Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina tops Best Actress (Popular) Poll (Page 4)

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwkoolchickpooja_l-Mmmmm-Chippeshwiniruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I have realised now that Katrina is a star whereas Vidya, Kareena, Priyanka they all are Actresses

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zarwulicious-.khoobsurat.

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbiePrivate

I thought to win best actress award you have to be good at acting.. not my fault tho, atleast this what happens in every other country! but glad to finally understand what best actress in bollywood means.. acting doesn't count! Best actress = the most popular.. 
Unfortunately in Bollywood that is how it is. If you notice in all the upcoming award shows only the popular hit movies and their stars  will get the recognized as Best film, Best actor, Best actress etc.So whoever rakes in the moolah is the King/Queen of the industry. That is why most shows now have the "critics awards" even that is actually a farce.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbbyvivNuktaacheenkoolchick-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwww

I thought to win best actress award you have to be good at acting.. not my fault tho, atleast this what happens in every other country! but glad to finally understand what best actress in bollywood means.. acting doesn't count! Best actress = the most popular.. 
Unfortunately in Bollywood that is how it is. If you notice in all the upcoming award shows only the popular hit movies and their stars  will get the recognized as Best film, Best actor, Best actress etc.So whoever rakes in the moolah is the King/Queen of the industry. That is why most shows now have the "critics awards" even that is actually a farce.

Absolutely, even though sometimes I think Oscars are a bit biasedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbbyvivNuktaacheenqwww-Mmmmm-

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

biasness is a perspective... if people we think deserving don't win, it's biased... and if people we think are deserving win, then someone else will think it's biased... you can't please all...!   Wink

i don't think all of the awards are biased...!   Tongue   also depends, on who is voting...!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by ruky786

biasness is a perspective... if people we think deserving don't win, it's biased... and if people we think are deserving win, then someone else will think it's biased... you can't please all...!   Wink

i don't think all of the awards are biased...!   Tongue   also depends, on who is voting...!

Yh I do agree it depends on who votes

Edited by ruky786 - 05 January 2011 at 9:04am
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
something's fishy going on this year. kat's winning way too many consecutive accolades. it's surreal. maybe she's going around bribing poll makers. hmmm. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CZ..

something's fishy going on this year. kat's winning way too many consecutive accolades. it's surreal. maybe she's going around bribing poll makers. hmmm. 

mujhe bhi kuch garbar lag raha hainTongue

Go to top