India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

what is mistake of kashyaps? (Page 4)

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Like 111192 I completely disagree.........kasyap's doing favour to suhana.

Rano brought AC for suhana, as she wanted ishaan-suhana happiness in way if suhana is happy, she will keep ishaan happy.

Suhaana also got her punishment from rajni-disha in restuarant matter.  Who will not forget deepak track, how kakshyap family members ignored deepak and it is suhana who talked with him and normal with him and even told ishaan, how could he do injustice to deepak ????

Radha bua slap... Where are the Kashyaps when suhana is slapped by radha bua.. No one stood by her atleast ishaan or badimaa or evern rano.. all were silent. Later suhana even told her sorry for hurting her feelings.

Would any other girl in suhana's place would have easily forgive KASHYAP FAMILY MEMBERS ???

Suhana helped KASHYAP FAMILY MEMBERS in her own way, she helped meeti fancy competition, She helped dadaji in pension scene, Suhana even stood for KASHYAPS arguing manju aunty and told stop making ALLEGATIONS ON KASHYAPS.

Suhana changed herself from a party going girl to a bahu and followed all rules like rajni and disha..

Suhana is not doing only household works for herself and others,otherwise didn't get any extra favour. As badimaa told Suhana will get that more  laad and pyar , as she is choti bahu of the house.

What if she got someone like panna's MIL and panna's MIL deserves

If suhana has got panna's MIL , surely panna's MIL will be more happy with suhana Smile As panna MIL problem is panna is from middle-class chowdi bazar girl.She never see goodness in her bahu, but only status.

Panna MIL -suhaan would both enjoyed by going parties and she will not bother if suhana didn't do work like panna ...

If suhana wouldn't have changed herself and behave same as old suhana will kasyaps tolerate her then also ???????

No .......  Before kashyaps ishaan would have told suhana to leave the house.  Even though ishaan love suhaan before marriage but later, ishaan saw goodness, innocence, childness, pure heart in suhana which attracted  him more than her beauty...

IT IS BOTH KASYAP'S AND SUHANA'S  EFFORTS THAT THIS ARRANGEMENT OF MARRIAGE IS WORKING.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25gems4sana111192Tani91

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by Tani91

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by venture

After reading your post I feel as if that there is not a single good thing about Suhana!!!! how can she match this perfect family!!

I know tell me about it!! Suhana should've married someone on the same class level as her really. Why on earth did she agree to marry into this middle class family. Everyone's making it sound as if though Kashyaps have done Suhana a big favour by accepting her!! Oh please!!
um as a matter of fact they have
a person like Suhana who has NO clue how to even boil water.....they NEVER forced Suhana to cook or clean or do anything a middle class housewife is supposed to do...they have given her time and space to adjust to the family as much as she can

Rano got her AC, Meena brings her coffee and juice every morning, Rajni-Disha cook food for everyone and they have never asked for Suhana to even help them?

in my opinion actually they have done a HUGE favor by accepting her the way she is
...because if it were some other family, Suhana would have been divorced long time back

@BOLD PINK
I completely disagree here ............kasyap's have not done any favor by accepting her..............ishaan was rejected by almost 30 girls ..............no girl was ready to marry ishan................when KK brought the proposal they jumped on it ............as she is beautiful,comes from affluent famliy.........and no one thought ishan will get such a girl.

with regard to AC thing suhana never asked kasyap's or even her dad to get an AC for her even though it was so inconvenient for her to live without an AC.............no denying the fact it was so sweet of rano to bring an AC for suhana...........but in all this rano wanted that ishan and suhana's marriage should go on smoothly.

with regard to coffee juice thing and suhana not helping in house hold chores.............i would say every onein  kasyap house knows suhana comes from a family where she had numerous helper so she is not used to doing all this work................and moreover whenever she tried doing anything it turns out to be disasterLOL.............so here kasyap's are playing safe
Wink

and now when she has adjusted in the family SHE IS TRYING to learn everythingSmile

@BOLD BLUE

you said any body in place of kasyap they would have giving divorce to suhana..............here you completely ignored how much suhana has changed herself for this family, its completely 180 degree change that suhana has made in her lifestyle..............except for getting juice and coffee in the bed and lenience in household work what special privilege does suhana have.................nothing she eat what other eat........she does not go out for parties and does not wear western dresses as she know all these things are not allowed in kasyap family.

SO ALL IN ALL IT IS BECAUSE OF BOTH KASYAP'S AND SUHANA'S  EFFORTS THAT THIS ARRANGEMENT OF MARRIAGE IS WORKING.

@111192. THANKYOUI THANKYOU MAY FRIEND. Thats exactly what I wanted to say. Ishaan was rejected by dozens of girls and if it wasn't for Suhana agreeing to the maariage, the family would've still been looking for a girl for him. SO is that case yes Suhana has done them a favour.

And I agree to to all our other points as well.  Its very easy to point at Suhana as she's the outsider and the one who needs to adjust ...but people don't realised hard that is to do especially when you are so alien to everything  in the middle-cllass.  Yes the family have been loving and caring and so they should, any new member of the family has to be welcomed with warmth and love otherwise how would the feel the connection? Its because of their kindness that Suhana wanted to adjust and she really has worked hard to fit. No matter how kind and  loving any family is if a girl like Suhana didn't want to adjust herself, then there's nothing in the world could have made her. No one can change or help anyone if that person in question doesn't want to. It because she's wanted learn and imrprove her domestic  and bonding skills that she has remained there so far....if she she didn't want to then nothing could've forced her.

Please don't think I'm taking sides because I am not. I am looking at from a birds eye view. At start we were shown the Kashyaps to be fun-loving, merry making, caring and understanding with traditional values. Whats frustrating now is that the same family seem to have turned a blind to things they disaproved of earlier. Why the contradictory? Why show a family to have strong moral values then show them to carry out a a very degrading plan and too by the elders? If it was done by the younger ones I would've accepted their mistake but BM AND DADAJI?? Thats shameful. I know their goal is noble but there are other methods, such as well how about send Ishaan and Suhana away on holiday for a few weeks to anyplace where they could've have spent the much needed time alone and perhaps certains things would take place there which may have ignited feelings for each other and we would have seen a gradual progression of their love. A much more dignified and logical method I think because its not just about Suhana, its Ishaan as well who needs to realise.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gems4sanaradpat25111192infinity00Tani91

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
its true that suhana has always been provided wid all her wishes....... thus she s been spoilt ............. bt  i do think that some perosn lack maturity ...........suhana being one of thm.......sanjana has got brain and therefore does not behave lik her brainless sissy ..........suhana though sometimes talk out of the world ...........pleases me........she care for everyone but in her own way........
ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
I liked this post... very nice..

Go to top