India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [5/1 - Epi 49] (Page 2)

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
@Shibz : I Am Soo Sorry  Confused Didn't Knew It Was Yoour Tuurn Embarrassed Hope Yoou Didn't Mind It  Ouch

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 05 January 2011 at 9:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshkavyasam

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
reserved...LOL.....will deffo edit when i come back from arjun's dreamland..god!!!!!loved todays epi..arjun's love for arohi uff ..ok guys goodnite..see ya tom..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_NishkavyasamMariaa.SG.Jane..

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

@Shibz : I Am Soo Sorry  Confused Didn't Knew It Was Yoour Tuurn Embarrassed Hope Yoou Didn't Mind It  Ouch
next time u wanna open the thread den do PM pooja (Drbasketgupta)..Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_NishkavyasamMariaa.SG

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Dun worry misspakiekmh shibz wont mind ..she is very sweet!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
wat an epi .woww woww m flat EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Okk so here's ma take 

AROHI I LOVE YOUR JEALOUSY!!

The first scene in d beginning scared me a bit.When they showed the whole family i thought noo family drama !! but it was nizee dat karnal wale maamaji trying to remember " Aakhir wo ring maine di to di kisko :P " and arohi thinking how to get dat ring back from arjun!!

haha so now dat coffee and cookie are back,der only job is to go n talk 2 arjun LOL.acha kaam hai.thanks .i Loved arohi's expressions  and her dialogue  "mujhe sab pata hai tumhe kiski yaad aa rahi hai .ye canada america wali hoti hi aisi hain .besharam
that chiku  entered sayin  arohi ko mujhse acha pati mil hi nahi sakta.ohh chiku did i hear acha,haan we noe how guhd u r ,kabootar kahin ka,stay away from arohiAngryAngry
arohi aur arjun ishaaron isaaron me baaten woww Big smile  arjun's dialogue agar samjh gaya toh tum samjhana band kardogi.awwwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Den dat scene where arjun n arohi are thinking bout each other and talking about each other ws super cuteeee!! Embarrassed
yea thanks shifali sweety tumne aaj phir us kabootar se arohi ko bacha liya.Smile

PILLAR KE PEECHE ROMANCE Wink

arjun looked so naughty in d beginning of this scene Embarrassed
tumahre maama ji ko pata chal jaata tumhara fiance kitna bada ITEM hai.
Arjun : sahi hai na,main hun na tumhare hone walaEmbarrassed
Arohi : shakal dekhi hai apni
Arjun :handsome hoon naWink
Arjun : maang kar to dekho,duniya ki saari rings lakar de dunga,bas ye ring utaar doEmbarrassed

woww after this  dey got soo close na .hayeeeParty
aur ye tumhe loose hai bilkul us chikoo ki tarah LOL.the intensity in arjun;s eyes and the fear in arohi's eyes.woww
cookie and coffee want to go on a loong drive. and chiku to bahut hi besharam hai.unke puchne se pehle haan bol diya .but thanks arohi tumne unhe bhaaga diya..haha u were jealous again n m luvin thisSmile

AKELE HUM AKELE TUM
arjuhi scene 2 for the day woaaaaa...Heart..
wat to say ,i want to write every dialogue but no,already bahut lamba post ho chuka hai.overall i loved arjun's expressions,his voice moulation,pain in his eyes.And arohi 's feeling for her family .
but some dialogues were awesumClap

Arohi : tum bilkul characterless ho ,tumhe lagta hai tum kisi ke saath bhi shuru ho jaoge,na waqt dekhte ho na haalat . although i hate arohi fr sayin dis but well written,bilkul dilli walon jaise bol rahi thi arohiLOL
Arohi : tum kabhi nahi samjhoge  tumne mere saath kya kiya tha Cry
ArRJUN : MUJHE TUMHARI UN STUPID COUSINS ME KOI INTEREST NAHI HAI, LOL,na main unhe choona chahta hun,aur na hi unhe hi ya hello ke alwaya kuch kehna chahta hun,na mujhe wo hot lagti hain,aur na hi main unke kareeb aana chahta hun.Mujhe unki koi parwah nahi hai.Mujhe tumhari parwah hai,mujhe tum pasand ho arohi.tum kya kehti ho,kya karti ho mujhe usse farak padta hai,kyunki main tumse ____________________________

his smile at the end hayeeeEmbarrassed.
I want to dedicate few songs to arjun and arohi
Arjun & Arohi : juda hoke bhi tu mujh mein kahi baaki hai
palkon mein banke aansu tu chali aati hai...Arjun : Stop stealing my heart awayArohi : sochna padega LOL

Edited by summergirl92 - 05 January 2011 at 10:36am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

champakirananitaksureshadhasrujanaarshravi-anzaeram-chandni2825GURASH14Du_NishSHIKHA19kavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hi Mohabbatians..luved the episode today Arjun fadoed yaar..ok I am having fever and severe headache..so will come back maybe later tomorrow morning to drool here..bye c ya.

