Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina tops Best Actress (Popular) Poll (Page 6)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CZ..

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

something's fishy going on this year. kat's winning way too many consecutive accolades. it's surreal. maybe she's going around bribing poll makers. hmmm. 

arey, even online polls on IF main bhi whoever has more fans win... LOL   i think priyanka won a poll on twitter, which isn't surprising either, considering how active she is... a lot of her fans interact with her and would obviously vote for her... Tongue

and salman also won an award for dabang, btw, this year... voted for by the people....!   Wink

ab dekhte hain ke rest of the awards kis ko milte hain...!  

IF doesn't count yaar. morbid fans even go to the large extend of making hundreds of MID's to make sure their fav wins the polls LOL 

anyway, I still think something's fishy. kat's shining way too much. Ermm

LOLLOLLOL  you're right about the MID's... lekin i have seen one of those online polls, jis mein aap jitni baar chahe vote kar sakte hain... LOLLOLLOL   us mein to un ko aur easy hai... vote pe vote kiye jaao... lmao...!   LOL

waise, i came across a poll of two actors... i cant' remember which link i followed, but it was of two competing actors, i think... some tv stars, can't remember now... there were two tabs, one was for and one was against for each actor... the fans kept voting, lol, and the others (who probably did not like the actor) kept voting against the actor... LOLLOLLOLLOL   it was so hilarious....!   LOLLOLLOL   kaise kaise polls hote hain yaar...

kat is definitely popular though... and i guess some of the industry awards that she won, are also because they want to be in good books of kat...?  hrithik ko bhi dhoom 2 ke liye award diya tha... and he was so over the top... credibility of the awards to khair they are losing day by day...!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-Mmmmm-U-No-Pooruky786

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

daal mein kuch kaala ya poori daal hi kaali hai... Wink   waise, mujhe kaali daal pasand hai...!   LOLLOLLOL

waise, i have not yet recieved my payment yet....!   LOLLOL   i guess i should have voted, to shayad paycheck aa jaata free mein...!   LOL

same here man. I should have voted too. free ka paisa toh aata hi, kat devi se bhi association ban jaata. LOL

lmao... i know naa... wohi main soochon mera paycheck kahan hai... phir khayal aaya ke main ne to vote hi nahin kiya...!   LOLLOLLOLLOL

remember that joke of bhola raam ji.... he keeps praying to bhagwan ke mera ticket jeet jaaye... ek din bhagwan ne bol hi diya, ke bhola ji pehle lottery ticket to kharido...!   LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 05 January 2011 at 9:22am

qwww-Mmmmm-U-No-Pooruky786

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL  you're right about the MID's... lekin i have seen one of those online polls, jis mein aap jitni baar chahe vote kar sakte hain... LOLLOLLOL   us mein to un ko aur easy hai... vote pe vote kiye jaao... lmao...!   LOL

waise, i came across a poll of two actors... i cant' remember which link i followed, but it was of two competing actors, i think... some tv stars, can't remember now... there were two tabs, one was for and one was against for each actor... the fans kept voting, lol, and the others (who probably did not like the actor) kept voting against the actor... LOL   it was so hilarious....!   LOLLOLLOL   kaise kaise polls hote hain yaar...

kat is definitely popular though... and i guess some of the industry awards that she won, are also because they want to be in good books of kat...?  hrithik ko bhi dhoom 2 ke liye award diya tha... and he was so over the top... credibility of the awards to khair they are losing day by day...!

hehe I know about those polls! they are made to attract as many people as possible to the site - aakhir site ki popularity bhi toh important hai LOL

all these awards are rigged. they're not meant to acknowledge the real talent from the word go. they're meant to entertain the audiences sitting at home and ignite some controversies in order to remain in the talks for a while. but hey, I'm not complaining. my entertainment is of paramount importance LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

something's fishy going on this year. kat's winning way too many consecutive accolades. it's surreal. maybe she's going around bribing poll makers. hmmm. 

arey, even online polls on IF main bhi whoever has more fans win... LOL   i think priyanka won a poll on twitter, which isn't surprising either, considering how active she is... a lot of her fans interact with her and would obviously vote for her... Tongue

and salman also won an award for dabang, btw, this year... voted for by the people....!   Wink

ab dekhte hain ke rest of the awards kis ko milte hain...!  

IF doesn't count yaar. morbid fans even go to the large extend of making hundreds of MID's to make sure their fav wins the polls LOL 

anyway, I still think something's fishy. kat's shining way too much. Ermm

waise, i came across a poll of two actors... i cant' remember which link i followed, but it was of two competing actors, i think... some tv stars, can't remember now... there were two tabs, one was for and one was against for each actor... the fans kept voting, lol, and the others (who probably did not like the actor) kept voting against the actor... LOL   it was so hilarious....!   LOLLOLLOL   kaise kaise polls hote hain yaar...

maine dhoom 2 nahin dekha par how was Hrithik in the film

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

lmao... i know naa... wohi main soochon mera paycheck kahan hai... phir khayal aaya ke main ne to vote hi nahin kiya...!   LOL

remember that joke of bhola raam ji.... he keeps praying to bhagwan ke mera ticket jeet jaaye... ek din bhagwan ne bol hi diya, ke bhola ji pehle lottery ticket to kharido...!   LOLLOLLOL

LOL

I'm going to buy my lottery ticket next time Wink LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

hehe I know about those polls! they are made to attract as many people as possible to the site - aakhir site ki popularity bhi toh important hai LOL

all these awards are rigged. they're not meant to acknowledge the real talent from the word go. they're meant to entertain the audiences sitting at home and ignite some controversies in order to remain in the talks for a while. but hey, I'm not complaining. my entertainment is of paramount importance LOL

I heard that in Come Fly With Me which comes on the UKLOL
-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwww

Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by qwww

Originally posted by AbbiePrivate

I thought to win best actress award you have to be good at acting.. not my fault tho, atleast this what happens in every other country! but glad to finally understand what best actress in bollywood means.. acting doesn't count! Best actress = the most popular.. 
Unfortunately in Bollywood that is how it is. If you notice in all the upcoming award shows only the popular hit movies and their stars  will get the recognized as Best film, Best actor, Best actress etc.So whoever rakes in the moolah is the King/Queen of the industry. That is why most shows now have the "critics awards" even that is actually a farce.

Absolutely, even though sometimes I think Oscars are a bit biasedLOL

biasness is a perspective... if people we think deserving don't win, it's biased... and if people we think are deserving win, then someone else will think it's biased... you can't please all...!   Wink

i don't think all of the awards are biased...!   Tongue   also depends, on who is voting...!
True they are not all the same but I think once on Filmfare they cearly said that Box office collections also determine if a movie is nominated for Best Film category. And again this is so subjective - how does one choose a best film amongst so many? Its hard.
Oscars  they are loopy but they do recognize some off beat films regularly.

Yeah... Filmfare and its ajeeb logic... Tell me abt it... Even I read somewhere they determine what movie makes it to the list depending on the BO collections...

Okay.. I will buy that... But i hardly saw any of Akshay's movies make it to the list... I mean not the recent ones... but the few year back ones when he was the hit machine...

and Salman's movies too hardly make it to the list...

I feel... particularly the Filmfare is very biased towards SRK, Hrithik... Any worthy fims.. any non worthy films of both of them make the list...

qwwwNuktaacheen.khoobsurat.ruky786

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I heard that in Come Fly With Me which comes on the UKLOL

then they must have stolen it from me Tongue LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Go to top