My Take Is Edited Guuys Soo Enjoy Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Reserved....once again me and page 3 and 4 are friends LOLLOL

stupid college AngryLOL still have the updates to do...ohh people are going to hate me for updating so late these days LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Hello to all you Guys! 
I always love reading everything what you guys write, you all do an awesome job Thumbs Up
Keep it up guys

I, as usual, can only pop in for a bit and then go! Have a lot to do, so although i usually, verbally talk masses about the episodes, I'm afraid i don't have time to put it down in writing.
But at times like these Bullet points are my best friends LOL and i will quickly jot down what i can think of in the most briefest form Embarrassed  So here goes.......

Wwwwooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Each and every Arjohi scene was MINDBLOWING.  First, the one at the pillar i seriously had to rewind and watch again LOL to catch the dialogues because the first time I was already in Arjohi Land Day Dreaming
  • The scene at the car was also Beautiful.  I loved the writer of KMH2.  A Big Thumbs Up to whoever it is.  
Actually Both these scenes were beautifully (by the way, this word cannot really describe the scenes properly) executed by Karan and Kritika, they are the most amazing actors. Each expression, dialogue delivery, eye  contact, to even their blinks compliment the scenes.  

• I can Hug this Cookie and Coffee.  They are totally lattoo over Arjun ( I don't really blame them, because so am I Wink )  All they ever do is talk to Arjun, but its good because that makes Arohi keep an Eye on Arjun, and that's exactly what I want LOL
  • Shefali ........... I don't know what to say about her ............ She has really surprised me.  I loved the way she stopped Chiku from going behind Arohi to give them 'their' moment Clap I am totally loving her character now LOLLOL

Must dash now .... I hope tomorrows episode is just as beautiful Day Dreaming

Edited by arshravi - 05 January 2011 at 4:10pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshshiviloveskmhGURASH14Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Another fabulous epi!

Loved the ring convo and Arohi getting jealous seeing her cousins with Arjun. She was completely ignoring Chiku and kept looking at Arjun talking to her cousins, she couldn't stand it!

Loved Shefali keeping Chiku distracted while Arohi and Arjun talked, I wish she would be shown more in trying to get them together.

The scenes leading upto the end was superb! I am really getting tired of Arohi insulting Arjun, I hated when she called him characterless. How can she say that to him after the time they spent together? He never once tried to take advantage of her the time they were together, he was the perfect gentleman and she shouldn't compare him to Chiku. Chiku left her to die while Arjun took a bullet for her, she needs to remember all that before she insults Arjun again. Arjun is a complete sweetheart though, yes he got upset and did confront Arohi but then he just melted. He was calm and continued his goal in winning Arohi, I loved the ending where he left Arohi confused.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresharshravishiviloveskmhkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Mrs.KMH Newbie
Mrs.KMH
Mrs.KMH

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Really Beautiful takes by everyone!!!

I loved todays episode...those Arjuhi moments were fantastic...Loved them!

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@kavya:

Quoted:
'' he touched her soul both know that but she wants to see the limits of his  patience.  and yeah most girls are like that, they realise that they are missing all the attention when the wooing stops  then they go get the man back and again make him woo her for something else.''
Thumbs Up

Still we will not be able to empathise on Arohi fully if this goes on this note,lol.
I am not so well too, going for a nap, cant type further

catch u soon

no nisha this wont continue for long, hopefully,  the way episode ended today has something to do with it.  and also encounter of dadi's,  looks like she will come to know the truth of arjun and can relate to what he said that day in her room where gauri ended up listening to all that,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
@Miss palkie kmh -  super take ya ClapClap , loved it . cool emo.s u used.

@ anjali - another lovely take from u Thumbs Up

@shika - mohabbat episode indeed Embarrassed. loved ur post.

@shibz , olly , tanu, pallabi - jaago dreamland se vapas aa jao, LOL

@pooja - loved your take yday ROFL.  update today's soon. Tongue

@vaishnavi - beautiful take,  dont worry if u feel like quoting every dialouge quote it Tongue and also loved the song for arjuhi.

@nisha - loved ur take StarClap
"Petals of asters for today scene because like the meaning of the asters flowers carries of symbol of love,afterthought and daintinessClap wow.

@anita - get well soon,  hope u can update tmrw, but take rest first.  Tongue

@srujana - loved ur views. yep lets make shibz update more often.

@chandni - arohi's jealous was really cute LOL

@arshravi - loved ur bullent points Embarrassed

@bollywoodcrazed -  even I loved how it ended,  esply the way he smiled looking at her as if she has to complete his line TongueEmbarrassed.

@mrs.kmh - thanks for liking them.  Tongue

it is 11 pm , I was not sleepy till now, so thot of popping in and reading the posts, glad I did. I cld reply to everyones post today. good night now.  I hv to open the thread tmrw.  will be on time. Tongue

@shilpa - missed urs today,  koi baat update todays take tmrw too, it was such a beautiful episode, would to read ur dil se take about it. Tongue

Edited by kavyasam - 05 January 2011 at 9:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshSHIKHA19Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

hi people..i luv d way u all write ur takes every day...Smilesorry m little late but here r mah views on last nyt's epi...

Yesterday's episode was one of d most beautiful n magical episode.. luvd each and evry bit of epi..Clap Star Thumbs Up 
duo is doing a fab job...Thumbs Up Clap
 In d beginning  arohi tries to ask arjun bou d ring.. woh bhi ISHARON ISHARON MEIN.. hayeee Day DreamingDay Dreaming
best line at dat point was
"agar mein samajh jaunga toh tum samjhana band kar dogi"  WinkDay Dreaming
hahaa arohi being jealous says "ye america waali hoti hi aise hain.."Wink
after dat cums d woowwww scene... haye marjavan ...Arjun pulls arohi towards him.. n hav convo behind pillar...whole convo was awesome..." mein tumhare liye duniya ki saari ring la dunga ek baar bolo toh sahi bas ye ring utar do"Day DreamingDay DreamingHeart
ok den cums coffee n cookie to arjun n ask him to take dem for a drive.. haha bt arjun ne saaf saaf bol dia mein tumhare jiju ka bodyguard hoon naki tumhara hahha chop chop ..cookie  n coffeeTongueLOL Tongue
omggggggggggg now arohiiiiiii is so jealous ki ab toh smell aa rahi hai...LOL..ROFLWinkSmile
arohi is so  jealous n angry bou, dat whr r dey both going wid arjun...so she too went after demLOL... haha luv d part...wen arohi scolds both cookie n coffee..dat was nyc..
whole convo between arohi n arjun was v nyc... " kyu tumhe bura lag raha hai", par arohi ek baat sun lo mujhe tumhari cousions me koi interest nai hai... mujhe sirf tum me interest hai kyu ki " i love....."
dat was so good...  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
overall awesome episode... m still in dreamland...ClapThumbs UpDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by shivanimalhotra - 06 January 2011 at 3:17am

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Go to top