MY SECOND OS [TODAY;S EPISODE] 5thJAN 2011

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
i am writing this after seeing the pics of facebook for today;s episode. i hope this come true .๐Ÿ˜Š

it was maan's room and geet was locked in the bathroom bcoz of that bridge . and the temperature of the bathroom was very high. suddenly maan enters the room and he saws geet .and he go and open the lock of bathroom. but it was too late as geet was fainted .he calls dadi and dadi says him to take geet to the hospital . then they both take geet to the hospital. but maan feels very guilty as in his presence geet was not well .

in hospital maan takes geet and rushes to the doctor. doctor checks geet and says that she is alright she had just fainted bcoz of extreme heat . and the doctor says that she;ll come back in hosh till tommorrow morning . maan and dadi feel some relief . they take back geet to km.

then in km maan remembers about the tabeez and says dadi about it . dadi gives a suggestion to maan to bring it and tie it . then maan suddenly take the tabeez from the temple of km . he tie it on geet's hand. and they decide to keep geet here only . as who had attacked geet can attack her again.

it was morning maan woke up first and he saw geet sleeping . suddenly geet holds maan hands and says please save me maan but in her sleeps and maan says her that she is alright and he is here only . then suddenly geet opens her eyes and maan hug geet tightly .

i think the episode will end here only . and i'll be back tommorow again with another os on tommorrow's episode .o.k

bye guys
please please comment๐Ÿ˜Š
Lol I loved the way u spelled brij's name lol
SO MANY VIEWS AND NO COMMENT.

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT .
ITS MY HUMBLE REQUESTPLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Really nice post yaar I think essa he hogga
i think this only gonna happen 

ya. i luved ur os n also d way u spelled Brij's name.๐Ÿ˜†