsweet

I am getting a strange feeling that maybe the mahan JIMMY will become the cause for Varsha to loose her baby.. (although I dont want her to but...) her behaviour is really very weird....

me too..feels the same way...jimmy might be the cause of varsha's miscarriage..i wonder  why rajshri, who was overcautious abt varsha is busy in some other world, while varsha does her manmaani...shaurya is totally a joru a ghulam, he doesn't have or should i say, cannot have any opinion of his own ! either it's varsha in front of whom he should bow down, or his bauji and MA...i always remember taffy,s words ROFL "varsha ke pet mein kahi jimmy toh nahi hai" LOL
_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Varsha's behavior has become really weird these days... Angry dont known why?? .. but the person responsible for this is dimri.. she has spoiled each n every character in YR be it naitik, akshara, mohit or now even varsha.. Dead aur manana padega dimri ko iss hadh tak kamyabi hasil karti hai ki we literally start hating that charter... Unhappy i'm sure her next target would be dadi...Thumbs Down

desi_baby07

Go to top