Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Tafseer

nahi yaar plzzz...tumlog Baaisa ko handle karlo...let me strangle varsha....plzz...meri bhi pehli n aakhiri khwaaish yehi hai....uska face aate hi mere face ki barah baj jaata hai....just can't tolerate her....😑 😑😑

kyun behas kar rahe ho? saath baar dabana hai na, tho turns lethe hai. aur chaar logonko bulaate hai. Usse accha idea each of us can do it twice and then a toss a coin to find which of us gets the 7th oneπŸ˜‰
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: FLGators

kyun behas kar rahe ho? saath baar dabana hai na, tho turns lethe hai. aur chaar logonko bulaate hai. Usse accha idea each of us can do it twice and then a toss a coin to find which of us gets the 7th oneπŸ˜‰

ye twice wala idea aschha hai...You, Me and Taffy...3 of us can dabaoing Varsha's gala twice and last me 7th wala tino sath mein daba lenge...aakhir me pakka Ram Nam satya hai karne ke liye uska...😑😑😑
Originally posted by: Sachi16

ye twice wala idea aschha hai...You, Me and Taffy...3 of us can dabaoing Varsha's gala twice and last me 7th wala tino sath mein daba lenge...aakhir me pakka Ram Nam satya hai karne ke liye uska...😑😑😑

nhi.. 7th tym gala main dbaungi.. shez so very irritating yar.. jeene hi nhi deti hai chain se..
sugarsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am getting a strange feeling that maybe the mahan JIMMY will become the cause for Varsha to loose her baby.. (although I dont want her to but...) her behaviour is really very weird....
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sugarsweet

I am getting a strange feeling that maybe the mahan JIMMY will become the cause for Varsha to loose her baby.. (although I dont want her to but...) her behaviour is really very weird....

me too..feels the same way...jimmy might be the cause of varsha's miscarriage..i wonder  why rajshri, who was overcautious abt varsha is busy in some other world, while varsha does her manmaani...shaurya is totally a joru a ghulam, he doesn't have or should i say, cannot have any opinion of his own ! either it's varsha in front of whom he should bow down, or his bauji and MA...i always remember taffy,s words πŸ€£ "varsha ke pet mein kahi jimmy toh nahi hai" πŸ˜†
_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Varsha's behavior has become really weird these days... 😑 dont known why?? .. but the person responsible for this is dimri.. she has spoiled each n every character in YR be it naitik, akshara, mohit or now even varsha.. 🀒 aur manana padega dimri ko iss hadh tak kamyabi hasil karti hai ki we literally start hating that charter... πŸ˜” i'm sure her next target would be dadi...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