Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  you're right about the MID's... lekin i have seen one of those online polls, jis mein aap jitni baar chahe vote kar sakte hain... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   us mein to un ko aur easy hai... vote pe vote kiye jaao... lmao...!   πŸ˜†

waise, i came across a poll of two actors... i cant' remember which link i followed, but it was of two competing actors, i think... some tv stars, can't remember now... there were two tabs, one was for and one was against for each actor... the fans kept voting, lol, and the others (who probably did not like the actor) kept voting against the actor... πŸ˜†   it was so hilarious....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   kaise kaise polls hote hain yaar...

kat is definitely popular though... and i guess some of the industry awards that she won, are also because they want to be in good books of kat...?  hrithik ko bhi dhoom 2 ke liye award diya tha... and he was so over the top... credibility of the awards to khair they are losing day by day...!

hehe I know about those polls! they are made to attract as many people as possible to the site - aakhir site ki popularity bhi toh important hai πŸ˜†

all these awards are rigged. they're not meant to acknowledge the real talent from the word go. they're meant to entertain the audiences sitting at home and ignite some controversies in order to remain in the talks for a while. but hey, I'm not complaining. my entertainment is of paramount importance πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  you're right about the MID's... lekin i have seen one of those online polls, jis mein aap jitni baar chahe vote kar sakte hain... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   us mein to un ko aur easy hai... vote pe vote kiye jaao... lmao...!   πŸ˜†

waise, i came across a poll of two actors... i cant' remember which link i followed, but it was of two competing actors, i think... some tv stars, can't remember now... there were two tabs, one was for and one was against for each actor... the fans kept voting, lol, and the others (who probably did not like the actor) kept voting against the actor... πŸ˜†   it was so hilarious....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   kaise kaise polls hote hain yaar...

kat is definitely popular though... and i guess some of the industry awards that she won, are also because they want to be in good books of kat...?  hrithik ko bhi dhoom 2 ke liye award diya tha... and he was so over the top... credibility of the awards to khair they are losing day by day...!

maine dhoom 2 nahin dekha par how was Hrithik in the film
U-No-Poo thumbnail

lmao... i know naa... wohi main soochon mera paycheck kahan hai... phir khayal aaya ke main ne to vote hi nahin kiya...!   πŸ˜†

remember that joke of bhola raam ji.... he keeps praying to bhagwan ke mera ticket jeet jaaye... ek din bhagwan ne bol hi diya, ke bhola ji pehle lottery ticket to kharido...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

I'm going to buy my lottery ticket next time πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CZ..

hehe I know about those polls! they are made to attract as many people as possible to the site - aakhir site ki popularity bhi toh important hai πŸ˜†

all these awards are rigged. they're not meant to acknowledge the real talent from the word go. they're meant to entertain the audiences sitting at home and ignite some controversies in order to remain in the talks for a while. but hey, I'm not complaining. my entertainment is of paramount importance πŸ˜†

I heard that in Come Fly With Me which comes on the UKπŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: qwww

True they are not all the same but I think once on Filmfare they cearly said that Box office collections also determine if a movie is nominated for Best Film category. And again this is so subjective - how does one choose a best film amongst so many? Its hard.
Oscars  they are loopy but they do recognize some off beat films regularly.

Yeah... Filmfare and its ajeeb logic... Tell me abt it... Even I read somewhere they determine what movie makes it to the list depending on the BO collections...

Okay.. I will buy that... But i hardly saw any of Akshay's movies make it to the list... I mean not the recent ones... but the few year back ones when he was the hit machine...

and Salman's movies too hardly make it to the list...

I feel... particularly the Filmfare is very biased towards SRK, Hrithik... Any worthy fims.. any non worthy films of both of them make the list...
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

I heard that in Come Fly With Me which comes on the UKπŸ˜†

then they must have stolen it from me πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy1973

Yeah... Filmfare and its ajeeb logic... Tell me abt it... Even I read somewhere they determine what movie makes it to the list depending on the BO collections...

Okay.. I will buy that... But i hardly saw any of Akshay's movies make it to the list... I mean not the recent ones... but the few year back ones when he was the hit machine...

and Salman's movies too hardly make it to the list...

I feel... particularly the Filmfare is very biased towards SRK, Hrithik... Any worthy fims.. any non worthy films of both of them make the list...

I have a feeling Dabangg is going to win and they are probably nominated for all the categories whereas Akshay maybe Housefull or TMK dunno really
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

maine dhoom 2 nahin dekha par how was Hrithik in the film

kaisa ho sakta hai...?  over the top, and showing off his body...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   and trying to be stylish...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CZ..

then they must have stolen it from me πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Must beπŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail

kaisa ho sakta hai...?  over the top, and showing off his body...!   πŸ˜†   and trying to be stylish...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I never liked Hrithik to be honest that is why maine yeh film nahin dekha