Ok phew!!finally could come here to edit!!

Some of the moments that I remember;

• Arohi Arjun convo- dil sey dil ki baat   Ishaaron ishaaron mey dil dene waaley bataa yeh hoonur tuney seekha kahaan sey..this is for you Kritika..and Luved the way Karan saying sorry dil sey bolofying..agar meinney samajh liya toh tum ishaarey kanra chod doongi..sorry yaar agar meiney dialogues mey kuch gadbad kar diya hai toh whatever I rememebered put it down here..Smile
  • This Chiku doesn't trust Arohi and Arjun together, dats y he asked whather Arjuhi talked after he passed out..see Arohi you cant trust him man!! Yeh toh perfection sey bohoth doooor hai…Ouch
  • Coffee and Cookie..luved the way Arohi says yeh Canada aur America waaley aisey hi hotein hain..lol Now girlies who are from there don't kill me for liking this ….Ouch
  • Coming to that super scene where Arohi tells Chiku door hato looking at cookie and coffee talking to Arjun that was sooo cute!! And Arjun telling Beautiful as a pari from aasmaan..and then adding, aankhein unmaein chotey badein sapnein..now this is looking beyond and understanding a persons beauty from within not just physically as the eye..its her vision that he has understood..OMG me in dreamland…same for naak and her gussa and hont..ClapStarDay Dreaming
  • Mamaji ko yaad aa gaya toh bhi kya..lol Chywanpraash…too much of an anticlimax this was…LOL
  • Arohi muah for daantofying Chiku ..but she was really angry with Arjun for ignoring her..gosh!! its affecting her so much na..Wink
  • Luved Arjun smiling when arohi asked for the ring and Arjun saying maangkar oh dekho duniya ki saarey rings laakar doonga…hmmmDay Dreaming
  • Best one when he pulls her toward him and says cheeku ki tarah yeh ring loose hai……Arohi he is getting so much affected by Chiku being mandraoing around you so much yaar cant you see that???? I know u knoe it but don't want to accept it… Arjun kya attitude sey bola toh ussey door raho..when Arohi says Duniya ke har aadmi sey door raho….Arohi that's because you want to be with him only and no one else….aweeDay Dreaming
  • Arjun is so restless seeing arohi with Cheeku..luved it!!Wink
  • Cheeku with cookie and coffee I was reminded of the DDLJ waala munda who was going to marry Kaajol how he looked at Anupam kher and talked about beautiful girls in America..saala Cheeku u r one dhokeybaaj..luved the way Arohi daantofied thos girls and then Cheeku and cheeku instead of getting affected by it grrr y will he because he doesn't know to love..Ouch
  • Arjun gets angry when Arohi blames him and points out to him..awe he is irritated with her saying that because it means so much to him what she thinks about him,,,and  on top of that compares to that chiku who is supposed to be a goos character??/I wonder it's the frustration, anger of Arohi  making her say that or is it to make Arjun go away from her…He is pained so much!! and she too in pain , but her pain shown differently!! her tears are because of him and not for him...am again wondering!!! Yup Its love that speaking thru tears, theu jhagdaas, thru arguments.....Luved the way Arjun answered that what you do and say has an effect one me and nothing else matters!! but kyunki maein tumsey...freeze kyun ho gaya yaar.I wanted him to continue ..but lagta hai got to watch more of the takkars between them for that ILU..WinkDay Dreaming
  • Karan was awesome in portraying the romantic side and the pain making him angry yet keeps his cool understanding the reason y she is reacting this way.ClapStar
  • Kritika so beautifully portrayed the anger outside, the frustration that he means so much to her but yet she cant forgive what he has done, yet has to accept things around..ClapStarDay Dreaming pata nahi what all bak bak I have done here..sowie I guess its the antibiotic working..LOL
  • ok now i will read everyones and yeah will read yesterdays too!!WinkHug

Edited by anitaksuresh - 06 January 2011 at 3:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Du_NishSHIKHA19kavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Hi Maria,right, please post the link on yesterday's thread  too.

