Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina tops Best Actress (Popular) Poll (Page 5)

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by qwww

Originally posted by AbbiePrivate

I thought to win best actress award you have to be good at acting.. not my fault tho, atleast this what happens in every other country! but glad to finally understand what best actress in bollywood means.. acting doesn't count! Best actress = the most popular.. 
Unfortunately in Bollywood that is how it is. If you notice in all the upcoming award shows only the popular hit movies and their stars  will get the recognized as Best film, Best actor, Best actress etc.So whoever rakes in the moolah is the King/Queen of the industry. That is why most shows now have the "critics awards" even that is actually a farce.

Absolutely, even though sometimes I think Oscars are a bit biasedLOL

biasness is a perspective... if people we think deserving don't win, it's biased... and if people we think are deserving win, then someone else will think it's biased... you can't please all...!   Wink

i don't think all of the awards are biased...!   Tongue   also depends, on who is voting...!
True they are not all the same but I think once on Filmfare they cearly said that Box office collections also determine if a movie is nominated for Best Film category. And again this is so subjective - how does one choose a best film amongst so many? Its hard.
Oscars  they are loopy but they do recognize some off beat films regularly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.ruky786

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CZ..

something's fishy going on this year. kat's winning way too many consecutive accolades. it's surreal. maybe she's going around bribing poll makers. hmmm. 

mujhe bhi kuch garbar lag raha hainTongue

daal mein kuchh kaala toh zaroor hai. warna itni bhi bewakoof nahi hai humaari junta LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.IHeartDeepika.ruky786

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

something's fishy going on this year. kat's winning way too many consecutive accolades. it's surreal. maybe she's going around bribing poll makers. hmmm. 

arey, even online polls on IF main bhi whoever has more fans win... TongueLOLLOLLOL   i think priyanka won a poll on twitter, which isn't surprising either, considering how active she is... a lot of her fans interact with her and would obviously vote for her... Tongue

and salman also won an award for dabang, btw, this year... voted for by the people....!   Wink

ab dekhte hain ke rest of the awards kis ko milte hain...!  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Abbyvivqwww-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.Katalicious

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

arey, even online polls on IF main bhi whoever has more fans win... LOL   i think priyanka won a poll on twitter, which isn't surprising either, considering how active she is... a lot of her fans interact with her and would obviously vote for her... Tongue

and salman also won an award for dabang, btw, this year... voted for by the people....!   Wink

sab kuch un jury ko chor thi hoon agar is industry mein ache jury hain
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

daal mein kuchh kaala toh zaroor hai. warna itni bhi bewakoof nahi hai humaari junta LOL

daal mein kuch kaala ya poori daal hi kaali hai... Wink   waise, mujhe kaali daal pasand hai...!   LOLLOLLOL

waise, i have not yet recieved my payment yet....!   LOLLOL   i guess i should have voted, to shayad paycheck aa jaata free mein...!   WinkTongueLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-ruky786

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

arey, even online polls on IF main bhi whoever has more fans win... LOL   i think priyanka won a poll on twitter, which isn't surprising either, considering how active she is... a lot of her fans interact with her and would obviously vote for her... Tongue

IF doesn't count yaar. morbid fans even go to the large extend of making hundreds of MID's to make sure their fav wins the polls LOL 

anyway, I still think something's fishy. kat's shining way too much. Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheen-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

daal mein kuch kaala ya poori daal hi kaali hai... Wink   waise, mujhe kaali daal pasand hai...!   LOLLOLLOL

waise, i have not yet recieved my payment yet....!   LOLLOL   i guess i should have voted, to shayad paycheck aa jaata free mein...!   LOL

mujhe yellow daal bahut pasand hain aur green wala daalTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheen-Mmmmm-

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

waise, i have not yet recieved my payment yet....!   LOLLOL   i guess i should have voted, to shayad paycheck aa jaata free mein...!   LOL

same here man. I should have voted too. free ka paisa toh aata hi, kat devi se bhi association ban jaata. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheen-Mmmmm-ruky786

Go to top