Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [5/1 - Epi 49]

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Heya guyz..Hug
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..

Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing. 
2. No derogatory terms to be used. 
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum. 
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.

Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

My Take Edited *** : This Episode Was Fabulous,Beautiful ,Intense,Romantic,Magicaal,Heavenly And Well Played By My Cuute  Two Lovers Embarrassed Will Start With The Angry ..Jealoous Arohi LOL Soo Cuute Our Princess Naa ? Baas Iss Baat Ki Kaami Thi Ke Ussko Ek Board Leke Khari Ho Jaana Chahie Tha LOL  
Anyways  Coffee Aur Cookie  Are Too Muuch Sticky Ouch Arjun Ke To Pichhe Hi Par Gaayi Haai Wink Arohi Ka Jealous Hona Jayaz Haai Kyon Ke Ab To Maain Bhi Jealous Ho Rahi Hoon Yahan Tak Ke Chikku Ko Bhi Apni Maujoodgi Ka Elaan Karna Parta Haai " I"m Jiiju " ROFL Don't Yoou Think Aaj Kal Arjun Bahot Innocent Banta Haai Buut He Looks Damn Cuute Cool 
One Of The Best Scenes Was When Aro Was Talking With Chikku But Her Attention Was Full On Arjun Big smile Soo Funny When She Said To Move Baack Coz Her Cousins Were Hugging Arjuun  I Donno Why But Right Noow I Am Thinking About Our Famous Hottie "Punji" ( Talking About The 1st Arjuun Wink) I Am Missing Old Moments And Fortunately We Have Them Baack  Till The Beginning Arohi Didn't Stop Yelling At Otheers  And I've Really Enjoy All That Moments HugEven Chikku Told Her The Same And Arohi Reply Him To Go Behiind Them If He  Is Feeling So Bad Aur Woh Stupid To Really Pichhe Chala Gaaya Because " In A Couple if one yells then the other has to go behind & BlaBlaBlaa"Dead Arjun's Attitude Is Great To Watch Day Dreaming Soo Dreamy And Decent Type Heart The Realisation Scene If I Can Discribe It Like This **
Arjun Telling Aro That She's Jealous And Feeling Baad ( We All Know Arjun Is Right But Arohi Yoou Don't Wanna Admit It Buut Just Wait And Watch Kaise Woh Tumhare Hi Mouth Se Yeh 3 Words Ugalvata Haai  The Most Awaited Scene .Blushing...Woow ) As Always Aro Saays Too MUUCH Too Arjun 
Poor Guuy He Was So Hurt Ouch And Me Too Ouch Just Can't See Both Of Them In Paain 
Soo Its Why My 1st And Last Wish As For Now Is To Reunite Them Forever Heart
And This Time Agaain We Had The Right To Watch Arjun's Patience And Love For Arohi ....( This Lover Will Fight Yoou My Princess Embarrassed)  You Know Him Very Well Arohi Its Why You Know That He Cannot Do Anything Wrong To Achieve His Goal 
And I Agree With This ApproveApprove  The Most Hurting Scene Was When She Told Him "Don't Toouch Me " I Was Just Shattered Dead It Was Just Like She Was Telling All This To Me OuchOuch He Don't Even Care About Yoour Rubbish Cousins But All This For You 
And After All This He's Infront Of Yoou Open Arms Hug Soo Just Listen To Yoour Heart And Run Toward Him Before Its Too Laate Big smile He Was Almost Telling Yoou ' I Love Yoou " But Moves Baack Embarrassed But As The Saying Goes " The Silent Say It All " Hope You Understand  Arohi Heart 

Overall Nothing To Saay  One Of The Best Episode Soo Faar  Soo Romantic Naah 
Hope Yoou Appreciate My Take And Enjoy It Embarrassed If Yes Press The Button "Like" 

Will Read Yoour Takes Later ..... Have To Goo NowHug

MariaHeart

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 05 January 2011 at 2:22pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorajerry27madhurameshanannieeeePALLABI1Allwaysindiananitaksuresharshravishiviloveskmhgemini1217-anzaeram-GURASH14Du_Nishtanu111aSHIKHA19Praniirasika_DSkavyasam.Mandy.Anjalii...xXxObodroKargoshPreeti.xo.Jane..