Now my short take:

First three parts I was like pikachu in pokemon:

seeing the cute Arjuhi scenes and the right moment to increase the level of jealousy in Arohi. So Cookie and Coffee have made an appearance to make a difference on Arohi! The same feeling that Arjun is having when seeing Arohi with another one, it is creating the same burning feeling in Arohi.  However again we got to see the mastery of Arjun's character who even being insulted and accused by the sharp tongued, impulsive and passing quick judgement Arohi, the man is mature and calm and is still having patience to bear the insult. The music was good. The little light tensed comedy feel was good too and I am sure mamaji will only remember Arjun as damaadjiROFL I love the little conversation of Arohi Simi where Simi said she will like someone rich and handsome like Chikoo in her life but she also knows the 'kabootar' nature of Chikoo and pulled back Arohi's leg. LOLMy favourite of the day remains my sweet Shefali! She is awesome! I love her more than Arjuhi now,lolz. She knows the exact time of entry where to give the lovers their time and how she fooled Chikoo.Heart
Chikoo character has really grown like a chick:
 ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL because even Coffee and Cookie know a little flatter to jija, he will inflate and they will get what they want.ROFLROFL

I liked to see again like the first episode like the men Ahluwalia escape from function organisation and the women handle itLOL.
There was the happy feel nature and again I love the little interruption of lovedeep when mama remembered something.
Absent minded mamaWink

She is indirectly also in the gang that is supporting Arjun.
Lovedeep: I am in team loveTongue
Once she will know their love story, she gonna be the first family member supporting Arohi.

Petals of asters for today scene because like the meaning of the asters flowers carries of symbol of love,afterthought and daintiness:

In the light of the petals, i will add that it was an overall  good episode of a rating 7 to me Starand a bonus for the entire characters role played making an 8 out of 10 episodeClap.
Where did they miss the two points to be an 10 out of 10
I will say room for improvement on:
(i) the mehendi function is what we have seen in KMH1 and it was not innovating on the moment.
(ii) Then only for the peak to hit on the 50th episode with the entry for sure of Biji in the Ahluwalia house, they overstreteched the character of Arohi. What did Arjun did to Arohi now with the last dialogue I am confused as well. It was irrelevant and the hard feeling of Arohi to Arjun was only 25 % justified because we know she is in the heart vs mind conflict and because we know she blabber everything what she wants but this time she is passing quick judgement,yes,part of her character,but all what she said to Arjun was confusing for me
(iii) and then now they are continuing using the background love theme music of 'Iktara' that was on Gauri's crush to Arjun on Arjun and Arohi. I feel they could have used music.

I was left to wonder like this

as now I am sure that Arjun is returning home and Biji will show him how to win his dame from being with his family when Biji will understand the true love of Arjun to Arohi and as it was an irrelevant of stretch of Arohi's sharped words, it makes me think is there any effect?
 Will that be when everyone loses patience then she will understand?
 Not so of Arohi's nature but definitely like Arjun Punj she is the one hurting the person she holds.Ouch
Starting feeling perhaps yeah for the 'dulha swap' but then if Arohi humiliates Arjun, that will be so hard to gulp that I gonna hanging around like this pictureLOL
As there is no reason for why she is doing this, at least I can still think of one- does she mean her trust has been so broken into pieces that even if she wants she is unable to trust him as her mind does not want to be hurt again? This is already seen though.
 Is it going to the peak to the extent that Arjun tells her that he justified in the letter that she never received. Will she believe that she is double more hurt that her best friend broke her trust intentionally? Is the matter really turn to hit Gauri's evil mind?

Action on my presumption for tomorrow:

the 50th episode will be today was the preparation of the ace entry and tomorrow the ace is going to come to give a shake! Looking for the biji and dj takraar tomorrow!

Edited by Eshu11 - 05 January 2011 at 10:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaSHIKHA19kavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Unhappyshibz became id ka chand i miss u,pranii kaha ho kya kar rahi hoConfused,tanu mobile commentsDisapprovebahut mushkil se comment kar rahi hai
MY TAKE
HugArjun I Love U ok Day Dreamingoff from the dream lands Arjun these days i love ur mocking smiles ROFLtaunting smilesThumbs UplADKIYON KO JALANA KOI TUMSE SIKHE wow i love this track Smilekaise kahe hume kitani mohabbat haiEmbarrassed

Thumbs Up
Arjun jalaoing arohi N arjun pataoing herStarClap
AngryAngryAngrychiku khabootar long drive par jaana hai tho jao arohi ko arjun ke paas chod kar
Angry

Edited by adhasrujana - 05 January 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Du_NishkavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Go to top