Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: CZ..

lo, ek hi word mein kisi insaan ka falooda bana diya πŸ˜†

what...??   i am old enough to call her that... every 20 or even mid 20's members are essentially kids, compared to my age... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

kaisa faaloda, kaisi kulfi... i just had icecream shake...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ ruky.... kya tum bhi ration system chala rahi ho.. stop counting pages... i'm already mad that they have limited my 'like' button privilege...!   πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

what...??   i am old enough to call her that... every 20 or even mid 20's members are essentially kids, compared to my age... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

kaisa faaloda, kaisi kulfi... i just had icecream shake...!   πŸ˜†

really icecream shake that sounds awesome, its so cold here I cant eat ice cream yet
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^the word 'kiddo' has many implications, not just in the literal sense πŸ˜‰
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zainab... Wooden plank... LOL... πŸ˜†   Ab toh itne saare wooden planks hai... Acha sa ek ghar hi banjayega...

@ Kat4eva... More successful a person ... more the criticism... There we go... Katrina is successful... People want to accept or do not want to accept it.. Kya farak padtha hai... Dont take it personally...

End of the day... She is the most popular star in Bollywood... The connection she has with her audience none of the others can come close to it...

And Ruky... πŸ€—
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CZ..

^the word 'kiddo' has many implications, not just in the literal sense πŸ˜‰

hadh ho gayi... i'm a mother of two... what implications are you implying... kya yaar... meri hi posts ki tangents kyon nikaalte hain loog... half the implications are what i never itnended to imply in the first place...

i'm a simple person... i lead a simple life... wo kaafi hai bhai....!   bachay ki jaan lo ge kya...?  πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  
ruky786 thumbnail

hadh ho gayi... i'm a mother of two... what implications are you implying... kya yaar... meri hi posts ki tangents kyon nikaalte hain loog... half the implications are what i never itnended to imply in the first place...

i'm a simple person... i lead a simple life... wo kaafi hai bhai....!   bachay ki jaan lo ge kya...?  πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  

Awww aap ke do bache hain😳 that is sweet
Originally posted by: ruky786

I can't believe it's gone up to 17 pages nowπŸ€“

If this does not show the power of Katrina, then nothing else really will. I have also tried my hands in Rani topics, Kajol topics, Aish topics, Kareena ones...(you get the point)....they all range from 100 views to 10 replies. On the other hand, topics of Katrina range from 1861 views to 146 replies. πŸ₯³

πŸ˜†
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab25

If this does not show the power of Katrina, then nothing else really will. I have also tried my hands in Rani topics, Kajol topics, Aish topics, Kareena ones...(you get the point)....they all range from 100 views to 10 replies. On the other hand, topics of Katrina range from 1261 views to 146 relies. πŸ₯³

Unbelieveable completely agreeπŸ˜ƒ
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

chalo, then I'll imply a different meaning of the same word myself. sorry, I tend to twist statements way too much. no offence was intended (=
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakura_

I wudnt say Kat is next Sarah Palin...Atleast Kat makes sense when she speaks while the latter πŸ˜•πŸ˜• but yeah she wud defo give Palin a run for her money when it comes to popularity πŸ˜† 

Has anyone watched Tina Fey's impersonation of Palin??πŸ˜† They didn't even have to change the script much. Couric was  πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE2gE-VVjBI[/YOUTUBE]

OMG!! Tina Fey is the best!!! Love her and her "Alaskan windpipe" accent!!!πŸ˜†