PALLABI1 Groupbie
PALLABI1
PALLABI1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
well jst gt 2 knw bout ths kmh lounge..will pour in my comments 4 sure..kmh rocks..Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianshiviloveskmhGURASH14Du_NishkavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
res Smile

edited :-

I m in dreamland Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.

kya bolon ....haye ...4m first scene to d last scene ...arjuhi HeartarjuhiHeart arjuhi Heart

loved their isharon isharon tal
kClap
ankhon hi ankhon mein ishara ho gaya .....Wink
agar mein ishare samajh jaunga to tum samjhana band kar dogi .Day Dreaming

then aarohi
ki jealousy ...
kahin pe nighaen kahin pe nishana .............Embarrassed
she was lu
king at arjun n gussa nikaloing on chiku lol LOLWink

n then arjun too
k chance n mauka milte hi pakad liya use khambe  ke peeche WinkBlushing
1 baar bol
kar to dekho sari duniya ki rings laa kar rakh dunga bas is ring ko utar do Day Dreaming awee .
waise bhi ye ring loose hai ...us
kabootar ki tarah LOL

n last scene was uff .........aarohi ka gussa + arjun ka tashan ...maine kaha hi tha thoda strict to banna hi padega .........WinkThumbs Up

aur phir haan - naa , haan -naa , haan -naa WinkWinkWink
SO OVERALL COMPLETE MOHABBAT EPISODE.....Clap

agar
kuch bhi reh gaya hai to will write later lol ...i want to watch this again Wink

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 05 January 2011 at 10:35am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianadhasrujanaLove14arshravishiviloveskmh-anzaeram-GURASH14Du_NishkavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Mrs.KMH Newbie
Mrs.KMH
Mrs.KMH

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I'm really looking forward to reading your takes on todays episode!!

Great Job till now!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianDu_NishkavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Reserved...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

omg arjunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...phir se mujhe dreamland bejh diya...how will i wake up for my b'day tomorrow...LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing...uff u gave me a hell of alot of goosebumps...BlushingHeart...u were too intense today...n ur eyes n attitude n expressions...hayeeee..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...will edit wen i'm back...from arjun's dreamland...Day Dreaming

Edited...Embarrassed....n I'm the b'day girl...PartyTongue
uff..BlushingBlushing...what a epi...loved it to the core..Heart....it was arjuhi land for us 2day..DancingDancingDancing...filled wid arjuhi scenes....n their closeness...BlushingDay Dreaming...Star of the day...arjun...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...uff u cud feel every pain...every passion...every anger....every intensity...you could feel what he was going thru....n thats what made every scene between arjun-arohi so intense...Heart...I'm so much into arjun's dreamland that i can't even remember how the epi started...anyways...all i know that arjun n Cheeku came n den arohi n arjun's isharon wale baatein..so cute...Embarrassed...n arjun..so naughty..Wink..he knew what arohi was trying to tell him...abt that ring..but arjun..Blushing....so cute as well..Embarrassed...he knew that if he told arohi that he knew what she was trying to say...den she wouldn't explain...Heart...that scene was really cute....n Kritika's expressions were great too..n Karan's like always were awesome...ClapClap..Day Dreaming...

This Cookie n Coffee..to much flriting wid their asli jeeju...Evil Smile..LOLLOL...well thanks to them...arohi got double jealous....once again jealousy was written all over her face...DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing....wahoo...n then arjun...hayeee once again stole my heart...Heart when cookie n coffee were askin how they look...n arjun looked at arohi n replied Beautiful...Day DreamingDay Dreaming...his expressions n eyes...hayee..i was lost in dem...Embarrassed..n den when cookie n coffee asked what does he like abt dem...n once again arjun replied by looking at arohi....Sab kuch....*goes to dreamland again*..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and when he said... "ankh aur usme baase sapne, nak aur uske upar ka gussa, honth jispe aake baatein ruk jaati"...lovely dialouges...any girl wud melt..bt our arohi...uff...AngryD'oh...kab samjhe gi...Ouch...she's guna regret n cry the most after she realises arjun's love n what he did 4 her...CryCry

Guys...g2g....will edit the rest tomorrow..byeee
Hug

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 05 January 2011 at 1:33pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorashiviloveskmhGURASH14Love14arshravianitaksureshSHIKHA19Du_NishkavyasamMariaa.SG.Jane..

