India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [5/1 - Epi 49] (Page 3)

chandni2825 Senior Member
chandni2825
chandni2825

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Awesome Episode Clap Arjun Arohi were sooooo close Embarrassed Luved the way.. Arohi was jealous for Arjun LOL Arjun Arohi.... Luv them HugCant wait for 2mrw Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresharshravikavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Reserved hi all.lovely take by everyone.like all of u me too luved d epi.i enjoyed arjun possesiveness.he is behaving very calmly n patiently.i m not liking arohi bhaashan baji but i m loving arjun patience n his way of handling situation.he feels hurt but never behave like crying guy.he has great strength.he does not wan to see arohi wid anyone.he does not wan to share her with anyone.his luv for her is very deep.arohi is immature but she is right on her side.how can she trust a guy once again very easily?she needs tym.she is not a songle percent happy with chiku.she is sacrificing her life for family which a lot of gals in indian society do.her luv is deep but her childish nature is not able to understand it. She wan to be with arjun.she feel jealous.she miss him in his absense but when she talks with arjun she becomes rude.she is indirectly taking revenge frm arjun for what he did.she is very confused so her behaviour is very confused.i wish she come to know abt arjun luv soon.i wan an intense reunion.i think i m also confused so this post is also confusing but luved the epi a lot.i m totally flat on arjun smile.it is d world cuttest smile.m really in luv wid arjun.he is very unique.

Edited by tanu111a - 06 January 2011 at 12:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
edited my spot on page 1.   Loved the episode, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@kavya lovely take yaar
watched the posted sbs in fb and tomorow we are going to see bachelor party aur more aaroki not trusting him with her mehendi session and stll i think there will be the entry of biji by the end,

well i really cant understand arohi why she was like this in the last scene because i did not feel the relevance - she will cry a llot when she will realise all her spiteful words to arjun, thus making me see if Arohi does not understand like this,she will understand when arjun stop wooing her and go back to that world he left for her.
i love arjuhi scene yet i could not the bit like she said to arjun he will not understand wat he did to her,am sure even arohi is wondering wat did he do to herROFL

@vaishnavi (right?) and shikha lovely posts too
@all - read all those who have edited and liked em
@anita - hope u recover son,check yest post I had another song sequence posted later for u,lolz

@shibz missing ur take girlie

chalo phir c u

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshSHIKHA19kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@nisha - nope you are not the only one who has kmh fever,   everyone wants the kmh title track now.  I was listening to them yday and now also.    

I thought I came to terms with the sufi version , but something is still holding me back, I like it but....

Edited by kavyasam - 05 January 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshLove14Du_NishAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Kavya u remember my old post about bgkmh music, i downloaded all the kmh songs and salil purvi themes too with the arjuhi confession in kmh1, i missed the lift one,i will have it soon

Uno listen the song again and like i said last time the way it ends 'mahiya mahiya' that was very passionate reflects the dil ki dhadkan of Arjun, he is the one who will need to woo his belle like kneelinhg down to whr it goes.

i tjhink they could have even include kmh1 concert version here but they r sticking to iktara even if i love the song it shud not be this song as tht song is the theme of gauri

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshLove14kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@kavya lovely take yaar
watched the posted sbs in fb and tomorow we are going to see bachelor party aur more aaroki not trusting him with her mehendi session and stll i think there will be the entry of biji by the end,

well i really cant understand arohi why she was like this in the last scene because i did not feel the relevance - she will cry a llot when she will realise all her spiteful words to arjun, thus making me see if Arohi does not understand like this,she will understand when arjun stop wooing her and go back to that world he left for her.
i love arjuhi scene yet i could not the bit like she said to arjun he will not understand wat he did to her,am sure even arohi is wondering wat did he do to herROFL

@vaishnavi (right?) and shikha lovely posts too
@all - read all those who have edited and liked em
@anita - hope u recover son,check yest post I had another song sequence posted later for u,lolz

@shibz missing ur take girlie

chalo phir c u
ha haa ,  he touched her soul both know that but she wants to see the limits of his  patience.  and yeah most girls are like that, they realise that they are missing all the attention when the wooing stops  then they go get the man back and again make him woo her for something else LOL.

I cant think of a reason why they suddenly started  ek tara bg for arjuhi,  they thot audience forgot gauri's karnama and want to copy paste the bg here.  didnot work, nobody likes it.

in sufi version , I finally accepted mahiya when the show started,   but  the voice and tone goes down in between the song where it should have actually escalated the feelling.  

Edited by kavyasam - 05 January 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

@kavya:

Quoted:
'' he touched her soul both know that but she wants to see the limits of his  patience.  and yeah most girls are like that, they realise that they are missing all the attention when the wooing stops  then they go get the man back and again make him woo her for something else.''
Thumbs Up

Still we will not be able to empathise on Arohi fully if this goes on this note,lol.
I am not so well too, going for a nap, cant type further

catch u soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

Go to top