India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

what is mistake of kashyaps? (Page 3)

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you...I actually think Kashyaps have done SO much more for Suhana than she has for them (strictly my opinion)

I hate to take sides in this matter of Suahana vs Kashyaps...because in some ways both of the sides are justified to their actions

but I completely agree with Swetha.....Kashyaps should have sensed this over closeness with Sona-Ishan and confronted Suhana about her irritations

Edited by Tani91 - 05 January 2011 at 2:55pm

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by titali

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by venture

After reading your post I feel as if that there is not a single good thing about Suhana!!!! how can she match this perfect family!!

I know tell me about it!! Suhana should've married someone on the same class level as her really. Why on earth did she agree to marry into this middle class family. Everyone's making it sound as if though Kashyaps have done Suhana a big favour by accepting her!! Oh please!!
YES Why on earth did she agree to marry into this middle class family.
What if she got someone like panna's MIL and panna's MIL deserves someone like suhana. It too would be fun to see who wins between these 2 CLASSY ladies
. Its not that I do not like suhana. She is sweet innocent girl but I just feel that  people are wrongly critisising kashyaps

Thats the whole point she DIDNT know who she is marrying, if she knew , do you think this serial woud have taken place!!!LOLLOL if Suhana would have a MIL like Panna, toh ya toh MIL rheti yaa SuhanaLOLLOLLOL MIL ke to waat lag jatee as Suhana is good with good bad with bad, remember the slap she gave in the earlier episode to a wanna be guy who came to see Suhana and misbehaved with the poor waiter and Suahan slapped the guy for being rude to the waiter!!!! so there is teeny tiny goodness  in Suhana too which became big because of Kyshaps as she was WILLING to accept good and reject bad.
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192cherrypansy

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

After reading your post I feel as if that there is not a single good thing about Suhana!!!! how can she match this perfect family!!

I know tell me about it!! Suhana should've married someone on the same class level as her really. Why on earth did she agree to marry into this middle class family. Everyone's making it sound as if though Kashyaps have done Suhana a big favour by accepting her!! Oh please!!
um as a matter of fact they have
a person like Suhana who has NO clue how to even boil water.....they NEVER forced Suhana to cook or clean or do anything a middle class housewife is supposed to do...they have given her time and space to adjust to the family as much as she can

Rano got her AC, Meena brings her coffee and juice every morning, Rajni-Disha cook food for everyone and they have never asked for Suhana to even help them?

in my opinion actually they have done a HUGE favor by accepting her the way she is...because if it were some other family, Suhana would have been divorced long time back
titali Senior Member
titali
titali

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

a person like Suhana who has NO clue how to even boil water.....they NEVER forced Suhana to cook or clean or do anything a middle class housewife is supposed to do...they have given her time and space to adjust to the family as much as she can

Rano got her AC, Meena brings her coffee and juice every morning, Rajni-Disha cook food for everyone and they have never asked for Suhana to even help them?

in my opinion actually they have done a HUGE favor by accepting her the way she is...because if it were some other family, Suhana would have been divorced long time back
thats what i have been trying to tell and people make it sound as if suhana has done favour accepting kashyaps LOL

Edited by titali - 05 January 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
^exactly...my mom saw bits of today's India episode and she told me that Suhana came back home but she ignores everyone....even when Rajni is asking her what happened and all she does is sulk and go in her room....and everyone starts blaming Ishan assuming that he MUST have done something wrong

again...Ive said this time and time again....Suhana needs to talk to someone about this......before she goes mad....like seriously....she has wonderful sisters in law who love her and treat her like a little sister.....she has a loving saas who cares for her more than for Ishan, she has Badi Ma who she loves more than anyone else.....she has Dadji-Dadiji with whom she can share everything with

Suhana has to TALK and spit it out that she does not like Sona's closeness to Ishan....if the dumbo would only talk to atleast one member of this wonderful family she wouldnt be in this mess

Suchi-

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

in my opinion actually they have done a HUGE favor by accepting her the way she is
...because if it were some other family, Suhana would have been divorced long time back

@BOLD PINK
I completely disagree here ............kasyap's have not done any favor by accepting her..............ishaan was rejected by almost 30 girls ..............no girl was ready to marry ishan................when KK brought the proposal they jumped on it ............as she is beautiful,comes from affluent famliy.........and no one thought ishan will get such a girl.

with regard to AC thing suhana never asked kasyap's or even her dad to get an AC for her even though it was so inconvenient for her to live without an AC.............no denying the fact it was so sweet of rano to bring an AC for suhana...........but in all this rano wanted that ishan and suhana's marriage should go on smoothly.

with regard to coffee juice thing and suhana not helping in house hold chores.............i would say every onein  kasyap house knows suhana comes from a family where she had numerous helper so she is not used to doing all this work................and moreover whenever she tried doing anything it turns out to be disasterLOL.............so here kasyap's are playing safe
Wink

and now when she has adjusted in the family SHE IS TRYING to learn everythingSmile

@BOLD BLUE

you said any body in place of kasyap they would have giving divorce to suhana..............here you completely ignored how much suhana has changed herself for this family, its completely 180 degree change that suhana has made in her lifestyle..............except for getting juice and coffee in the bed and lenience in household work what special privilege does suhana have.................nothing she eat what other eat........she does not go out for parties and does not wear western dresses as she know all these things are not allowed in kasyap family.

SO ALL IN ALL IT IS BECAUSE OF BOTH KASYAP'S AND SUHANA'S  EFFORTS THAT THIS ARRANGEMENT OF MARRIAGE IS WORKING.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25gems4sana

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you Titali my point exactly
titali Senior Member
titali
titali

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
My point is that kashyaps would have treated any girl like this who so ever had married ishaan  but had every family treated suhana like this had she got married to any other guy?

Tani91

Go to top