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
@ Mrs.KMH : Thank Yoou Soo Muuch Hug Soo Sweet Of Yoou Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.KMHAllwaysindianarshravianitaksuresh

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
episode opens with arohi worrying about the ring thats with arjun Embarrassed . 'isharaon isharon mein ring mangne wale bataon ki dil bhi mujhehi diya hai'  Wink arjun's expressions were pricelessLOL when he said 'isharon mein samjhane ke liye yahi baat mili thi',  kritika very good Thumbs Up here making ishara, eyeing cookie coffee & arjun, ignoring chiku Tongue.  

Then come the killer dialouges   'sab kuch',  I am just amazed at the way he said itClapClap, notice the tone that also matches the looks Thumbs Up   , karan tooooo good ClapClap  , 'ankh aur usme base sapne, nak aur uske upar ka gussa, honth jispe aake baatein ruk jaati' Day Dreaming, he has said tum sundar  ho before but not like this.  so even in anger arohi was intently listening to all this
and blushing tooEmbarrassedTongue. it doesnot stop here, she is angry at being ignored suddenly, chiku ko bhi bhul gayi and goes to directly ask the ring.

'maang kar to dekho duniya ki saare rings lake de dunga,  bas eh utardo. loose hai bilkul chiku ki tarah'  'tumhe woh chahiye jo tumhara kareeb ho,itna kareeb'  ClapDay Dreaming . scene was intense.   m surprised  arohi din remove the ring inspite of the intensity she  experienced.   nope doesnt end here either  Tongue as long as we have cookie coffee chiku and shefali we wont have to worry we will get good intense arjuhi scenes Wink .  her jealousy is now obivious when she follows CCC to the car,   chiku jo dumb hai doesnt realise and as expected goes behind the saali's inside. good for usLOL.

both are face to face now and venting out anger and frustration on each otherThumbs Up.   but her tears told it allOuch,  she is not yet ready to tell what he has done to her that  he has touched her soul. She hurts him with words because she  is still not brave enough to admit how much he has affected her,  she is not ready to take the risk one more time and elderly intervention is needed now and that would be beeji n DJ.   He cannot pretend for too long, he has always been direct in telling how he felt about her and does the same in this episode.   I liked how he said  'mujhe tum pasand ho, tumhari parwa hai' and stops at the right  moment because he saw her eyes were waiting in anticipation  and wonder to hear the next lines,   and he just stopped for her to guess herself  that way  she will tell to herself that yes he loves me and that makes a lot of difference , good job Arjun Wink  loved it .   let us see how he  continues tomorrow.Embarrassed.  Super scene ClapStarClap

first I was disappointed that beeji and dj din meet but then after reading nisha's post I felt they are saving it for 50th episode.  and again the 'gunja sa tara'  music for arjuhi scene Thumbs Down, why Confused, if that  much filmy music has to be used then use bin tere which is now  exclusive for arjuhi  Embarrassed. also didnot  like sanchit and shefali doing random steps Ermm around bhulakkad mamu who today was boring and silly Confused.  not commenting on bua,tayiji,gauri,mom,dj,simi who were all in the background saying unwanted lines Geek  just for the sake of it.   But chiku,shefali,cookie and coffee
helped arjuhi to be alone today so thanks to them.Tongue

just realised they have not told each other that they know the midnight knight/damsel of the
destiny moment,  wonder when they will reveal that.

Good episodeClap, full of arjuhi scenes Star, Karan Kritika excellent acting ClapThumbs Up well done.  and excellent dialouges between the two. I like bg score but it is still patchy,  changes every few seconds.   We all want to kmh music to be played,   for  the intense scenes today atleast  part of  Tere sason ki shld have been played. 

@miss. Palkie kmh thanks for opening. Smile

welcome  pallabi1 , MrsKMH  Hug. nice  to see u here.  looking fwd to read your views.
welcome to all the new members who posted in yday;s thread  Hug ,  loved ur views. Tongue

note:   please pm Pooja  aka Dr.Basketgupta  if you want to open the thread or when pooja wants to know if anyone is free to open,  she has the schedule chalked out one week ahead usually so that there is no confusion. Smile

Edited by kavyasam - 05 January 2011 at 12:17pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.KMHLove14Allwaysindianarshravianitaksureshtanu111aSHIKHA19Du_NishAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG.Jane..

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
i thot i was supposed to open today!!Confused
its ok i'l open nxt timeWink

btw awesome epi today...wow!! will cum bac wit my take later if i remember anythin other dan Arjun's intense actionsDay Dreaming!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14anitaksureshDu_NishkavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx

Go to top