Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

I am surprised by some viewer's comments (Page 3)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Also, Guddu may be a street-gunda ... but he had not done anything drastically wrong up until now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBO

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
People, especially woman! The number one mistake we or any one of you CAN make.. is to believe.. that you can or wld want to change your man! Its illogical! They should NOT show anything of that sort.. in serial..that a woman, marries a man, in hopes that she can change him! thats just simply a very wrong.. understanding! In all reality..if u love him..you love EVERYTHING abt him..and u accept him..JUST the way he is! Trying to change someone is like.. you don't like them in the first place..and it feels suffocating for them too..which becomes a BIG turn off! and in turn..the guys leave you.. because.. we are all comfortable..with who we are..the thought of someone trying to change..is.. just stifles..one..I'm a woman, myself..and I feel.. girls..it isn't wise to go by that outlook..it isn't gonna help trust me!! We cannot No matter how hard we try..can change a man.. and that kind of thinking should be out of our minds..to begin with! So i'm not in favour of the belief.. of Runjhun changing Guddu. YES she can "change" his misunderstandings, towards..her.. BUT change his personality.. uhh..that does not sound... like a very healthy thought to me! Ouch  But yes.. Runjhun can Definitely.. INSPIRE Guddu to change.. but not forcefully change him.. but it sounds like, after reading an article..that Guddu is actually diff. from what he 'appears' to be! Well, in that case, he started of being kind hearted and nice, but something happened in between..and he "turned' into some gunda! but i feel..the CVs might be going a bit too far.. with portraying his neg. side.. Not good! they can add some info on him.. and keep it a mystery..so we know, he actually isn't what he appears to be.. but oh well..guess..through the articles..we are expected to know this piece of info?! lol.. anyway.. enough of my lecture! lol.. 

Edited by rouble_lover - 23 January 2011 at 1:52am

mystifyre

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I find Guddu to be disrespecftul and disgusting .....he has gone too far...you are a MAN ...be a gentleman and drop the issue....

He is going on and on and on....and Runj. is ticking me off...she just looks at him like a doll..they may as well replace her with a mannequin....

Frankly, I like Abhi...he protects Runj. and they would make that cute sweet couple

mystifyre

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
1.  [@ Utishma- First of all, keep in mind that her aunts are gonna get Runjhun married to Guddu (this is what I heard) & they are not her well wishers.  I seriously don't know how the heck they're gonna get her married to him but we'll see how it unfolds.  Although I agree w/u, a person who does truly care for another like one's sister or mother would not like their loved one to get married to a guy like Guddu].  

2.  It is not too clear w/what exactly is gonna happen w/Guddu in how he transforms after he marries her.  I seriously don't think that Runjhun is gonna marry him w/having the purpose in her mind to change him.  It is one thing to forcefully change someone & it's another thing for the person to change without any force being put on them to change.  Yes, I do agree that Guddu is goin' a little bit too all out in humiliating Runjhun but one of the main points of this show is for him go from how he is towards her now to being deeply in love w/her & rather than causing her trouble, he ends up protecting her from trouble, for ex. her aunts & uncles.  I seriously don't know how in God's name her & Abhi are gonna break up.  Anyways, I like to think of Guddu & Runjhun's marriage as sweet, deep, & passionateSmileHeart.  For example, we have never seen Guddu shed even one tear.  One time I imagined that sometime after they get married, Guddu realizes how much she means to him & that he has fallen deeply in love w/her & he goes up to Runjhun & tells her about how he feels for her while he holds her face in his hands & he starts crying & she starts crying too (tears of joy of course) & she buries herself in his big arms & he lifts her up off her feet & carries her to their bedroom Day Dreaming 

Edited by edabella - 23 January 2011 at 11:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyretehzeeb25

tackerfan14 Groupbie
tackerfan14
tackerfan14

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
well its just a show and totally appreciate your views on guddu as well as abhigyan. but i am just eager to see guddu change after his marriage with runjhun.
Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Utishma

I know Guddu is a handsom man and cute too.  I like him and have always liked his acting (I liked his acting in in Aapki Antaraa also). That being said, however, how can any one consider or rather look forward to his marraige witrh Runjhun.

Can you honestly marry your own sister or daughter to a person like Guddu who humiliates her in to such extent just to get a revenge? Even if the guy is good looking and cute would you consider your sister/daughter amrrying such a person?

On the otehr hand may be Abhigyan is not as good looking (I have not been able to see last few episodes) but he has values and principles. to me that would be more important in life.

What is your comment?

I know CVs will promote the idiocity and manage to bring about guddu-Runjhun marraige. But can you think of how humiliating that would be for her self respect?  

i agree with u but we all know that if she marries abhigyan her life would be perfect and there would be no drama
tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
For example, we have never seen Guddu shed even one tear. One time I imagined that sometime after they get married, Guddu realizes how much she means to him & that he has fallen deeply in love w/her & he goes up to Runjhun & tells her about how he feels for her while he holds her face in his hands & he starts crying & she starts crying too (tears of joy of course) & she buries herself in his big arms & he lifts her up off her feet & carries her to their bedroom Day Dreaming[/DIV]
[/QUOTE] i whish it happens Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index