Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina tops Best Actress (Popular) Poll (Page 7)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy1973

Originally posted by qwww

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by qwww

Originally posted by AbbiePrivate

I thought to win best actress award you have to be good at acting.. not my fault tho, atleast this what happens in every other country! but glad to finally understand what best actress in bollywood means.. acting doesn't count! Best actress = the most popular.. 
Unfortunately in Bollywood that is how it is. If you notice in all the upcoming award shows only the popular hit movies and their stars  will get the recognized as Best film, Best actor, Best actress etc.So whoever rakes in the moolah is the King/Queen of the industry. That is why most shows now have the "critics awards" even that is actually a farce.

Absolutely, even though sometimes I think Oscars are a bit biasedLOL

biasness is a perspective... if people we think deserving don't win, it's biased... and if people we think are deserving win, then someone else will think it's biased... you can't please all...!   Wink

i don't think all of the awards are biased...!   Tongue   also depends, on who is voting...!
True they are not all the same but I think once on Filmfare they cearly said that Box office collections also determine if a movie is nominated for Best Film category. And again this is so subjective - how does one choose a best film amongst so many? Its hard.
Oscars  they are loopy but they do recognize some off beat films regularly.

Yeah... Filmfare and its ajeeb logic... Tell me abt it... Even I read somewhere they determine what movie makes it to the list depending on the BO collections...

Okay.. I will buy that... But i hardly saw any of Akshay's movies make it to the list... I mean not the recent ones... but the few year back ones when he was the hit machine...

and Salman's movies too hardly make it to the list...

I feel... particularly the Filmfare is very biased towards SRK, Hrithik... Any worthy fims.. any non worthy films of both of them make the list...

I have a feeling Dabangg is going to win and they are probably nominated for all the categories whereas Akshay maybe Housefull or TMK dunno really

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

maine dhoom 2 nahin dekha par how was Hrithik in the film

kaisa ho sakta hai...?  over the top, and showing off his body...!   WinkTongueLOLLOLLOLLOL   and trying to be stylish...!   LOLLOLLOL

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CZ..

I heard that in Come Fly With Me which comes on the UKLOL

then they must have stolen it from me Tongue LOL

Must beLOL

U-No-Poo

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

maine dhoom 2 nahin dekha par how was Hrithik in the film

kaisa ho sakta hai...?  over the top, and showing off his body...!   LOL   and trying to be stylish...!   LOLLOLLOL

I never liked Hrithik to be honest that is why maine yeh film nahin dekha

-Mmmmm-

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I can never forget Dhoom 2. it ruined my relationship with my friends. it gave birth to the ghastly usage of the world 'like' in every bloody line. my friends got corrupted, I got irritated and therefore our relationship got tainted. grr.

Edited by CZ.. - 05 January 2011 at 9:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-ruky786

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

I have a feeling Dabangg is going to win and they are probably nominated for all the categories whereas Akshay maybe Housefull or TMK dunno really

they'll definitely nominate dabang... it was a blockbuster hit afterall... TongueTongue   and almost everyone who had a blockbuster and hit... Wink  ala srk for mnik, ajay for outm, salman for dabang, ranbir for rajneeti... and of course hrithik (they love hrithik) for guzaarish... don't think akki would get a nomination or tmk for that matter... at least karna to nahin chahiye... usually, itna blatant bhi nahin hota, but you never know...!   LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakura_-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.ruky786

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CZ..

I can never forget Dhoom 2. it ruined my relationship with my friends. it gave birth to the ghastly usage of the world 'like' in every bloody line. my friends got corrupted, I got irritated and therefore our relationship got tainted. grr.

i really hope you are being sarcastic, but that is just too damn funny...!   Embarrassed   not the ruining of the relationships, but the usage of the word 'like'...!   LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-U-No-Pooruky786

sakura_ IF-Dazzler
sakura_
sakura_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
It's not Kat's fault but I blame the audiences who vote. I understand being a fan but I dont understand being so blind. I would never vote for someone who I dont think deserves an award/poll, be it my favorite.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersNuktaacheen-Mmmmm-Chippeshwiniruky786

Go to top