Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den-MSK ka pyar..Brij ka electric avtaar#2 - Page 3

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
@All: Ok, ignore my pervious post, KinRul is not hosting SBS tomorrow, but there might be a segmant of Geet in SBS tomorrow IN SHAA ALLAH.......

@Deepika: KinRul = Kinshuk Mahajan and Parul Chauhan, know as Ranvir and Ragini (RagVir) of (Sapna Babul Ka... Bidaai), very popular jodi.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Zee,

I don't watch any other serial other than Geet regularly........... Never watched Bidaai  ....... I thought it was off the air........so why would they host it????????????
This content was originally posted by: kadydeep

Zee,

I don't watch any other serial other than Geet regularly........... Never watched Bidaai  ....... I thought it was off the air........so why would they host it????????????

Yes, it's off air, but still, they r a very popular jodi and have huge fans following.......

They r many serials which ended since long time, but the jodi still very popular..........

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: temorocks

Friends, I think there would be a segmant of Geet tomorrow in SBS and good thing that if I am not mistaken, KinRul might host SBS tomorrow, so dono taraf meri fav jodis ☺️

For me its dream come true then😍😍😍😍😍😍

@Zee:Saw today's SBBπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
GC held on to DD so tight, bechara was controlling horse and  had to make sure his Geet doesnt fall!  I loved the way he pulled her up and she screams and that was cause of the saddle and she landed right on the edge of it.  He kept laughing, but hats off to him to hold on to her and still trying to make sure horse don't really go wacko.  Trust me I watched the segment over 25 times at home.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
So they are getting popular jodi's to host the show huh......... 

Waise did u see the SBB segments.? GC peeping tom antics were cute huh............ 
Looks like DD was really scared of the height and the horse...............
 That's why GC was holding her so tight ..to make her  feel safe and she doesn't spook  Dhanno.......... 
@Jyoti: Read my post after this, KinRul is not hosting...........

I saw SBB, I like it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
49erFan thumbnail
Jyoti did Satish see the segment., if not I will record and upload HQ video just for him...do let me know.
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Have to say what a charming prince GC was on the horse...he even blushed at DD.  Infact in the whole segment he blushed quite a bit. 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W9SMaGPpDo[/YOUTUBE]

Link: