what is mistake of kashyaps?

Posted: 13 years ago

I see this forum is full of people who are sympathising Suhaha a lot and are angry withw sona, badima, dadaji and ishaan. But I would like to say on behalf of Kashyaps that what is their mistake?

Suhana loved a wrong person (sid) .Is this mistake of kashyaps?
She in heart broken state married ishaan not caring to even have a look at him .   Is this kashyap's mistake?

Even though she was not happy with this marriage she decided to stay with Ishaan just to prove   that she is 'marriage material' .Is this mistake of kashyaps? Ishaan was the biggest sufferer here .what right suhana had to decide that ishaan would live his life with her without any actual relationship? even though he said he will agree anythig she decides.Did suhana ever thought about what ishaan must be going through?

Kashyaps could have been like any other sasural and suhana would have really felt as if she is living in hell ( as her upbringing was so lavish and laad pyar si bigdi hui) but insted kashyaps gave her so much love that then suhana decided to stay because she loved family. Again she never gave any consideration to ishaan's state .was it kashyap's mistake to give so much love  and importance to suhana? they could have got better bahu than suhana some onelike rajni and suhana could have got worst sasural than this very easily

Only mistake ishaan made was being overfriendly with sona. A simple guy who is told by his wife on his face that you are no good for me not smart, not handsome ,  there is nothing in you that i would like. a guy whose father still treats as a 10 yr old. A guy who is always made fun of by his brothers.it was just sona who stood by him always. she also told inder and ilesh what u keep on saying him namoona ishaan is very smart and good guy. wont Ishaan like to stay with sona the only person who looks  him as a gem of a guy
 can't we  ignore his this only one mistake?
how long suhana would get redemption due to ' bin maa ki bacchi lable'? even sanjana has been brought up in same house in same circumstances.She is not like suhana.

Suhana is sufferring her own mistakes and due to her BIG SIZED EGO

she does not even calls herself suhana kashyap still this family trys to do everything that makes suhana  BAJPAYE happy .is this the mistake kashyaps are making?
Sorry suhana lovers but i just wanted to put my views forward to you

good post...
iam not going again into whether ishaan is right or suhana or who is wrong...

but about the family....
its the best family a girl could get...no person is perfect and the family too tends to do mistakes...the only mistake they did in this track was...no body seemed to see the closeness of ishaan and sona as a problem..someone should have told ishaan(alok did try) that he is being too close with sona...which is wrong for a husband...thats the only mistake...acceptance of ishaan and sona being very close....

but apart from that....the family is the best
who will get cool elders like dadaji-dadiji
jolly brother-in-laws like inder-ilesh
very supportive and understanding SIL like rajini-disha
child-like MIL like MIL
friend-like FIL like Alok(where can we see DIL teaching FIL to wink!!!)
intelligent maid like meena
a teacher in RB
a mother in badi maa
and a perfect husband in ishaan...

the kashyaps are the best...and a real family...which can never be perfect
awesome post titali...
totally agree with ur post...
and my views are already told by shweta...
so..I am zipping my mouth...
@haaki...dont zip ur mouth yar...
havent read your comments for long...
come on yar...!!!
@Shwets: I am tired alot today yaar...
And after writing that poem,
My mind went blank...
Thats y, I am out of words today... 
@haaki...ok excused...πŸ˜†
because the poem was awesome...seriously...πŸ‘

Good postπŸ‘πŸ‘completely agreed....East or West Kashyaps are the BestπŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes the Kashyaps are loving and caring and fun to be with but they are also superficial. For past couple of months especially they have been shown to have DOUBLE STANDARDS!! So yes they're nice but they're not the best. Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone.

Originally posted by Shwets1502

good post...
iam not going again into whether ishaan is right or suhana or who is wrong...

but about the family....
its the best family a girl could get...no person is perfect and the family too tends to do mistakes...the only mistake they did in this track was...no body seemed to see the closeness of ishaan and sona as a problem..someone should have told ishaan(alok did try) that he is being too close with sona...which is wrong for a husband...thats the only mistake...acceptance of ishaan and sona being very close....

but apart from that....the family is the best
who will get cool elders like dadaji-dadiji
jolly brother-in-laws like inder-ilesh
very supportive and understanding SIL like rajini-disha
child-like MIL like MIL
friend-like FIL like Alok(where can we see DIL teaching FIL to wink!!!)
intelligent maid like meena
a teacher in RB
a mother in badi maa
and a perfect husband in ishaan...

the kashyaps are the best...and a real family...which can never be perfect

i totally agree wid u...........nothing more 2 add frm my side...😊😊....KASHYAPs r the best....suhana is indeed lucky 2 get tht family...😊
Originally posted by titali

I see this forum is full of people who are sympathising Suhaha a lot and are angry withw sona, badima, dadaji and ishaan. But I would like to say on behalf of Kashyaps that what is their mistake?

Suhana loved a wrong person (sid) .Is this mistake of kashyaps?
She in heart broken state married ishaan not caring to even have a look at him .   Is this kashyap's mistake?

Even though she was not happy with this marriage she decided to stay with Ishaan just to prove   that she is 'marriage material' .Is this mistake of kashyaps? Ishaan was the biggest sufferer here .what right suhana had to decide that ishaan would live his life with her without any actual relationship? even though he said he will agree anythig she decides.Did suhana ever thought about what ishaan must be going through?

Kashyaps could have been like any other sasural and suhana would have really felt as if she is living in hell ( as her upbringing was so lavish and laad pyar si bigdi hui) but insted kashyaps gave her so much love that then suhana decided to stay because she loved family. Again she never gave any consideration to ishaan's state .was it kashyap's mistake to give so much love  and importance to suhana? they could have got better bahu than suhana some onelike rajni and suhana could have got worst sasural than this very easily

Only mistake ishaan made was being overfriendly with sona. A simple guy who is told by his wife on his face that you are no good for me not smart, not handsome ,  there is nothing in you that i would like. a guy whose father still treats as a 10 yr old. A guy who is always made fun of by his brothers.it was just sona who stood by him always. she also told inder and ilesh what u keep on saying him namoona ishaan is very smart and good guy. wont Ishaan like to stay with sona the only person who looks  him as a gem of a guy
 can't we  ignore his this only one mistake?
how long suhana would get redemption due to ' bin maa ki bacchi lable'? even sanjana has been brought up in same house in same circumstances.She is not like suhana.

Suhana is sufferring her own mistakes and due to her BIG SIZED EGO

she does not even calls herself suhana kashyap still this family trys to do everything that makes suhana  BAJPAYE happy .is this the mistake kashyaps are making?
Sorry suhana lovers but i just wanted to put my views forward to you

πŸ‘πŸ‘...good post